Question about meeting Thai Women

travelingdude11

10 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Impacted wisdom tooth?

I understood it was impacted, it had grown at an angle that was making a problem for the next tooth. But maybe I'm wrong and it was just a regular wisdom tooth. 900 baht anyway, no stitches needed. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/3/2019 at 9:41 AM, HighPriority said:

There is a stigma for a Thai woman that if they are with a farang they are a bargirl, some don’t care, some do.

I don’t wear my wedding ring (work related) and forgot it one trip.

We went to CM and on the taxi back from the temple with two other farang and their Thai girls, my wife said they noticed my lack of a ring and that she felt that look (they had rings...)

She brought me one at the market that night ????

Even one night walking along Patong beach three Thai women watched us and made some comment (in Thai) I felt my wife tense and she turned and snarled “My choice !” 

When I asked her she said they said “Cannot get a Thai man ?”

The implication being “any Thai man is better than any farang.”

Not the brightest bulbs in the chandelier, these girls.

I am feeling a bit lacking  , everyone else seems to have a wife who they have sex with in the morning ,a girlfriend who they go and visit for sex in the afternnoon, a girl from 7/11 who they have sex with when going to buy a beer and then they go for a special massage in the evening .
   I am feeling rather inadequate , think that I'll go and have some oysters for lunch and try and buy some viagara to perk the pecker up a bit ,  
You'll a box of tissues to complete the ensemble.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

On 3/3/2019 at 10:39 AM, NCC1701A said:

Op, don't listen to these comments here about Thai women.

I meet nice, well educated, normal Thai women looking to meet a nice Farang almost every night at a area called Soi 11 on Sukhumvit in Bangkok. This is a very upscale area and there is no way freelancers would feel comfortable there.

I suggest you go to Oskar's and sit at the bar. (dress nicely because of the dress code, no shorts, tee shirts and these are nice girls) someone might talk to you if you are lucky. Then walk across the street to Levels night club. Mostly full of nurses, doctors, attorneys, real estate agents.

If you really like to dance go to Sugar and Insanity night club. Again many bored highly successful professional Thai women will approach you.       

????

Soi 11 may be the biggest freelancer hang out in town.

God man you are so naive.

Oskars and Levels are 95% freelancers.  Go to Biergarden earlier and all the same girls show up.

But, if you believe they are all legit business women Hahaha, sorry the joke is sadly truly on you......

I bet they show you photos in their work clothes.  ????That is a big old scam!

On 3/2/2019 at 8:59 PM, villagefarang said:

Might I suggest “regular Thai girls” probably have no desire to be your sex toy while you are on vacation, to subsequently be discarded when you leave.  I get that your ego would be hurt if you had to pay but you could do irreparable harm to a young lady who was not prepared for a vacation romance.  Please be responsible and do no harm while you are here.  Pay for play is a more honest way to go for a tourist.

100% correct your a sex tourist pay and behave like one.

On 3/3/2019 at 10:39 AM, NCC1701A said:

I meet nice, well educated, normal Thai women looking to meet a nice Farang almost every night at a area called Soi 11 on Sukhumvit in Bangkok. This is a very upscale area and there is no way freelancers would feel comfortable there.

I suggest you go to Oskar's and sit at the bar. (dress nicely because of the dress code, no shorts, tee shirts and these are nice girls) someone might talk to you if you are lucky. Then walk across the street to Levels night club. Mostly full of nurses, doctors, attorneys, real estate agents.

If you really like to dance go to Sugar and Insanity night club. Again many bored highly successful professional Thai women will approach you.       

sorry you need to get out more, having said that there are a very small percentage of straight non bar girls that do go to the places you mentioned.

On 3/3/2019 at 5:09 AM, brokenbone said:

well, the rich girls do exist, but a tourist wont find them,

and wont have time to get to know them in time.

plus, i cant figure out what the point is in a distance relation myself

Or if the tourist is really "lucky" he may stumble into a nightclub in Bangkok where the hiso ladies go and hook up with a lady who has her own car. They have a night of passion but he does not realise that there is a downside - maybe hiso female did it to annoy her father or just to say he had a falang but father finds out and he sends his henchmen to beat the living daylights out of hapless tourist. And that assumes that the tourist is "lucky" - his fate could be worse.

2 hours ago, catman20 said:

sorry you need to get out more, having said that there are a very small percentage of straight non bar girls that do go to the places you mentioned.

He did say they were "highly professional Thai women." I guess when they say they are nurses, doctors or lawyers, they mean they will play any role you like! Probably a case of they wear the uniform and you play along?

Back in the days the hot Thai girls were working in the bars.  But now if you want to find cute young Thai girls the easiest spot to corner them where they can't run away from you is at 7-11.  Just ask the one you like for help.  Bring her into some random isle (preferably not the condom rack on day one) point at something and ask her which one you like?  Flirt with her, make her laugh, maybe drag her over to another isle and ask some stupid funny question.  Buy what she likes and then return on day 2 possibly bringing what she liked from day one from another 7-11, present it as a gift.  Make her laugh and ask if she can eat with you after work.  If she says yes.  Then go to the condom rack and ask her which one she likes....

On 3/3/2019 at 8:08 AM, samsensam said:

there's been quite a few similar posts by 'new' members recently, it's a trait moderators should keep an eye on as it does nothing for the veracity of the site

the veracity of the site does little for the veracity of the site.

personally i dont think this is the place for a late 20 something to ask about thai women given most here still actively lament the good old days when the women were thinner, cheaper, happier and easier.

1 minute ago, Caine said:

Regular Thai girls? no such animal exists on the planet all freeloaders.

Ah yes... but some might be happy with the less complicated search: 

Small 

Regular 

Large

And try to sort out the headaches later... 

1 hour ago, kenk24 said:

I married a regular Thai girl... we met through an introduction from a mutual friend. We had 2 months of chaperoned dates where I took her out and several of her friends also... is that really what you are looking for?

That is like buying a pair of shoes and putting them in the closet for several months before you try them on.

How long before you took her to the sack? Hope she was worth the wait.

7 minutes ago, bkk6060 said:

That is like buying a pair of shoes and putting them in the closet for several months before you try them on.

I've done that a few times, the glue had always failed when I eventually tried to use them and the soles would fall off.

I hooked up with a "regular Thai girl" in a bar 12 years ago.

Since then she has loved me long time, takes great care of the kids, regularly cooks, cleans, and keeps her family away from us.....lol.

I paid her for her services the 1st night, i.e. 2,000 baht, that's the most I would ever pay for a good looking Thai girl, after that I would see her for the remaining 10 or so nights, but not before being upfront with her.

I told her I wasn't here looking for a sex holiday and her reply was, what are you here for, with my reply being, just to have some fun, swimming at the beach or in the hotel pool, enjoy some lunches/dinners, play some pool, with someone like her, i.e. if she was interested, with her reply being; If I you can come to the bar every night at 8 O'clock and pay her bar fine 300 baht, sit at bar for a drink or two, so boss can see you happy and see I go with customer, that would make her happy because she wouldn't have to work that job and could make 50% on drinks and bar fine which was enough for her to survive, she said she could go with me if I did like that, I said, yes but I am not looking for boom boom or paying for it, she said "up to you", she was happy to escape the bar scene for 10 days, a paid holiday for her, nice hotel with no charges for me to bring a lady friend back to my room, air conditioning, free meals, drinks, etc etc, I would also tell her she could go and come as she pleased, which she did at times, but was in touch.

At the end of my trip when I was leaving, I flung her 10,000 baht, she tried to give it back to me, I said, take it, get yourself a plane back home and I will come back and see you in 6 weeks, which I did, met the family, took her back to my country for 9 years, got her citizenship, now retired here in Thailand, the rest is history ????

Great investment for her and me of course, roll the dice, try your luck, but only invest as much as your prepared to lose, say 10%

There are regular Thai girls out there, but you have to take care them, don't be a cheap Charlie and "if" you find the right one, she will make you VERY happy, long time. 

2 hours ago, Proboscis said:

Or if the tourist is really "lucky" he may stumble into a nightclub in Bangkok where the hiso ladies go and hook up with a lady who has her own car. They have a night of passion but he does not realise that there is a downside - maybe hiso female did it to annoy her father or just to say he had a falang but father finds out and he sends his henchmen to beat the living daylights out of hapless tourist. And that assumes that the tourist is "lucky" - his fate could be worse.

Your pronouns and the usage of 'lady' are confusing.

Just make it clear (or pretend) you have no money.  Force them to engage in intellectual conversation.  Be as normal and boring as you can.  This will weed out 95 percent of women.

This is best done via emails so you don't waste time on too many dates and you can juggle 20 of them at a time until you weed it down to 1 or 2 that you can trust.  Show no interest in her appearance at all aside from a few compliments.  Only accept well written emails using paragraphs.

You will find most of the young girls disappear, the sluts will run a mile and you will be left with decent women.

On 3/3/2019 at 10:42 AM, sanemax said:

I am feeling a bit lacking  , everyone else seems to have a wife who they have sex with in the morning ,a girlfriend who they go and visit for sex in the afternnoon, a girl from 7/11 who they have sex with when going to buy a beer and then they go for a special massage in the evening .

I am feeling rather inadequate , think that I'll go and have some oysters for lunch and try and buy some viagara to perk the pecker up a bit ,  

20 hours ago, roo860 said:

You'll a box of tissues to complete the ensemble.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

17 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Not to mention ladies stockings, a noose and an orange.

:cheesy:

but only if you have upset MI5 and they have decided to kill you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6245607/Did-MI5-murder-Stephen-Milligan-Investigation-raises-sinister-possibility.html

It is standard procedure by spy agencies the world over. The deceased’s family is then too embarrassed to make a fuss for a public enquiry. Remember the Welsh maths wizard with a Cambridge PhD who worked for GCHQ and MI6?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/extraordinary-life-death-spy-found-15308075

But I am sure sanemax is safe enough

Fun post of the day [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Archived