Decent coffee shop near Jomtien Complex?

wpcoe

I'm kind of embarrassed to admit this, but I've lived in the area for a few years now, but never looked for, nor remember seeing, a nice coffee shop near Jomtien Complex.  Are there any?  I'm looking for a place you could sit with a friend for a few hours shooting the breeze while enjoying a few coffees or teas and maybe a small snack.  I'd actually settle for a Starbucks, but I know there isn't one in the area.

38 minutes ago, wpcoe said:

Are there any?

there is this thing called Google Maps on your smart phone that shows you everything around you or any place you select.

It also has this Street View thing that is just like walking down the street. you can look in all directions.

Also on your laptop or tablet.

28 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

there is this thing called Google Maps on your smart phone that shows you everything around you or any place you select.

It also has this Street View thing that is just like walking down the street. you can look in all directions.

Also on your laptop or tablet.

Pohm keek-yeht.

Mahk.

16 minutes ago, bbko said:

A 2nd vote for "O'Delices" their pastries and breads make other Pattaya bakers look like like amatures and their selections of coffees is on point.  Here's a link to their facebook page. 

https://www.facebook.com/odelicejomtien/

Bon Appetit.

That place would be on foodies lists in San Francisco. Simply amazing. But I hear some of the big boys here are afraid to walk into that zone for some reason. Be warned they close at 7 p.m. 

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

That place would be on foodies lists in San Francisco. Simply amazing. But I hear some of the big boys here are afraid to walk into that zone for some reason. Be warned they close at 7 p.m. 

foodies lists in San Francisco. ....would that be the Snowflake cafe by any chance  lol  MAGA  

15 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Do they like big boys down there?

Thanks for the suggestions:  O'Delices, Sketchbook Cafe & Continental sound like a good place to start.

I didn't realize O'Delices was a coffee shop -- I've been avoiding the temptation of a bakery shop.

35 minutes ago, wpcoe said:

Thanks for the suggestions:  O'Delices, Sketchbook Cafe & Continental sound like a good place to start.

I didn't realize O'Delices was a coffee shop -- I've been avoiding the temptation of a bakery shop.

They serve meals as well. I wouldn't call it a coffee shop but they serve coffee and they've recently upgraded their coffee service (which was rather poor before but not now). 

• 3 weeks later...

ODELICES Jomtien, best coffee shop in Jomtien. Colombian coffee, wonderful cake and pastry and some snack. High quality and great prices. 

????Location Jomtien Walking Street
Click! Google Map???? 
https://goo.gl/maps/ZmpB753VTHr

Click! O Delices Jomtien
Your Creative French Bakery in Jomtien.
Click! /www.facebook.com/odelicejomtien/
 Everyday | 8am - 7pm

I wasn't going to bother with followup, but since @jeancherry revived the thread, I'll say that I broke down and visited the bakery section at O'Delices and the previous reviews are spot on -- my diet will be off the rails for a while now.  I was tempted to "dine" in and try their coffee, but was in a bit of a rush.  Will definitely do so soon, though.

Archived