Question about meeting Thai Women

travelingdude11

I am on vacation in Thailand for the next month or so from a western English speaking country.

I've been here a few days, love everything about the city, one thing I was a little shocked by was 80-90% of the girls on Thai Friendly were freelancers asking for money. We'd chat a bit and I'd say great lets meet for dinner or drinks and maybe you can tell me what I should go see, most responded saying they are freelancers. Some told me they were busy.

I am also told by friends that most bars/clubs are filled with mostly women who are freelancers. 

I am not a bad looking guy, tall, 28, slightly heavyset but not obese. I have normal social skills, friendly. Not shy.

I am more than sure I am just not looking in the right places to meet regular Thai girls. Any help on where to go would be appreciated.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might I suggest “regular Thai girls” probably have no desire to be your sex toy while you are on vacation, to subsequently be discarded when you leave.  I get that your ego would be hurt if you had to pay but you could do irreparable harm to a young lady who was not prepared for a vacation romance.  Please be responsible and do no harm while you are here.  Pay for play is a more honest way to go for a tourist.

Exactly if the girl wants a holiday fling and is decent looking , she can find herself a more handsome man than you, even if you're average looking they can just find some hot backpacker if they just want meaningless sex without money exchanging hands . At least they're being upfront and don't string you a long like most of the girls do with farang and play the long game.

Most Thai girls want to be with white guys because they think most white guys are rich and can offer s good security and a safety net.

Thai girls don't grow up dreaming to be with white guys , they want to be with those Thai guys with white skin and K-pop types .

They settle for farang because it's the best they can do given their background and family and is the easy option . 

Unless you say to them you'll be living in Thailand long term or working there they won't be interested in hookups without payments unless you're extremely good looking or  they're in a very drunken state

You could get lucky but given your short time here, sounds like you want a tour guide with benefits, so TF is probably a good start, for now. 

Or find a bored looking Thai bar girl who might wind up thrilled at the idea of a sight-seeing fling with you. If you get a good one, she'll be your guide, advisor, translator, shield you from marauding lady-boys, ensure you are fed and watered, and will screw your brains out every night. Wear a condom, don't go to Issan to meet her parents, no Facebook photos.  Have a blast.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Your chance of hooking up with a regular Thai girl is slim to none. Go buy yourself some.

I banged hundreds of them in my 20s for free, they're not all greedy witches that only want your money, especially in bkk. Where make of them make good money 

6 minutes ago, Ks45672 said:

I banged hundreds of them in my 20s for free, they're not all greedy witches that only want your money, especially in bkk. Where make of them make good money 

So, what advice do you have for the OP? 

This had always been a topic that sort of stupifies me. I think the op asks a good question, I am just saying the answer is easy. A bank, an eyeglass shop, a restaurant, a pharmacy... all places cute Thai girls are going to work, they are probably going to speak a little English (perfect), AND you know for an almost certain fact they have their head screwed on at least partly straight (ie they have a job). You have the perfect ice breaker too... what is your name... "ploy"... no no no, what is your real name, not your nickname... they will say a name about 26 characters long.... you say i will stick with ploy. laugh #1. Care to have dinner with me this evening ploy? ask that question once she has smiled three times. 

You're not the correct profile I'm afraid. It's well known that most teenage and early twenties Thai girls have posters on their walls of westerner granddads propping up a bar, their obese figures accentuated by the latest western fashion, Chang vest, shorts and a pair of flip flops. Those girls who are looking for a little edgy romance do prefer a gentleman covered in fading tattoos.

So don't come over here boasting about what a catch you are. I'm afraid you will not be experiencing "Free Love on the Free Love Freeway" in Thailand.

your best bet is going to unemployment fund or social security fund, and see which girls will have time for you.

if neither of those sources of income exist in thailand, the best bet is

someone whos made it their profession to give the 'gf' experience, and here you are by far and away better off

making detailed specifications before you cut a deal.

what exactly do you expect ? how long ? how much ?

31 minutes ago, brokenbone said:

your best bet is going to unemployment fund or social security fund, and see which girls will have time for you.

if neither of those sources of income exist in thailand, the best bet is

someone whos made it their profession to give the 'gf' experience, and here you are by far and away better off

making detailed specifications before you cut a deal.

what exactly do you expect ? how long ? how much ?

I suspect he wants to pay NOTHING!

which is MO of a typical (usually US) tourist who think they gonna fall all over him because hes just so fบออing hamsome. lol

So you wanna meet a normal Thai girl who will be ok to go Dutch on the bills?

well take a queue buddy, after 5 years you will still be looking! 

then, like many others on here,

in the end youll be so tired and will be satisfied to get your kicks fantasising on Thaivisa:

-my woman have Hi-So family

-she have very good University degree

-owns own business

-have big house her parents give us

-she pay for me and gives me beer money 

Seems other similar questions asked by OP's with 0 posts and writing style. ??

Anyway, go to the malls or business areas and approach girls engage in a conversation and exchange numbers.

It is called the old fashion way of being a man and getting a date...

1 minute ago, bkk6060 said:

Seems other similar questions asked by OP's with 0 posts and writing style. ??

Anyway, go to the malls or business areas and approach girls engage in a conversation and exchange numbers.

It is called the old fashion way of getting a date...

there's been quite a few similar posts by 'new' members recently, it's a trait moderators should keep an eye on as it does nothing for the veracity of the site

4 hours ago, tingtongtourist said:

which is MO of a typical (usually US) tourist who think they gonna fall all over him because hes just so fบออing hamsome. lol

Well if hes from the US, he does have the advantage of birth.....

4 minutes ago, sanemax said:

How is that any advantage though ?

Well we tip for one. And all the Thai girls know we are rich. Plus the general Thai love for Americans

If you were Poon from Buriram working in a 7-11 and had a choice between a young hansum American and some jamoke named Ivan from Russia or Vito from Italy or even Mick from the Outback, who would you take? 

You know Poon is taking the Yank.

I firmly believe that most of the resentment against Americans found in the ungrateful countries we have saved or built is found in sex. Yes, the minute the Yanks hit your shores in force your women start hurling themselves on them. We own your culture, your language, your economy, your souls and your women. Thank god for Americans like me who are humble about it.

9 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Well we tip for one. And all the Thai girls know we are rich. Plus the general Thai love for Americans

If you were Poon from Buriram working in a 7-11 and had a choice between a young hansum American and some jamoke named Ivan from Russia or Vito from Italy or even Mick from the Outback, who would you take? 

I firmly believe that most of the resentment against Americans found in the ungrateful countries we have saved or built is found in sex. Yes, the minute the Yanks hit your shores in force your women start hurling themselves on them. We own your culture, your language, your economy, your souls and your women. Thank god for Americans like me who are humble about it.

Those days are long gone , these days , Thais arent poor and Americans arent rich and young Americans cannot wave money in poor peoples faces and expect sex .

The recent young American dude staying in a 200 Baht a night dorm and fighting about paying an extra 200 Baht for his freebie , thats todays American 

7 hours ago, AlexRich said:

So don't come over here boasting about what a catch you are. I'm afraid you will not be experiencing "Free Love on the Free Love Freeway" in Thailand.

I suggest the OP does hit the discos, after nailing a few good dance moves first... 

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Thais arent poor and Americans arent rich and young Americans cannot wave money in poor peoples faces and expect sex .

Well Im old and get sex constantly by waving money...actually, I prefer to call it goodby gifts

Just now, Nyezhov said:

Well Im old and get sex constantly by waving money...actually, I prefer to call it goodby gifts

Well , if you had a satisfactory sex life , you wouldnt be talking about sex on a Sunday morning with random anonymous people on the internet .

38 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Are you off your medicine again?

Archived