Question about meeting Thai Women

travelingdude11

30 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Very cynical comment.There was no game or need to get acceptance ,I did not get played.I took things very slowly over 18 mths and when you spend a lot of time with someone, and previously as an English teacher, I have had some experience how quickly basic language can soon be learned. "Actions also speak louder than words" .Maybe you were just not patient enough or there was no chemistry

Genuine love finds a way and after a previous divorce I can tell the difference.It was me making the initial approach not her, or her friend.I consider 12 years together and many more to come is proof enough. I know dozens of happy marriages with people from different cultures and languages

I will leave it to your imagination how I knew she had never had a previous relationship

Not wanting a Thai man is also not a game you should check the number of umarried Thai mothers and seperation rate.

Many Thai girls simply do not trust Thai men and prefer to remain single they have seen far too many disasters and there is no social security to back them up.My wife has 4 sisters not one is married and all over 40,good decent attractive women who have good jobs and are content

I have also had so many ex students,still in touch , who got turned over by a Thai man who found the grass was greener somewhere else.

Sorry it didnt work out for you but mine did and as my friends always say after meeting her "how lucky were you ?"

Happy for you meeting the right one. 

You have to know there is a game going on, since many get indeed played, and some more than once. 

And I am also awhere of genuin ladies. 

Again, happy to hear about your story. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hahaha.. so much BS here again from all the grumpy grandpas who're jealous that others get it for free (as expected on TVF). No disrespect to older people, we're all getting there.. but have you forgotten how it was like to be young? Seriously, for someone like you in their young days, unless you need pay for sex in your home country why would you do so in Thailand? Girls here are interested in sex just like in other countries, and it's not like it's prohibited by their religion and traditions. 

That dating site you mentioned (and many others) are full of hookers and gold diggers. Just use the apps that other young people do in Western countries like Tinder. Visit some decent clubs in Bangkok that are not filled with 90% freelancers, but have a good mix of mostly Thais and some farangs. Even Khao San road is full of regular Thai girls who're very happy to meet foreigners. Pro tip: don't wear shorts and a tank top like the other 99% and you'll really stand out of the hippie backpacker crowd. 

13 hours ago, A1Str8 said:

First, thai girls and every other woman on the planet do have the desire to have sex with men including you, regardless of what they say.

No normal sentient or even semi sentient being wants to copulate with me unless I pay it in currency or feed.  My left hand even gives my right hand a sawbuck before.

14 hours ago, Hummin said:

Happy for you meeting the right one. 

You have to know there is a game going on, since many get indeed played, and some more than once. 

And I am also awhere of genuin ladies. 

Again, happy to hear about your story. 

I should have mentioned ,and it is important, that when I met my future wife ,she already had  a very good job as an accountant for years with a large Bangkok company and had paid off her own condo which she was living in alone.For a girl born in a grass hut on a farm ,working in factories and minding disabled children for few baht to get her degree that to me showed great character and persistance,yes many in her position would have been looking for an easy ride.She certainly didnt need me for financial gain and now in retirement we live a very frugal lifestyle

She was certainly no gold digger marrying a realatively poor English teacher. I had dated a heap of Thai girls previously none came anywhere near her character, appearance and honesty.If any girl you meet says "will you look after me?" .....run

I was fortunate that teaching for some years at a private school, 90% of students girls/women in the 21 to 40 age group Lawyers,Dermatologists, Business owners, Accountants,Secretaries,hookers etc gave me an insight into how Thai women think.

It was a fascinating insight and perhaps helped me not make a decison I would live to regret and I agree many foreigners do and live to suffer the consequences.

Luck also plays its part if I hadnt walked into that coffee shop when I did our paths would never have crossed.

On 3/6/2019 at 6:03 PM, jimn said:

Shame on you and I bet that nearly all of them expected to be paid. 

If your not old fat and ugly you might realise that women enjoy sex too and money doesn't need to be involved... 

23 hours ago, AlexRich said:

I think your mixing up poor Ted with Jeffrey Dahmer? No, Ted was the suave and sophisticated friendly guy who lulled young girls into a false sense of security, right before he beat them, raped them and brutally murdered them. His approach was a bit like your MO, big smile, well dressed, pleasant aftershave, charming personality, etc. Straight out of the psychopaths hand book. You do understand it was a joke?

Ah yeah. You are right.

5 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

If your not old fat and ugly you might realise that women enjoy sex too and money doesn't need to be involved... 

Sure it does. They enjoy money more.

Fact is that many Thai girls would rather go with a Thai boy, who will knock her up and leave her with a kid to care for, than go with a Farang. What I have never understood is that despite the behavior of Thai men, the girls still think they’re wonderful! Can anyone on this forum explain this to me?

Many Thai girls see us as walking ATM machines. Your girl almost certainly has a Thai boyfriend in the background. There are exceptions if you find a good one who has her head screwed on straight.

If she comes from a hiso Thai family she will probably just look down her nose at you and you certainly won’t find a well brought up Thai girl out at night in the places Farang typically go. Most Thai girls see Farang as filthy sex tourists who frequent bars…. (we don’t do we?)… So if she goes out with you other Thais will look down on her.

If you do meet a decent Thai girl, expect her to show up with at least one of her girlfriends as chaperone. When I first arrived in Thailand I invited a girl out on a date and five showed up. Sometimes it’s to protect the girl’s image, (Thais and their image), and other times it’s a free lunch at the Farang’s expense. There is no social security here, most Thai girls are looking for someone to take care of them, what would you do if you didn't know where your next meal was coming from?

If you get to the point of marrying her, remember you also get adopted as supporter of her extended Thai family…. usually large enough to be called a tribe. (It’s best if you can find an orphan!)

You could always marry your Immigration officer! (90 day reports to the wife!). Problem is, when the marriage ends your Visa gets cancelled and you get deported!

Don't you know these websites of friendship with Thai girls, Dating, or whatever, are being used by syndicate. I mean the websites may be host by good people but the websites are being hijacked by syndicates to cheat many gullible people.

Certain Africans (I don't mention the name )are very good in this - also make use of these websites, look, not only Thai ladies websites, also others like China or Vietnam, you name it, even South American ones & Eastern Europeans ones. It's a world wide problem my friend.

It's very good business for them practically without capital they could set up a business and make good money. When I say set up business I really mean they set up business because it is not done by just one person alone. This whole syndicate is run and coordinated by a group of people.

They even recruit and train some really nice looking ladies to talk to you on the phone and if you are a sucker you fall right into their trap. After you talk to their lady you come away thinking this can't be a fraud even when you are warned you still want to believe this lady is genuine. She doesn't look like someone who would want to cheat you.

They are very good with psychology, they know where your weak points are from what you wrote on the e-mail or from your conversation. They will drop you if they find that you know too much and  difficult to manipulate. Like they drop me after I started asking too much questions.

I don't know where to meet educated decent Thai ladies and if I know I would have gone there myself and not telling anyone so I could keep all available choices for myself, wouldn't I? Mister, what's your name again. Oh yes, Traveldude.

When she said she wanted to meet you she must pay her own money to travel and even pay for her coffee that she drinks when you meet up with her. That means if you meet at Bangkok Starbucks she has to pay for her own coffee that will prove for 1st test of her genuine desire to want to know you. Just tell her before hand it's going dutch or nothing.

One very good way to find out is to delay the romantic part for a long time, just carry on with normal friendship and you can see they cannot wait they don't want to waste time waiting , they want your money now. That's when they start to try to get money out of you. So if you find your "dick" is standing up and wouldn't go down when you meet this nice sexy looking lady sent by the syndicate you may have  problem.

Wow, surprised this thread is still running and has not been closed due to trolling.

Therefore, here's some advice for the OP.

If I understand correctly, you are coming here for a month holiday that you want to enjoy and certainly not stay at one place the whole time. Further I assume that you don't speak Thai. Therefore your chances to meet regular girls will be going to almost zero. Why?

First, I wouldn't say it is hard to find these girls but they surely won't jump with you in the bed at the first date. Most of them are looking for something serious and long term.

Regular Thai girls almost or I would say never go out alone. Always in a group of friends, male or female doesn't matter. Therefore if you meet a single girl in a club or bar your alarm bells should ring. Don't fall into the trap that someone is her sister or friend. They're not. So let's say you spotted a nice girl within a group. Are you willing to approach her or through a friend and have at least a small conversation in Thai?

If you are at that point, most friend groups that hang out at the weekend are drinking quite hard therefore expect to be surrounded by drunks later in the evening. That leads to the next obstacle, that then mostly friends of that group take care of your beloved one before she either vomit in the toilet or before entering the taxi with their friends and BAM she's gone...

So if your strategy worked out, you should have at least her phone number or line contact which leads to my initial thoughts that you will need time and some dates with her.

In Bangkok itself your chances are lower to meet regular girls and higher that you are cheated by a freelancer. So your strategy should aim at places where Thai people make holiday because then the factor of coming home to her apartment, friends house or parents is most likely eliminated. From my experience place where Thai people go on holiday and party are for example Pattaya (yes! Just go to the right places), Hua Hin or Ko Samet. You should go there on weekends or public holidays.

However, it's often hit and miss and the line between freelancer, freeloaders or girls looking for sponsors and genuine girls is not clearly marked.
Real story, two different girls from Tai Pan nightclub in Patong, epicentre of freelancers, were regular girls that came to work in Patong and just hang out with their friends after work. One was working at a restaurant and the other was handing out flyers as her profession. So if the OP is lucky take the chances, if not and your trip is coming to the end you still can go for the P4P business.

On 3/8/2019 at 9:47 AM, Beatriz said:

So if you find your "dick" is standing up and wouldn't go down when you meet this nice sexy looking lady sent by the syndicate you may have  problem.

Watch out for this happening with some of the "ladies" too. 

Lol if you wanna meet rich girls in bkk be ready to spend at least $3000 a month and be same age as them. It works same way as back home, and don’t expect them to pay 50-50 even if their parents own a billion dollars company, it’s part of the culture to show that you can support your girl. You can meet them arround fancy places and not so tourist based clubs such as arround ekkamai-thonglor for instance. But yeah being a forgeiner won’t help much. Most prefer Thai guys, that said most speak pretty good English due to studying abroad which makes it pretty fun to talk with them. 

A friend on vacation in Pattaya, met and married what must have been the only non freelancer / non ladyboy on the whole Pattaya seafront! So anything is possible. But if you are expecting to meet a nice girl then most likely you need to live here.

Archived