Trump slams Mueller, mocks critics in fiery two-hour speech

rooster59

On 3/3/2019 at 1:29 PM, oldrunner said:

You couldn't even qualify as a toilet paper holder to this great leader.

Nor would the current holder of this post, I'm guessing Sarah Huckabee Sanders?

Better luck with the umbrella holder?

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

So far, I see 7 pages of posters who display extreme symptoms of TDS. Wow.....

Pathetic use of a childish label to deflect the fact that the majority see right through Trump. Any chance of you actually attempting a reasoned rebuttal to all the points made , of course not because you have got zilch !

1 minute ago, stud858 said:

I I've said it b4 n i'll say it again. The more they come after trump and the more he tells em to get stuffed the more I like him.

Yep, nothing like a comforting blanket of incompetence and chaos.

8 hours ago, stud858 said:

I I've said it b4 n i'll say it again. The more they come after trump and the more he tells em to get stuffed the more I like him.

My advice is that you don't reveal too much of your psychiatric evaluation on an anonymous internet forum.

22 hours ago, quandow said:

CORRECT!!!!!!!!! That boat is dead in the water. However, there is now physical evidence (FORGET what Cohen SAID, look at what he provided as PHYSICAL, VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE) to convict him of at least the following:

Tax fraud
Insurance fraud
Abuse of the Trump charity
Campaign fraud by paying off his mistresses while in office.
Here is just ONE piece of that evidence

When will enough be enough for Trump supporters?

michael-cohen-trump-check.jpg

all Im seeing here is a cheque made out by a rich real estate tycoon to his lawyer

for services rendered.....

Typical storm in a teacup by the anti trump brigade .... 

19 hours ago, EVENKEEL said:

So far, I see 7 pages of posters who display extreme symptoms of TDS. Wow.....

And right here I see a reply of denial.

How much more will it take to wake up Trump supporters?

5 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

all Im seeing here is a cheque made out by a rich real estate tycoon to his lawyer

for services rendered.....

Typical storm in a teacup by the anti trump brigade .... 

You Trump supporters don't listen to the facts, or perhaps make up your own to fit your twisted interpretation of reality. NO Republican Senator or member of Congress disputes this check was written on 1 August 2019, months after Trump was in office, to pay hush money. THAT wasn't illegal but not reporting it WAS, and Trump knew about it.

14 hours ago, stud858 said:

In other words, Trump's obvious incompetence. self-serving conflicts of interest and disrespect for law doesn't bother you, you just enjoy knowing that rational people who care about the country are p.o.'d.

Now that's TDS!

Surprising? No.

Nauseating? Yes.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/trump-boldly-asserts-that-he-has-learned-nothing-these-past-two-years/2019/03/04/e85aa238-3eb8-11e9-922c-64d6b7840b82_story.html

Trump boldly asserts that he has learned nothing these past two years

“A great empire and little minds go ill together,” said Edmund Burke.

The United States is not quite an empire, but one little mind was on full display during President Trump’s speech this past weekend to the Conservative Political Action Conference. It was two hours of Trump unplugged, unleashed, uncensored, unreconstructed and unhinged.

7 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Well, there ya go:

If the majority uses its (temporary) power to demean, humiliate and dishonor those out of power, it plants seeds of future revenge and escalation. Disagreements become feuds, and the sense of being in a shared enterprise and having a shared fate is weakened.

Trump may have taken it to a whole 'nother level but it didn't start with him.

8 hours ago, JHolmesJr said:

Note the date of the check...it was made out by the president of the United States, and not a "rich real estate tycoon".

Here's a check from the Committee to Re-Elect the President to the Watergate Burglars, for "Services Rendered":

check.png

17 hours ago, joecoolfrog said:

Pathetic use of a childish label to deflect the fact that the majority see right through Trump. Any chance of you actually attempting a reasoned rebuttal to all the points made , of course not because you have got zilch !

Sorry, after a 12 hr shift it's all the time I got, unlike those who make this their life's work.

You Trump supporters don't listen to the facts, or perhaps make up your own to fit your twisted interpretation of reality. NO Republican Senator or member of Congress disputes this check was written on 1 August 2019, months after Trump was in office, to pay hush money. THAT wasn't illegal but not reporting it WAS, and Trump knew about it.

We know by now that absolutely nothing (5th avenue) can change a Trump supporter's opinion.

Must be a psychological thing, they cannot admit to have elected an idiot.

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

12 minutes ago, longtom said:

No one likes to admit they made a mistake.

And the bigger the mistake, the more one tries to deflect/hide/attack/deny. Just human nature.

And this was a whopper of a mistake.

Even with a complete public meltdown, where trump bares his truly ugly side(s) - perhaps due to an error in medication levels - he will still be defended. He's ill and recovering and it's all due to the _____fill in the blank___.

Be Best.

2 hours ago, heybruce said:

In other words, Trump's obvious incompetence. self-serving conflicts of interest and disrespect for law doesn't bother you, you just enjoy knowing that rational people who care about the country are p.o.'d.

Now that's TDS!

LOL, I know of no Dems in the House that care about the country. All I see are Trump haters that want to get back into power no matter what.

If they cared about the country, IMO they'd be concentrating on passing good legislation and not Trump Trump Trump all the time.

Far as I can tell, there hasn't been a competent president since Kennedy, so competence is hardly a requirement for POTUS. Been some that had disrespect for the law too.

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

LOL, I know of no Dems in the House that care about the country. All I see are Trump haters that want to get back into power no matter what.

Somebody needs a tissue.

If they cared about the country, IMO they'd be concentrating on passing good legislation and not Trump Trump Trump all the time.

Unlike the Republicans, Democrats can multi-task.

Far as I can tell, there hasn't been a competent president since Kennedy, so competence is hardly a requirement for POTUS. Been some that had disrespect for the law too.

Thanks for finally admitting trump is incompetent and has no respect for the rule of law.

Must be nice to have that weight off your shoulders.

41 minutes ago, longtom said:

We know by now that absolutely nothing (5th avenue) can change a Trump supporter's opinion.

Sent from my SM-J250F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

We know by now that absolutely nothing can change a Trump hater's position.

IMO he could heal the sick, perform miracles and bring world peace, and the haters would be saying he didn't really heal anyone, the miracles were tricks and world peace didn't exist.

I'm wondering when we are going to hear anything from the Mueller report. Will Trumps opponents accept a finding of no collusion and no convictable crimes............................

7 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Somebody needs a tissue.

Unlike the Republicans, Democrats can multi-task.

Thanks for finally admitting trump is incompetent and has no respect for the rule of law.

Must be nice to have that weight off your shoulders.

Try to keep up, I never said he wasn't or did. IMO he's just another rich guy with some policies I support. I didn't support any of HRC's policies.

I'd have voted for Bernie as a write in. 

9 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO he could heal the sick, perform miracles and bring world peace

Would this qualify as "Executive Time"?

Most of us would be happy if he would just uphold his Oath of Office.

Ya know, protect and defend the Constitution, which implies "not breaking the Law".

5 minutes ago, jerojero said:
On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 4:05 PM, Boon Mee said:
Terrific speech! 
Trump proves again why he will be reelected for another term next year! 
MAGA

Hope you are sarcastic? Or else you might be assumed a retard.

Forum rules

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming)

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

We know by now that absolutely nothing can change a Trump hater's position.

IMO he could heal the sick, perform miracles and bring world peace, and the haters would be saying he didn't really heal anyone, the miracles were tricks and world peace didn't exist.

I'm wondering when we are going to hear anything from the Mueller report. Will Trumps opponents accept a finding of no collusion and no convictable crimes............................

Mounting evidence of Trump’s crimes and treachery does tend to cement negative feelings towards him.

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

The real point is he isn't doing ANY of that. He's poisoning the climate, polarizing the country, and anyone with an ounce of critical thinking can see this.

2 minutes ago, quandow said:

The real point is he isn't doing ANY of that. He's poisoning the climate, polarizing the country, and anyone with an ounce of critical thinking can see this.

He's got 2 conservative judges on the SCOTUS and dumped the TPP. That's pretty good going for a novice politician IMO.

19 minutes ago, jerojero said:
On 3/2/2019 at 7:05 PM, Boon Mee said:
Terrific speech! 
Trump proves again why he will be reelected for another term next year! 
MAGA

Hope you are sarcastic? Or else you might be assumed a retard.

I think it falls under the heading of "performance art".

Archived