Trump slams Mueller, mocks critics in fiery two-hour speech

rooster59

16 minutes ago, riclag said:

Just Trump being Trump! In this thread he mocked critics and gave a  fiery speech.In your source he had a breakdown and meltdown! While other reporters were asking questions about China,EU and Pakistan,while also commenting on Isis(caliphate destroyed ) and Mueller etc.

So Trump supporters consider incoherent to be the same as fiery.  Got it.

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Took me a while to twig it, but the latest push to brand Trump as mentally disturbed is, IMO, because the "resistance" don't expect any joy from the Mueller investigation, so trying something else to get him gone.

However, that has as much chance of working as all the other things they've tried and failed at. 

I hope they keep it up though. The ruckus is very entertaining.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Took me a while to twig it, but the latest push to brand Trump as mentally disturbed is, IMO, because the "resistance" don't expect any joy from the Mueller investigation, so trying something else to get him gone.

However, that has as much chance of working as all the other things they've tried and failed at. 

I hope they keep it up though. The ruckus is very entertaining.

C'mon man. You've got to know Trump is one <deleted> up dude. If he had tried to pull off half his stunts without his money and lawyers to protect him he'd be getting out about the same time as Bernie Madoff. The only thing keeping him alive is his opponents.  

8 hours ago, riclag said:

Just Trump being Trump! In this thread he mocked critics and gave a  fiery speech.In your source he had a breakdown and meltdown! While other reporters were asking questions about China,EU and Pakistan,while also commenting on Isis(caliphate destroyed ) and Mueller etc.

not " just "Trump" being "Trump" but "America" instead. Great! 

Archived