Trump slams Mueller, mocks critics in fiery two-hour speech

rooster59

4 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

information for the anti-trump dossier retrieved from an outdated unvetted cnn webpage year 2009. foxnews today . the hillary reckoning kicks in.

wbr

roobaa01

Let me guess--more Tucker Carlson conspiracy theory nonsense, and you can't provide any sources for your statement other than you heard Tucker say it.  Correct?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Let me guess--more Tucker Carlson conspiracy theory nonsense, and you can't provide any sources for your statement other than you heard Tucker say it.  Correct?

yes u are not correct, foxnews is credible in comparison to fake news channel cnn with a law suit of usd 275 millionen, washington post with a law suit of usd 80 millionen on their back for defamation of an innocent boy or buzzfeed rubbish bombshell news....

wbr

roobaa01

10 hours ago, heybruce said:

Funny how none of Tucker's fans can accurately post his reasoning or give sources for the evidence that supports it.

It seemed so rational that I thought it would not need broadcasting but the next time I watch I'll post a tid bit to backup my point.

20 minutes ago, roobaa01 said:

yes u are not correct, foxnews is credible in comparison to fake news channel cnn with a law suit of usd 275 millionen, washington post with a law suit of usd 80 millionen on their back for defamation of an innocent boy or buzzfeed rubbish bombshell news....

wbr

roobaa01

A lawsuit makes an business loose credibility?  That means the Trump organization hasn't had any credibility for decades.

Do you understand the difference between a pundit and a journalist?  Tucker Carlson is a pundit, and his program is not a news program.  Try watching or, better yet, reading some real news.

8 minutes ago, stud858 said:

It seemed so rational that I thought it would not need broadcasting but the next time I watch I'll post a tid bit to backup my point.

You'll need more than a tidbit.  Just because you say a Tucker Carlson argument is rational doesn't mean rational people will believe you.

Some posters seem to be relying on conjecture in order to paint a picture of Trump or to add to his list of faults, however surely that is not necessary because there are facts that we know about this orange buffoon, so no need to go out on a limb with conjecture.

We do know that: –

– He lies often and there have been thousands of lies he has told since his inauguration, all documented.

– When challenged on these lies, he then lies again to cover them up, despite the fact that original lies have been documented and recorded.

– He has been bankrupted several times, not a good look for a supposedly successful businessman.

– His organisation has employed immigrant labour and paid them well below the going rate.

– He organised payments to a couple of hookers to cover up his indiscretions.

– He stated that he only employs "the best people", and look what has happened to a few of those!

– He openly criticised an American war hero, John McCain, or should I say insulted him.

– His misogynistic tendencies were obvious when he was speaking to a colleague about what he can do with women because he is famous (grabbing pussy for example).

– It is obvious that he does not have a grasp on trade and economics when he thinks that tariffs are the answer.

– He has denied that global warming is real, despite the fact that the position of the Academies of Science from 80 countries plus many scientific organizations that study climate science state that humans are causing global warming.....a 97% consensus. Yet this scientific genius, who can't even spell, knows better.

– Has leanings to the far right and these become very obvious not only with his links to Bannon, but on the campaign trail in 2016, Trump followed such statements as, "I think Islam hates us", with an effort a week into his presidency to ban citizens of several Muslim majority countries from entering the US. After court challenges the administration revised the policy.

I'm sure that other posters can add more to this list, but even this list shows that electing this orange clown clearly shows something is wrong in America, because what sort of country which would elect an idiot like this – – sorry if I have offended my American friends.

The facts speak for themselves, no need for conjecture, although I do suspect there is more to come to incriminate this overweight, lying, orange buffoon.

26 minutes ago, xylophone said:

Some posters seem to be relying on conjecture in order to paint a picture of Trump or to add to his list of faults, however surely that is not necessary because there are facts that we know about this orange buffoon, so no need to go out on a limb with conjecture.

We do know that: –

– He lies often and there have been thousands of lies he has told since his inauguration, all documented.

– When challenged on these lies, he then lies again to cover them up, despite the fact that original lies have been documented and recorded.

– He has been bankrupted several times, not a good look for a supposedly successful businessman.

– His organisation has employed immigrant labour and paid them well below the going rate.

– He organised payments to a couple of hookers to cover up his indiscretions.

– He stated that he only employs "the best people", and look what has happened to a few of those!

– He openly criticised an American war hero, John McCain, or should I say insulted him.

– His misogynistic tendencies were obvious when he was speaking to a colleague about what he can do with women because he is famous (grabbing pussy for example).

– It is obvious that he does not have a grasp on trade and economics when he thinks that tariffs are the answer.

– He has denied that global warming is real, despite the fact that the position of the Academies of Science from 80 countries plus many scientific organizations that study climate science state that humans are causing global warming.....a 97% consensus. Yet this scientific genius, who can't even spell, knows better.

– Has leanings to the far right and these become very obvious not only with his links to Bannon, but on the campaign trail in 2016, Trump followed such statements as, "I think Islam hates us", with an effort a week into his presidency to ban citizens of several Muslim majority countries from entering the US. After court challenges the administration revised the policy.

I'm sure that other posters can add more to this list, but even this list shows that electing this orange clown clearly shows something is wrong in America, because what sort of country which would elect an idiot like this – – sorry if I have offended my American friends.

The facts speak for themselves, no need for conjecture, although I do suspect there is more to come to incriminate this overweight, lying, orange buffoon.

He publicly took the side of Putin against US Intelligence services on live TV.

He lied about his business plans/connections in Russia, then lied again to try to cover up his first lies.

He lied about overriding the advice of US Intelligence services in order to give his daughter and her husband security clearances.

He ordered a US government interpreter to give him their notes from his meeetings with Putin.

He then met with Putin again with no other US State Department representative present.

He lied about having met Putin on multiple occasions.

On 3/3/2019 at 9:02 AM, rooster59 said:

Democratic National Committee spokesman Daniel Wessel quickly hit back on Saturday afternoon, describing the speech in a statement as "a bizarre, unhinged rant."

Well that unhinged rant seems to be paying off in just two weeks ! The Independent registered voters at 54% 

"Half of Americans say Mueller's investigation is a 'witch hunt": Poll

"The results from a USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll released Monday show 50 percent of registered voters agree with Trump's claim that he is the target of a "witch hunt" and that he has been subject to more investigations than his predecessors due to politics"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/18/trust-mueller-investigation-falls-half-americans-say-trump-victim-witch-hunt/3194049002/

37 minutes ago, riclag said:

Well that unhinged rant seems to be paying off in just two weeks ! The Independent registered voters at 54% 

"The results from a USA TODAY/Suffolk University Poll released Monday show 50 percent of registered voters agree with Trump's claim that he is the target of a "witch hunt" and that he has been subject to more investigations than his predecessors due to politics"

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2019/03/18/trust-mueller-investigation-falls-half-americans-say-trump-victim-witch-hunt/3194049002/

Propaganda works.  What a surprise.

5 hours ago, riclag said:

Half have bought into the constantly repeated witch hunt claim, but:

"But they (Americans) overwhelmingly want Special Counsel Robert Mueller's final report on whether Trump obstructed justice and whether his campaign colluded with Russians made public."    https://news.yahoo.com/poll-half-americans-see-trump-victim-witch-hunt-163443259.html

Calling it a witch hunt isn't going to make the investigation and report go away.

8 minutes ago, heybruce said:

Half have bought into the constantly repeated witch hunt claim, but:

"But they (Americans) overwhelmingly want Special Counsel Robert Mueller's final report on whether Trump obstructed justice and whether his campaign colluded with Russians made public."    https://news.yahoo.com/poll-half-americans-see-trump-victim-witch-hunt-163443259.html

Calling it a witch hunt isn't going to make the investigation and report go away.

Oh, we all want the report, because pro Trump people expect it to find him guiltless of collusion, and the anti Trump people think it will lead to Trump being convicted of something, anything at all.

As to whether it is a witch hunt or not will become clear when the report is released for public viewing.

34 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Oh, we all want the report, because pro Trump people expect it to find him guiltless of collusion, and the anti Trump people think it will lead to Trump being convicted of something, anything at all.

As to whether it is a witch hunt or not will become clear when the report is released for public viewing.

I'll go along with that.  Of course "the best people" that Trump hires have revealed enough about his business dealings so that his legal problems won't end even if the Mueller report exonerates him.

6 minutes ago, heybruce said:

I'll go along with that.  Of course "the best people" that Trump hires have revealed enough about his business dealings so that his legal problems won't end even if the Mueller report exonerates him.

Here in lies the problem.  Mueller is an employee of the DOJ and his boss is AG Barr unlike the independent consul during the Nixon investigation that reported to a three judge panel.  Barr can take the report from Mueller and "bury" it without releasing anything to anybody as it is his prerogative under the rules for a special consul.  However there is one exception that is in the regulations.  That exception is if the AG disagrees with the recommendations in Mueller's report he has to write a letter outing why he disagrees with the recommendations and submit it, the backup information as to why he disagrees, the recommendations in the report and also the supporting information of how the special consul reached those recommendations to congress. It not defined who in congress but I would suspect that it would be at least to the"gang of 8"

So if Mueller found something  and although he has not indicted Trump he could recommend in the report that Trump be indicted for A,B, and C because of the facts contained in parts 3, 4 and 5 of the report and Barr would have to write a letter to congress siting the DOJ internal regulations that a sitting president can't be indicted and would have to submit that and the recommendations of the special consul and the reasons contained in parts 3, 4 and 5.

Also it will be interesting if Mueller unseals more indictments at the same time that the report is released.

20 minutes ago, wayned said:

Here in lies the problem.  Mueller is an employee of the DOJ and his boss is AG Barr unlike the independent consul during the Nixon investigation that reported to a three judge panel.  Barr can take the report from Mueller and "bury" it without releasing anything to anybody as it is his prerogative under the rules for a special consul.  However there is one exception that is in the regulations.  That exception is if the AG disagrees with the recommendations in Mueller's report he has to write a letter outing why he disagrees with the recommendations and submit it, the backup information as to why he disagrees, the recommendations in the report and also the supporting information of how the special consul reached those recommendations to congress. It not defined who in congress but I would suspect that it would be at least to the"gang of 8"

So if Mueller found something  and although he has not indicted Trump he could recommend in the report that Trump be indicted for A,B, and C because of the facts contained in parts 3, 4 and 5 of the report and Barr would have to write a letter to congress siting the DOJ internal regulations that a sitting president can't be indicted and would have to submit that and the recommendations of the special consul and the reasons contained in parts 3, 4 and 5.

Also it will be interesting if Mueller unseals more indictments at the same time that the report is released.

and, it's also possible that there is not much in the report at all, no collusion, no criminality, no indictments. I understand that all the anti Trumpers are hopin' and prayin' for something juicy, but there is no guarantees of such.

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

Hey Donald why are you so nervous?

Yes, thats been the issue all along, if you have nothing to hide, shrug it off and go about your business. 

Question a bunch of kids as to who raided the cookie jar, it will be the one who protests their innocence the loudest.

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and, it's also possible that there is not much in the report at all, no collusion, no criminality, no indictments. I understand that all the anti Trumpers are hopin' and prayin' for something juicy, but there is no guarantees of such.

I never said that there was, I just think that the public should see the report and it should not be buried and that there could/might be more indictments coming.  Future Fridays night be interesting!

22 hours ago, riclag said:

The question asked, “President Trump has called the Special Counsel´s investigation a ‘witch hunt’ and said he´s been subjected to more investigations than previous presidents because of politics. Do you agree?”, is an example of how not to conduct a poll.  Reasons why are explained here:    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/18/experts-push-back-on-poll-showing-50percent-call-mueller-probe-a-witch-hunt.html?__source=yahoo|finance|headline|story|&par=yahoo&yptr=yahoo

In brief, if the question asked had been:

"US Intelligence agencies have said that Russia interfered in the 2016 Presidential election.  Do you agree that this interference and any possible connections to the Trump campaign should be investigated?"

the poll results would have been very different.

Polls should be conducted by experienced professionals.  It is very easy for amateurs to inadvertently skew the results, and people with an agenda to draw their conclusions and conduct a biased poll to support them.

10 hours ago, heybruce said:

The question asked, “President Trump has called the Special Counsel´s investigation a ‘witch hunt’ and said he´s been subjected to more investigations than previous presidents because of politics. Do you agree?”, is an example of how not to conduct a poll.  Reasons why are explained here:    https://www.cnbc.com/2019/03/18/experts-push-back-on-poll-showing-50percent-call-mueller-probe-a-witch-hunt.html?__source=yahoo|finance|headline|story|&par=yahoo&yptr=yahoo

In brief, if the question asked had been:

"US Intelligence agencies have said that Russia interfered in the 2016 Presidential election.  Do you agree that this interference and any possible connections to the Trump campaign should be investigated?"

the poll results would have been very different.

Polls should be conducted by experienced professionals.  It is very easy for amateurs to inadvertently skew the results, and people with an agenda to draw their conclusions and conduct a biased poll to support them.

Excellent response heybruce, and I was thinking something similar myself when I first saw the other post about the "results" of the poll.

There will be those people out there who do not like the "nature" of any such an investigation, even if it is against a lying, cheating, scumbag like trump.

And just to show you how far this goes, even when I posted something which listed his known lies and misdemeanours and Chomper listed a few more, the trump supporters awarded the posts the "ha ha" emoji, showing that they obviously don't care what this idiot does, thereby condoning his actions, so what does that say about their moral compasses or indeed the others who voted for this buffoon.

The bizarre behaviour of the the president with the lowest IQ of anyone ever elected, just goes on........

In response to Kellyanne Conway's husband sending out a tweet which included images from the American psychiatric Association's "diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders", which also had pages with diagnostic criteria for "narcissistic personality disorder" and "antisocial personality disorder", this dumb president then decided to send out 52 tweets with a broad range of attacks, in a two-day tweet rampage, which only underscored the mental instability of the orange buffoon.

Just too dumb to understand that he had confirmed what the American Psychiatric Association already knew!!

Rosenstein has agreed to stay on until the Mueller report is released to take the heat!  Or Is it also to take the heat when Mueller unseals already registered indictments against Don Jr., Kushner, Stone, Manafort and others for conspiracy to defraud the federal government which would be the charge for "collusion".  The Fridays of the following weeks will be interesting and I can't see the report being released without further indictments at the same time.

8 hours ago, xylophone said:

In response to Kellyanne Conway's husband sending out a tweet which included images from the American psychiatric Association's "diagnostic and statistical manual of mental disorders", which also had pages with diagnostic criteria for "narcissistic personality disorder" and "antisocial personality disorder", this dumb president then decided to send out 52 tweets with a broad range of attacks, in a two-day tweet rampage, which only underscored the mental instability of the orange buffoon.

This is really getting scary.  Conservative commentator Bill Kristol:

1025813962_kristoltweet.JPG.19d2adfe02eac627cf7c6c57720c75a9.JPG

And if you don't think there is anything to be concerned about with regard to Trump's mental state, there might be something to worry about with regard to yours.  In addition to spreading around far right conspiracy theories, Trump attacked:

Mueller (of course)

Saturday Night Live, which was a repeat show, calling for an investigation (investigate what?)

The late John McCain

Trump is clearly raging and unstable.  Fifty-two tweets.  At ten minutes per tweet, that's over eight and a half hours Trump spent showing us how unstable he is instead of doing his job.

Mueller was considered a Folk Hero according to the article below

But now one lady says-She’s imagined findings so thorough Congress and voters would be forced to act accordingly. But as the investigation has continued on, with 34 people charged and five sentenced to prison, she’s noticed Americans retreating to their corners and rearranging the facts to fit their political position.

One Dem in the article said  Mueller is a symbol of hope that a presidency they view as dishonorable might soon face some type of consequences.

https://apnews.com/370551cfc5334f3ba617c7e2bf77261a

One of the above polls by USA Today shows  the Headline as "half of Americans think Mueller Investigation is a witch hunt".Since than some left leaning sources have disputed the results but the fact remains the headline itself has carried the news for the that day. Now the AP has a human interest story today(above link) of  disappointment by many who seem to have their hopes dashed, according to many reports the Investigation could possibly not live up to fans expectations

28 minutes ago, Opl said:

Trump was speaking in fragments, claiming ISIS will be destroyed by tonight and attacking Mueller in an exchange with reporters that was a meltdown."

full transcript ...

Mueller Just Caused Trump To Have A Total Breakdown In Front Of Reporters

Just Trump being Trump! In this thread he mocked critics and gave a  fiery speech.In your source he had a breakdown and meltdown! While other reporters were asking questions about China,EU and Pakistan,while also commenting on Isis(caliphate destroyed ) and Mueller etc.

Archived