Trump slams Mueller, mocks critics in fiery two-hour speech

rooster59

9 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

No need waking up till the 2024 Elections.????

Why? Trump will have been out of office at least 4 years by then. Maybe that will be his release date from the Federal Pen??? :vampire:

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, isaanjohnno said:

So Don the Con is on the hustings already for 2020. Trying to stir some passion into the uninformed sheep who make up his dwindling base. Next will be some illegally started war to divert attention away from his lies and upcoming impeachment. 

I suspect this rally was more to do with his desperate need for admiration and approval.

He's not going to get that anywhere else.

Those people are his only "friends".

Expect to see more and longer rallies as his paranoia and insecurity grows.

2 hours ago, Jim1000 said:

If McCain were alive now , he would be turning in his grave !

He'd be pointing out that he was honourably taken prisoner in Hanoi, serving his country, while Trump was played for a fool in Hanoi, serving his own interests.

8 hours ago, oldrunner said:

... Attacking the President of the United States seems to give the unwashed-unknowing some sense of power where no brains exist. ...

Just because you MAGA guys popularized and capitalized on America's brainless with your red capped, ra-ra dogma, doesn't mean it's copyright, no?

8 hours ago, oldrunner said:

Go back to your Joeys and soccer pitches and leave a world leader to his tasks.

Yeah!... even DJT knows it's time to rollover when Vlad enters the room.

...or Kim.

...or Rouhani.

...or MBS.

6 hours ago, isaanjohnno said:

So Don the Con is on the hustings already for 2020. Trying to stir some passion into the uninformed sheep who make up his dwindling base. Next will be some illegally started war to divert attention away from his lies and upcoming impeachment. 

I heard that Venezuela's real nice this time of year.

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Interesting.

So your sole measure of intelligence is based on someone's knowledge of a particular language's grammar.

Using the term "semi retard" as a derogatory insult speaks volumes for your humanity and empathy though.

It's TV. Get over it.

A bit surprised that y'all are calling foul on this. I thought your skin was a bit thicker.

5 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

Or there again, it showed just how appalling the alternative choice was.

Maybe explains why so many Americans didn't cast a vote?

Good point!

Do you have those numbers handy BTW?

3 hours ago, keemapoot said:

Soon, Trump will be tweeting: "who knew, the USA didn't have free speech until I created it?"

If Gore created the internet, why can't Trump claim something equally, absurdly fallacious?

I mean if there were only some real straws left to clutch at, no?

What I consider telling was how easily he was distracted and openly discomfited by Cohen's testimony.  Here's DJT, the elected President of the most powerful nation on the planet was on a higher-priority, senior stateman's duty with the (self-proclaimed) potential to de-nuclearize the Korean peninsula. But no, he had to show his ruffled feathers globally when he commented from Vietnam about Cohen's concurrent congressional testimony, suggesting the timing was a deliberate effort to sideline, marginalize or somehow compromise his mission in Vietnam.

Failed businessman.

Failed POTUS.

...and running scared.

10 hours ago, oldrunner said:

So many comments without facts or basis. Attacking the President of the United States seems to give the unwashed-unknowing some sense of power where no brains exist. You, know nothings hiding out in the slums of Thailand, shirking responsibility while slurping your beer and trading bullshit with your equally ignorant friends have the guts to attack the most powerful leader in the free world. You couldn't even qualify as a toilet paper holder to this great leader. Go back to your Joeys and soccer pitches and leave a world leader to his tasks.

Funny that you opened with "So many comments without facts or basis.", followed by comments without facts of basis.

13 hours ago, quandow said:

I don't think it will be Mueller who takes Trump down. Cohen all but verified there was no Russian collusion. It will be the Southern District of New York who takes down the Trump Crime Family, and there is NO presidential pardon for crimes at the state level.

taxes - me too.jpg

All Cohen said about Russian collusion is that he had no direct evidence that it happened.  That is not verification there was no collusion.

As an American and a Independent voter I find it very sad that a POTUS has to act and speak like this to save and protect America from the left's   Government control and Globalist ideas  ! He spoke of standing up for America after years of prior administration apologizing for it! What a mess he inherited!

11 hours ago, quandow said:

And THOSE are his GOOD points!

I often wonder if his wife and offspring realize what a buffoon he is. Any of them seem to possess just a little more grey matter than him, well, maybe not Don junior.

But, money in their eyes surely must "trump" all. Problem is, he may just go down hard when one of these piles of dung that he is involved in hits the fan.

I never did believe the BS about him being worth billions. The future may just see the mother of all Trump bankruptcies when "the house" collapses.

It will take decades to unravel his political and financial web.

1 hour ago, heybruce said:

All Cohen said about Russian collusion is that he had no direct evidence that it happened.  That is not verification there was no collusion.

CORRECT!!!!!!!!! That boat is dead in the water. However, there is now physical evidence (FORGET what Cohen SAID, look at what he provided as PHYSICAL, VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE) to convict him of at least the following:

Tax fraud
Insurance fraud
Abuse of the Trump charity
Campaign fraud by paying off his mistresses while in office.
Here is just ONE piece of that evidence

When will enough be enough for Trump supporters?

michael-cohen-trump-check.jpg

3 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Yeah!... even DJT knows it's time to rollover when Vlad enters the room.

...or Kim.

...or Rouhani.

...or MBS.

Did you really mean to say "rollover"?

Isn't it more like "bend over"?

5 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Unfortunately for Trump and his ‘wet lettuce’ attack on Mueller.

Mueller gets to respond.

And Mueller's response will have something behind it - the TRUTH! (And, please, no "Jack Nicolson's 'You can't handle the truth!'" references, that's already inferred.)

16 hours ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Ranting in front of his far-right base.

While the rest of America receives ever more frequent reports of Trump’s corruption, incompetence and treachery.

Yes. Except you should have stated what percentage he has and how that percentage is not diminishing.

And how the world is in alarm that almost all of US citizens are far right.

The tiny state (community) of New Hampshire in a poll stated that even if he was indicted, they would still support him.

They love him for his corruption, incompetence and treachery. Mostly because that is what they wish they could do.

His support base is increasing in young people. Older voters love him.

The world loathes him. But hey, good old USA, we don't need you, no way.

His base crying, we love you, we need you.

Mr Putin is starting to get jealous. We will soon find out just how outrageous they can get and have brain dead followers.

13 hours ago, Opl said:

“You know I’m totally off script right now,” Trump said at the beginning of his speech. “I’m in love, you’re in love and we’re all in love together," the president declared. So everybody is having a good time, I’m laughing, we’re all having fun "

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/03/02/trump-claims-his-plea-for-russia-to-hack-clintons-email-was-a-joke-1199524

Seat back, relax, enjoy your flight...

Hey, what about the state of emergency?

MS-13 could have walked into that room at any moment!

image.jpeg.f0dab027d59356ee9abeb0702b86d021.jpeg

"Patriotism is the last first refuge of a scoundrel."

Obviously this man loves his country, not every day you see someone doing this.  Better get Ken Starr over there to seek tell-tale stains on it, Lewinsky style.

Are there people who actually fall for this?

When Trump says something he says whatever he thinks will make him look good at the time and doesn't care if it is a blatant lie and 5 minutes later will say exactly the opposite if he didn't get a positive reaction.   I think that he shit his pants when the UN General Assembly laughed at him on TV when he made his speech.  He is truly a Psychopath!

32 minutes ago, wayned said:

When Trump says something he says whatever he thinks will make him look good at the time and doesn't care if it is a blatant lie and 5 minutes later will say exactly the opposite if he didn't get a positive reaction.   I think that he shit his pants when the UN General Assembly laughed at him on TV when he made his speech.  He is truly a Psychopath!

I may be giving pyschopaths too much credit but I tend to think they are of higher intelligence than Trump.

2 hours ago, bendejo said:

image.jpeg.f0dab027d59356ee9abeb0702b86d021.jpeg

"Patriotism is the last first refuge of a scoundrel."

Obviously this man loves his country, not every day you see someone doing this.  Better get Ken Starr over there to seek tell-tale stains on it, Lewinsky style.

Are there people who actually fall for this?

This transparent and cheap display is exactly the type of thing his base eats up, and was taught to him by Sean Hannity, who for years has held those Nascar race and country western music rally events for the same effect.

He then uses this tawdry display of false patriotism as a backdrop for the most inflammatory and low-IQ base race and immigration baiting of these easily manipulated rubes by outrageously insinuating that foreign-born or minority Congress members "Hate our Country."

What a vile, small man.

http://time.com/5542399/trump-immigrants-congress-hate-country/

Archived