Question about meeting Thai Women

travelingdude11

Cheap ass with no money wants free sex. Can't get it at home so thinks the Thai ladies are going to throw themselves at him because he is a farang.  Short time sexpat.  No good Thai girl wants that. 

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/2/2019 at 10:08 PM, hello55060 said:

Exactly if the girl wants a holiday fling and is decent looking , she can find herself a more handsome man than you, even if you're average looking they can just find some hot backpacker if they just want meaningless sex without money exchanging hands . At least they're being upfront and don't string you a long like most of the girls do with farang and play the long game.

Most Thai girls want to be with white guys because they think most white guys are rich and can offer s good security and a safety net.

Thai girls don't grow up dreaming to be with white guys , they want to be with those Thai guys with white skin and K-pop types .

They settle for farang because it's the best they can do given their background and family and is the easy option . 

Unless you say to them you'll be living in Thailand long term or working there they won't be interested in hookups without payments unless you're extremely good looking or  they're in a very drunken state

I disagree with you completely. My wife grew up in a home where they played western Rock & roll and she dreamt her whole life of being married to an American. She took many tourist trips to America until she met me. An older man with meager funds. And she has a bachelors degree so she isn't a dummy. There are many women like her in Thailand but they are hard to find. Dating sites will help but one has to be picky and choose only educated women and not a farm girl from Issan just because she is gorgeous. Ohh by the way, we've been married now for 12 years and are both quite happy with the choice we made to get hitched.

Here's some very specific advice...

I noticed this coffee shop in Chiang Rai is frequented by Upper class Thais, wearing expensive clothes.

Chiang Rai girls usually aren't players.

I suggest wearing your best Italian shoes (maybe she will think either you're gay or a bad boy player - intrigued!) 

And following a previous poster's advice about asking for her real name, not her nickname. And observing her body language. 

She might be into big boned fellers. ????

http://chiangrai.golocalist.com/listings/bechegu/

2 hours ago, silver sea said:

but only if you have upset MI5 and they have decided to kill you.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6245607/Did-MI5-murder-Stephen-Milligan-Investigation-raises-sinister-possibility.html

It is standard procedure by spy agencies the world over. The deceased’s family is then too embarrassed to make a fuss for a public enquiry. Remember the Welsh maths wizard with a Cambridge PhD who worked for GCHQ and MI6?

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/extraordinary-life-death-spy-found-15308075

But I am sure sanemax is safe enough

Both cases are very suspicious. At least someone got the joke!

I was coming to Chiang Mai 11 yrs ago, had never been here, no interest for gar girls.

Went to site called WAYN, Where Are You Now.

Clicked on Thailand, Female and an age range.

Sent 5 or 6 messages to ladies that interested me, told them I was coming to Chiang Mai for 2 weeks and looking to meet them.

A few wrote back, one in particular we talked for the next few months until I came here.

She had a job in a builder supply for 20 yrs, we saw each other several times during my first visit.

At the time I was stationed in Kuwait and got a 2 week ticket for every 8 weeks in country.

On my next 4 or 5 R n R’s I came to visit her, I got reassigned to Egypt, we knew we liked each other by then, and both done with long term relation ship, I brought her to Egypt 10 yrs ago, finished there, took her to China, then to Australia, and back to China before retiring in 2014 and returning to Thailand..........and we have been happily married ever since.

I am 66 and she is 60.

You are doing the right thing.......bar girls are for short time play, 99% of relationships that start in a bar FAIL.

You can go to the mall, maybe you see a girl working in Dept Store or one of the food places, anywhere actually and you can talk to them, see if they are interested to go out.

Go to a dating site, not sure if WAYN even still exists, but any site.......give it a try, but not time if you are just here for 2 weeks but you can plan your next visit like I did.

For now, for this trip, just take a freelancer that intrests you and enjoy your stay.

Many are like GF, happy to stay with you for your visit, they dont ask for money every day.

Let them take you on day trips here and there, enjoy the days n evenings, take her shopping to the outdoor markets, buy her a few outfits, maybe a new handbag, out to dinner..........it can be an enjoyable time for your unplanned visit..........and when you are ready to leave........just cash her out..........if you find the right one, a nice one and most of them ARE very nice, you will be happy to give her X number of BHAT and you both had a nice time.

Did it many times before meeting my wife.

14 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

I was coming to Chiang Mai 11 yrs ago, had never been here, no interest for gar girls.

Went to site called WAYN, Where Are You Now.

Clicked on Thailand, Female and an age range.

Sent 5 or 6 messages to ladies that interested me, told them I was coming to Chiang Mai for 2 weeks and looking to meet them.

A few wrote back, one in particular we talked for the next few months until I came here.

She had a job in a builder supply for 20 yrs, we saw each other several times during my first visit.

At the time I was stationed in Kuwait and got a 2 week ticket for every 8 weeks in country.

On my next 4 or 5 R n R’s I came to visit her, I got reassigned to Egypt, we knew we liked each other by then, and both done with long term relation ship, I brought her to Egypt 10 yrs ago, finished there, took her to China, then to Australia, and back to China before retiring in 2014 and returning to Thailand..........and we have been happily married ever since.

I am 66 and she is 60.

You are doing the right thing.......bar girls are for short time play, 99% of relationships that start in a bar FAIL.

You can go to the mall, maybe you see a girl working in Dept Store or one of the food places, anywhere actually and you can talk to them, see if they are interested to go out.

Go to a dating site, not sure if WAYN even still exists, but any site.......give it a try, but not time if you are just here for 2 weeks but you can plan your next visit like I did.

For now, for this trip, just take a freelancer that intrests you and enjoy your stay.

Many are like GF, happy to stay with you for your visit, they dont ask for money every day.

Let them take you on day trips here and there, enjoy the days n evenings, take her shopping to the outdoor markets, buy her a few outfits, maybe a new handbag, out to dinner..........it can be an enjoyable time for your unplanned visit..........and when you are ready to leave........just cash her out..........if you find the right one, a nice one and most of them ARE very nice, you will be happy to give her X number of BHAT and you both had a nice time.

Did it many times before meeting my wife.

Nice story, but in 20+ years the numbers is 99%

it is 99% for those who continue to drink, frequent bars, and invest everything they had in her name before they go broke, or cheap charlie mode! 

If you give respect, gain respect, find a common playground for both parts, you may succeed, but for «normal» couples, what ever that is in this world, the rate is still high for failing. 

It takes two to tango!

4 hours ago, bkk6060 said:

That is like buying a pair of shoes and putting them in the closet for several months before you try them on.

How long before you took her to the sack? Hope she was worth the wait.

She is a person, not a thing that was purchased, not a pair of shoes... if you don't see the difference... I am just not sure what to tell you... 

good luck with your purchases... 

On ‎3‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 6:40 PM, 55Jay said:

You could get lucky but given your short time here, sounds like you want a tour guide with benefits, so TF is probably a good start, for now. 

Or find a bored looking Thai bar girl who might wind up thrilled at the idea of a sight-seeing fling with you. If you get a good one, she'll be your guide, advisor, translator, shield you from marauding lady-boys, ensure you are fed and watered, and will screw your brains out every night. Wear a condom, don't go to Issan to meet her parents, no Facebook photos.  Have a blast.

Yes have a blast  go home poor but happy . like everybody sais no nong time here u not find a normal thai girl for short time romance     try other dating sites befor e u come ask what she looking for things like this use tricky questions 

even then u might get scalded good luck

12 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

The girls have told me.  Prob BRIT doing this, they love American guys......have mney, not afraid to pay.

jus sayin

Yes, the girls told me they love American guys.....  dumb morons are easily parted with their money..... 

...just saying.

On 3/3/2019 at 12:58 AM, Ks45672 said:

I banged hundreds of them in my 20s for free, they're not all greedy witches that only want your money, especially in bkk. Where make of them make good money 

Shame on you and I bet that nearly all of them expected to be paid. 

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 1:45 AM, direction BANGKOK said:

This had always been a topic that sort of stupifies me. I think the op asks a good question, I am just saying the answer is easy. A bank, an eyeglass shop, a restaurant, a pharmacy... all places cute Thai girls are going to work, they are probably going to speak a little English (perfect), AND you know for an almost certain fact they have their head screwed on at least partly straight (ie they have a job). You have the perfect ice breaker too... what is your name... "ploy"... no no no, what is your real name, not your nickname... they will say a name about 26 characters long.... you say i will stick with ploy. laugh #1. Care to have dinner with me this evening ploy? ask that question once she has smiled three times. 

How about a hotel receptionist which I did 17 yrs ago "Care to have dinner with me",to my amazement she said yes but wait for me outside at 7pm.

It was the second night in Bangkok for me,getting ready to work, and she took me to a mid priced restaurant Cabbage and Condoms which apparently is quite ,or was ,famous in Bangkok on Sukumvit Rd anyway.

She was very attractive and straight up told me she had a daughter and had been a receptionist at the hotel for 5 years.

It eventually led to us  spending quite some time with each other ,she showed me parts of Bangkok I never would have found.

When I moved to closer to my work place we sort of lost touch.Having a gf on the other side of the city doesnt help.

No harm was done we did spend a few nights together but the chemistry for a long term relationship just wasnt there.

4 years later I met my now wife in a coffee shop.She was with her friend and didnt speak any English but her friend did as she worked at the airport. 2 Years later we got married and we have had 12 blissfull years together.At 42 and quite stunning I was her first boyfriend, she had avoided any Thai man's approach with a 10 ft pole after seeing how many of her friends had been used and abused ,left with a child and no job. She and her family have never asked me for money and Im part of a very large family,beautiful people

So in answer to the OP maybe best to find a freelancer then no one gets hurt,there is no shame in that .I used to have many in my classroom when they just wanted to learn English to improve their earning potential.Some are still in touch with me married and it would appear faithful

21 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

How about a hotel receptionist which I did 17 yrs ago "Care to have dinner with me",to my amazement she said yes but wait for me outside at 7pm.

It was the second night in Bangkok for me,getting ready to work, and she took me to a mid priced restaurant Cabbage and Condoms which apparently is quite ,or was ,famous in Bangkok on Sukumvit Rd anyway.

She was very attractive and straight up told me she had a daughter and had been a receptionist at the hotel for 5 years.

It eventually led to us  spending quite some time with each other ,she showed me parts of Bangkok I never would have found.

When I moved to closer to my work place we sort of lost touch.Having a gf on the other side of the city doesnt help.

No harm was done we did spend a few nights together but the chemistry for a long term relationship just wasnt there.

4 years later I met my now wife in a coffee shop.She was with her friend and didnt speak any English but her friend did as she worked at the airport. 2 Years later we got married and we have had 12 blissfull years together.At 42 and quite stunning I was her first boyfriend, she had avoided any Thai man's approach with a 10 ft pole after seeing how many of her friends had been used and abused ,left with a child and no job. She and her family have never asked me for money and Im part of a very large family,beautiful people

So in answer to the OP maybe best to find a freelancer then no one gets hurt,there is no shame in that .I used to have many in my classroom when they just wanted to learn English to improve their earning potential.Some are still in touch with me married and it would appear faithful

I Do not say you got played, but this never had a bf or never wanted a thai man, is part of the game to get acceptance with. I know firsthand how they those games, and how sisters approaching men on their behalf telling you the story. 

Very nice to hear you got nice years, and many to come.

One thing I do not understand, is how love happens when none of you understood each other in the beginning. I have tried once to go out with someone who did not understand one single word english, and it did not work out for me. 

It's so easy just sit on a bus, or walk around a mall or a park and smile at any girl who catches your eye, of they respond just say hi, make a bit of small talk. You can say absolutely anything because their English probably won't be that great, it doesn't require special skills like in the west ????

After a few seconds of small talk ask them for their line ID and go from there. Easy peasy I banged hundreds of regular girls this way before I settled down. 

If it wasn't this easy I seriously doubt many of us would be here lol

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 12:58 AM, Ks45672 said:

I banged hundreds of them in my 20s for free, they're not all greedy witches that only want your money, especially in bkk. Where make of them make good money 

Hundreds? Dream on pal - we ALL believe you...….

9 hours ago, Jlop said:

UR gross, what if it was your daughter?

I always asked why she just gives it away.......o dad you're such a rude jerk off...but listen kid I'm right, why not pick up a few bucks on those nights out....

Dont listen to these "gentlemen". Posts like they have no desire to meet and f..., blahblah.

Here it is: First, thai girls and every other woman on the planet do have the desire to have sex with men including you, regardless of what they say. Of course they will say no i am not like that, but thats expected. Its called social conditioning.
Second, to do this and pull quite a few hot chicks, all you have to do is dress up nice, shave, put some nice scent on, go out with a big smile on your face, then hit spots, where girls hang around. Then just go and talk to them. In the beginning they will act shy(which they are not), then as they get comfy with you, they loosen up. Just talk to them, have a little chit chat, be funny, be a gentleman, but by all means lead them. A woman, especially thais want to be led!!!!!!
Places you go: shopping malls, cafe shops, restaurants, swimming pool(great place!!), universities, buddha temples, markets, the list is endless.
Also, doing it online is very wise. Best places online, thaifriendly, okcupid.
If i havent met and .....ed at least a hundred girls off these two sites then not one.
Create a good profile, have some inviting photos, have a big smile, dressed nice and talk to them. Yes there are freelancers there they are everywhere. Never mind them. There are many non-freelancers as well!!! You can even put it on your profile, no freelancers please. This will keep them away, plus you will gain trust in the eyes of the so called good girls. Of course in reality, they are very far from good girls, all they need is a real man and they turn into freaks.

Best of luck, have a great holiday and if you return to your home country without banging at least 3, then you need to step up your game, dress better, have a better self image, walk and talk more confident and approach even more girls. 

And dont listen to advice from weenies. this is how u do it

23 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

Dont listen to these "gentlemen". Posts like they have no desire to meet and f..., blahblah.

Here it is: First, thai girls and every other woman on the planet do have the desire to have sex with men including you, regardless of what they say. Of course they will say no i am not like that, but thats expected. Its called social conditioning.
Second, to do this and pull quite a few hot chicks, all you have to do is dress up nice, shave, put some nice scent on, go out with a big smile on your face, then hit spots, where girls hang around. Then just go and talk to them. In the beginning they will act shy(which they are not), then as they get comfy with you, they loosen up. Just talk to them, have a little chit chat, be funny, be a gentleman, but by all means lead them. A woman, especially thais want to be led!!!!!!
Places you go: shopping malls, cafe shops, restaurants, swimming pool(great place!!), universities, buddha temples, markets, the list is endless.
Also, doing it online is very wise. Best places online, thaifriendly, okcupid.
If i havent met and .....ed at least a hundred girls off these two sites then not one.
Create a good profile, have some inviting photos, have a big smile, dressed nice and talk to them. Yes there are freelancers there they are everywhere. Never mind them. There are many non-freelancers as well!!! You can even put it on your profile, no freelancers please. This will keep them away, plus you will gain trust in the eyes of the so called good girls. Of course in reality, they are very far from good girls, all they need is a real man and they turn into freaks.

Best of luck, have a great holiday and if you return to your home country without banging at least 3, then you need to step up your game, dress better, have a better self image, walk and talk more confident and approach even more girls. 

And dont listen to advice from weenies. this is how u do it

If he wasn’t already dead, I’d have sworn blind that you are Ted Bundy.

:cheesy:

1 hour ago, Hummin said:

I Do not say you got played, but this never had a bf or never wanted a thai man, is part of the game to get acceptance with. I know firsthand how they those games, and how sisters approaching men on their behalf telling you the story. 

Very nice to hear you got nice years, and many to come.

One thing I do not understand, is how love happens when none of you understood each other in the beginning. I have tried once to go out with someone who did not understand one single word english, and it did not work out for me. 

Very cynical comment.There was no game or need to get acceptance ,I did not get played.I took things very slowly over 18 mths and when you spend a lot of time with someone, and previously as an English teacher, I have had some experience how quickly basic language can soon be learned. "Actions also speak louder than words" .Maybe you were just not patient enough or there was no chemistry

Genuine love finds a way and after a previous divorce I can tell the difference.It was me making the initial approach not her, or her friend.I consider 12 years together and many more to come is proof enough. I know dozens of happy marriages with people from different cultures and languages

I will leave it to your imagination how I knew she had never had a previous relationship

Not wanting a Thai man is also not a game you should check the number of umarried Thai mothers and seperation rate.

Many Thai girls simply do not trust Thai men and prefer to remain single they have seen far too many disasters and there is no social security to back them up.My wife has 4 sisters not one is married and all over 40,good decent attractive women who have good jobs and are content

I have also had so many ex students,still in touch , who got turned over by a Thai man who found the grass was greener somewhere else.

Sorry it didnt work out for you but mine did and as my friends always say after meeting her "how lucky were you ?"

11 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

If he wasn’t already dead, I’d have sworn blind that you are Ted Bundy.

:cheesy:

he murdered and raped guys, i was discussing the fact that women are very much DTF, you just need to know how to bring it out of them. dont really see the correlation.

5 minutes ago, A1Str8 said:

he murdered and raped guys, i was discussing the fact that women are very much DTF, you just need to know how to bring it out of them. dont really see the correlation.

I think your mixing up poor Ted with Jeffrey Dahmer? No, Ted was the suave and sophisticated friendly guy who lulled young girls into a false sense of security, right before he beat them, raped them and brutally murdered them. His approach was a bit like your MO, big smile, well dressed, pleasant aftershave, charming personality, etc. Straight out of the psychopaths hand book. You do understand it was a joke?

Archived