BANGKOK 18 July 2019 15:52
PascalB

New Juristic @ The Base Pattaya

The last owner general assembly kicked out Plus! as juristic from The Base Condominium @ Pattaya.

Any idea on who is going to replace them?

Thank you in advance.

Pascal

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Keep us posted just curious.

I moved out late last year after renting there for over 2 years.  It was great for the first 6 months.  Can't beat the location everything was new and nice, fiber internet, great roof top pool, etc.

I could not stand it when I left it is the busiest "hotel" in town.

Hoards of people hundreds everyday short term renters disrespectful destroying the place.

The management always gave the "we cannot control" answer.

They also probably need to get a new security company in there as they were facilitating the madness.

Edited by bkk6060

17 hours ago, PascalB said:

The last owner general assembly kicked out Plus! as juristic from The Base Condominium @ Pattaya.

I wonder what the reason was? The obvious reason would be resident co-owners who are fed up with the place being used as a Chinese hotel, but of course many other co-owners will be the ones doing the renting out and they also have a voice and a vote.

And I wonder how the new management company (whoever they are) will look at short-term rentals?

Sounds more like a job for Big Joke,  as it's a residential building not a hotel.

• Like 2

Hi everybody!

Thank you new native for the fast feedback!

@storecard: Sansiri is the promotor, Plus! its management company in charge of the juristic office, Rentalfortheholidays the rental company.

I received the following cryptic message from Plus!: "Unfortunately, the Company needs to change services structure; consequently the services provided in Pattaya area shall be terminated. ".

And I have been told that the co-owner general assembly decided to change the management company.

I am going there on Friday to check what is going on.

3 hours ago, scorecard said:

Is Plus the name of a specific person / human being or the name of a management company?

Unless it's recently changed juristic means juristic person and has to be a specific person, not a company or business name.

Plus! is a management company but it is quite common for some employee of a management company to be named as Juristic Person Manager, and this is generally included in the monthly management fee.

The formula I use is that a condo complex will only ever be as good as it's cleverest 30% of co owners.

Once you get to know who lives there you'll get to know how well the place will be run.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Henryford said:

I pity anyone who bought there as a "home".

Initial buyers did quite nicely with the price rise on their condos.  I wish I had bought more than one.  But, you're right, I wouldn't want to live there.

I confirm it is Savills taking over the management of The Base Condo @ Pattaya.

@newnative: thanks++

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Henryford said:

I pity anyone who bought there as a "home".

Most of the owners couldn't care less as long as they make a profit on their investments. 

• Like 1