Big Joke: E-cigarettes are bad for you and they are illegal

webfact

1 hour ago, geriatrickid said:

The BS  is your dismissal of substantiated scientific fact. You cannot  cite one recent peer reviewed public health study that backs up your position.

As for your claim that  ecigarettes are 95% less harmful, you are lying. Provide the established data that substantiates  your claim.  You don't even know what is in the liquids used, so how can you even claim they are not harmful.  Yes  a .38cal bullet fired from 100m is less harmful than a tossed grenade at 50 m. However, the  bullet can still be lethal sometimes.

Thailand is doing the right thing and it is supported by public health professionals around the world. Vaping is  harmful and causes serious and significant lung damage.

https://www.rcplondon.ac.uk/news/innovation-medicine-2018-providing-smoking-cessation-patients-hospitals-will-save-lives-and

key recommendation:

• We should allow e-cigarettes to be used on NHS sites to support smokers to remain smoke-free and help to sustain smoke-free policies.
  • Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The BS  is your dismissal of substantiated scientific fact. You cannot  cite one recent peer reviewed public health study that backs up your position.

As for your claim that  ecigarettes are 95% less harmful, you are lying. Provide the established data that substantiates  your claim.  You don't even know what is in the liquids used, so how can you even claim they are not harmful.  Yes  a .38cal bullet fired from 100m is less harmful than a tossed grenade at 50 m. However, the  bullet can still be lethal sometimes.

Thailand is doing the right thing and it is supported by public health professionals around the world. Vaping is  harmful and causes serious and significant lung damage.

https://www.nnalliance.org.au/uk-royal-college-of-physicians-recommends-promotion-of-e-cigarettes/

Irritating!!! he needs to be euthanized

I am adding Big rice Pudding to my little black book of  officials i want exterminated

I now have 2 Ps and a BJ

e-cigs are a much safer alternative to cigarettes, that is a fact.

they will be made legal here and that has already been discussed by government last year and the delay is down to tax and no other reason. using harmfulness is just an excuse to delay.

anyway BJ says whatever he is told to say by toad and toad is told what to do by the monopoly.

time will tell but i believe cigarettes will eventually be a thing of the past everywhere 

You wanted only 1 so to please you 

https://www.theguardian.com/science/sifting-the-evidence/2017/dec/29/e-cigarettes-vaping-safer-than-smoking

4 hours ago, a977 said:

The vaping fluid is imported into the country so it comes under immigration

I've never seen a passport let alone a visa for any brand of vaping fluid.

It might come under customs but immigration, don't think so?

I gave up Cigarettes after my Daughter bought me a Vape to use. Best thing I ever did. Have been using it for two years. My lungs are no longer congested. My taste buds have returned. It is much less expensive. The Aroma is more pleasant; and On the very odd occasion I have smoked a cigarette, it taste terrible and can't believe I smoked those things for so long.

Everybody knows that Thailand is doing this for the Cigarette Tax Revenue. The Gov't.  needs too find out solution for e-Cigs. 

4 hours ago, webfact said:

Big Joke: E-cigarettes are bad for you and they are illeg

Big Daddy has spoken: Unlike your parents, the State will not support you, however, they will punish you for putting substances in your own body.  You're not free to do so.  Big Daddy and the nanny-state will throw you into jail 
Now, time for a Johnney Walker Black and a good old-fashion Thai ciggie.  <puff, puff - inhales, blows a smoke ring>  Stick with the real thing children, they are legal because we say they are, and they are produced by our fine Thai tobacco monopoly.  It's patriotic too.  And remember - Big Daddy knows best! 

Archived