Question about meeting Thai Women

travelingdude11

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, sanemax said:

Well , if you had a satisfactory sex life , you wouldnt be talking about sex on a Sunday morning with random anonymous people on the internet .

It meets my needs and why not? Why wouldnt I be on the net?

How many folks have the absolute freedom to wake up on a Sunday morning, listen to the roosters bellow, smoke a fattie (maybe Ill smoke 2), have a GREAT F**IN CUP OF COFFEE (wowo it is perfect this morning), read the news, plan their day while sitting in their manties, farting and burping and talking about whatever subject they want to random anonymous people who also are either doing nothing or taking a brief respite from their misery. 

Poor me. No chores. No Honey do this and Honey do that. No slinky brain dead 20 year old Thai girl wobbling around getting in the way or taking up my bed and wanting to go shopping.  No once pretty but now fat wife telling me about we need to go visit the family today and what we have to do next week. No squalling brats. No pets begging for attention. Just tossing my orange juice bottle across the room towards the garbage bin, ooops, guess thats why I dont play for the Bulls, Ill pick it up later. Stretch, let one fly, deep toke, slurp on the coffee, hey whats for breakfast, lookie, left over pizza, lets just stand in frot of the chillbox and stuff it down. Oh you pig, chew with your mouth closed....no, baby, you aint here so Im just going to slobber and wipe my fingers on my manties! Then maybe Ill take a nap, smoke another, walk outside and grab me some Pad Krapow Mystery Meat, watch Full Metal Jacket for the 900th time and do the scenes along with Lee Ermy, like stand on my balcony over looking Bangkok and scream "Get the F*** off my Balcony, Get the F*** off my Balcony", then maybe, only maybe, Ill shower up, tossing the WET TOWEL on the FLOOR and go watch Port play Footie. Then watch footie replays all night, or even maybe meander down to some cesspit of depravity and use my American charm to snag me some young juicearella, whoe I wont even take home because my bed is MINE, then go home and stretch sideways across the bed and snore and fart to my hearts content without getting bitched at, then wake up and do the same thing tomorrow or maybe something different!

Uggg.....freedom......sigh.....I gots about 30 days left and my xgf or gf or whatever she is is already starting to sharpen her claws. 

8 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

I banged hundreds

8 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

I banged hundreds of them in my 20s for free

Another charming specimen of a human being.

My this forum just keeps on giving....

12 hours ago, travelingdude11 said:

I am more than sure I am just not looking in the right places to meet regular Thai girls. Any help on where to go would be appreciated.

Suzy Wongs.

Soi Cowboy.

Sorted.

6 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

White 1 month tourists can't meet regular girls.

There is a stigma for a Thai woman that if they are with a farang they are a bargirl, some don’t care, some do.

I don’t wear my wedding ring (work related) and forgot it one trip.

We went to CM and on the taxi back from the temple with two other farang and their Thai girls, my wife said they noticed my lack of a ring and that she felt that look (they had rings...)

She brought me one at the market that night ????

Even one night walking along Patong beach three Thai women watched us and made some comment (in Thai) I felt my wife tense and she turned and snarled “My choice !” 

When I asked her she said they said “Cannot get a Thai man ?”

1 minute ago, faraday said:

Most likely, as in another thread he mentions 'blighty' as if he is from the UK.

????

You need to be from Blighty to call it Blighty? 

32 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

No slinky brain dead 20 year old Thai girl wobbling around getting in the way or taking up my bed and wanting to go shopping. 

Sunday morning sex, had it, now I'm up, made pizza for breakfast with a cup of tea, just finished watching 'Strike back' on telly and the women (former wife, current gf, formel MiL) are off out for the day.

Slinky Thai 20yo (my daughter) still in bed feeling sorry for herself after having two impacted wisdom teeth out yesterday (6,000bht down the drain)

In my experience, the only two classes of guys who are able to hook up with regular Thai girls (civilians) are either guys who live here, and have a rather nice lifestyle, that attracts the bees to the honey, or very, very good looking, fit guys, who are also young.

So, you are better off going to the massage shops in BKK, or the bars. 

10 minutes ago, faraday said:

Yes, & it's a 'protected' word by Lizzie. (Meghan's G'ma)

????

Ha! Lizzies family were still Huns when that word was coined.....

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Sunday morning sex, had it, now I'm up, made pizza for breakfast with a cup of tea, just finished watching 'Strike back' on telly and the women (former wife, current gf, formel MiL) are off out for the day.

Slinky Thai 20yo (my daughter) still in bed feeling sorry for herself after having two impacted wisdom teeth out yesterday (6,000bht down the drain)

Well as long as they are gone and she stays in bed, ya got a great day. The Man U/Southhampton Match is worth a replay. May I suggest another hunk of the pie? And a Beer?

1 minute ago, Nyezhov said:

Well as long as they are gone and she stays in bed, ya got a great day. The Man U/Southhampton Match is worth a replay. May I suggest another hunk of the pie? And a Beer?

I think The Culpepper Cattle Co. will be next, after another cup of tea.

13 hours ago, villagefarang said:

Might I suggest “regular Thai girls” probably have no desire to be your sex toy while you are on vacation, to subsequently be discarded when you leave.  I get that your ego would be hurt if you had to pay but you could do irreparable harm to a young lady who was not prepared for a vacation romance.  Please be responsible and do no harm while you are here.  Pay for play is a more honest way to go for a tourist.

I couldn't agree more with you villagefarang, too many farangs fancy themselves. If you look like Brad pitt or Johnny Depp you could easily get your "regular Thai girls" otherwise good luck to you.

In japan they sell computerized sex doll (human size) they talk to you, can program to speak English, this may come in handy for "traveldude11" if he fails to find his regular thai girls. In couple of years these computerized sex dolls will be so life-like you would have thought they are real human beings. Yes, Japanese are capable of making such life-like computerized dolls -it might solve some of the rape problems facing some countries. If you look on the Youtube  these dolls they look more beautiful than your regular thai girls . My mum bought one for my birthday because she didn't want me to wank too much.

14 hours ago, travelingdude11 said:

I am also told by friends that most bars/clubs are filled with mostly women who are freelancers. 

Op, don't listen to these comments here about Thai women.

I meet nice, well educated, normal Thai women looking to meet a nice Farang almost every night at a area called Soi 11 on Sukhumvit in Bangkok. This is a very upscale area and there is no way freelancers would feel comfortable there.

I suggest you go to Oskar's and sit at the bar. (dress nicely because of the dress code, no shorts, tee shirts and these are nice girls) someone might talk to you if you are lucky. Then walk across the street to Levels night club. Mostly full of nurses, doctors, attorneys, real estate agents.

If you really like to dance go to Sugar and Insanity night club. Again many bored highly successful professional Thai women will approach you.       

I am feeling a bit lacking  , everyone else seems to have a wife who they have sex with in the morning ,a girlfriend who they go and visit for sex in the afternnoon, a girl from 7/11 who they have sex with when going to buy a beer and then they go for a special massage in the evening .

I am feeling rather inadequate , think that I'll go and have some oysters for lunch and try and buy some viagara to perk the pecker up a bit ,  

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

These troll posts are getting very boring and taking up memory on TV. 

do you remember yesterday my post on another topic about my comments disapearing without comment when I call BS on a topic?

Here is a test. :clap2: 

2 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

do you remember yesterday my post on another topic about my comments disapearing without comment when I call BS on a topic?

Here is a test. :clap2: 

We will see. 

27 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

Op, don't listen to these comments here about Thai women.

I meet nice, well educated, normal Thai women looking to meet a nice Farang almost every night at a area called Soi 11 on Sukhumvit in Bangkok. This is a very upscale area and there is no way freelancers would feel comfortable there.

I suggest you go to Oskar's and sit at the bar. (dress nicely because of the dress code, no shorts, tee shirts and these are nice girls) someone might talk to you if you are lucky. Then walk across the street to Levels night club. Mostly full of nurses, doctors, attorneys, real estate agents.

If you really like to dance go to Sugar and Insanity night club. Again many bored highly successful professional Thai women will approach you.       

Yep, great filter for him to get started.

Good luck OP...GAME HARD as you are here a short time.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

How many folks have the absolute freedom to wake up on a Sunday morning, listen to the roosters bellow, smoke a fattie (maybe Ill smoke 2), have a GREAT F**IN CUP OF COFFEE (wowo it is perfect this morning), read the news, plan their day while sitting in their manties, farting and burping and talking about whatever subject they want to random anonymous people who also are either doing nothing or taking a brief respite from their misery. 

Poor me. No chores. No Honey do this and Honey do that. No slinky brain dead 20 year old Thai girl wobbling around getting in the way or taking up my bed and wanting to go shopping.  No once pretty but now fat wife telling me about we need to go visit the family today and what we have to do next week. No squalling brats. No pets begging for attention. Just tossing my orange juice bottle across the room towards the garbage bin, ooops, guess thats why I dont play for the Bulls, Ill pick it up later. Stretch, let one fly, deep toke, slurp on the coffee, hey whats for breakfast, lookie, left over pizza, lets just stand in frot of the chillbox and stuff it down. Oh you pig, chew with your mouth closed....no, baby, you aint here so Im just going to slobber and wipe my fingers on my manties! Then maybe Ill take a nap, smoke another, walk outside and grab me some Pad Krapow Mystery Meat, watch Full Metal Jacket for the 900th time and do the scenes along with Lee Ermy, like stand on my balcony over looking Bangkok and scream "Get the F*** off my Balcony, Get the F*** off my Balcony", then maybe, only maybe, Ill shower up, tossing the WET TOWEL on the FLOOR and go watch Port play Footie. Then watch footie replays all night, or even maybe meander down to some cesspit of depravity and use my American charm to snag me some young juicearella, whoe I wont even take home because my bed is MINE, then go home and stretch sideways across the bed and snore and fart to my hearts content without getting bitched at, then wake up and do the same thing tomorrow or maybe something different!

Uggg.....freedom......sigh.....I gots about 30 days left and my xgf or gf or whatever she is is already starting to sharpen her claws. 

Hilarious!   I could almost see it, feel it and smell it :goof:(the farts, that is) Post of the day!:clap2:

2 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Well we tip for one. And all the Thai girls know we are rich. Plus the general Thai love for Americans

If you were Poon from Buriram working in a 7-11 and had a choice between a young hansum American and some jamoke named Ivan from Russia or Vito from Italy or even Mick from the Outback, who would you take? 

You know Poon is taking the Yank.

I firmly believe that most of the resentment against Americans found in the ungrateful countries we have saved or built is found in sex. Yes, the minute the Yanks hit your shores in force your women start hurling themselves on them. We own your culture, your language, your economy, your souls and your women. Thank god for Americans like me who are humble about it.

nah...i was offered a bj for free just in hope i would get impressed, she carried on to say i better pick up on the offer instantly cause she would later find a swiss man

that really had the dough.

they do keep up on economy 101

Another fun thread by a virgin poster (or another troll post)! How do these guys learn about Thaivisa and its superior guidance qualities so quickly? Are there pamphlets being handed out now at arrivals?

He may meet his desired Thai babes and think its because of his charm and good looks (and his American roots, Nyezhov) but they'll all be looking at him as their ticket out (they just won't tell him).

I think there's a bit of a problem with his approach (maybe that American thing again). His comments about his experience on ThaiFriendly are quite amusing, and telling. I was on there for quite some months 4 to 5 years ago, met hundreds, spent two years with one who, after the honeymoon ended, I remain best digital friends with. As few as 3 to 5 Thai gals gave me a reaction like he's getting.

But then I can't make all these claims "I am not a bad looking guy, tall, 28, slightly heavyset but not obese. I have normal social skills, friendly. Not shy".

Yeap, either ThaiFriendly has changed drastically or he needs to change his approach.

1 hour ago, NCC1701A said:

Mostly full of nurses, doctors, attorneys, real estate agents.

You think girls in these professions aren't up for a quick 1,500bht with the chance of a free house to follow?

Almost all the 'real estate agents' (not a profession outside the USA) I've ever met (male or female) would screw you, given the chance.

Just now, BritManToo said:

You think girls in these professions aren't up for a quick 1,500bht with the chance of a free house to follow?

Prostitutes again , lets talk about sex and prostitutes again , must be nearly two hours since you last had sex and you must be feeling horny again 

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

6000? I just paid 900 for an excellent extraction recently, gone in 60 seconds. 

Archived