Big Joke: E-cigarettes are bad for you and they are illegal

webfact

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Professor Joke, shame really that many countries see vaping as a good way to go to wean smokers off the habit, I am an ex smoker but don't belittle those who wish to continue, their health their problem, who am I to criticize anyone ?

Anyway, glad you got your professorship in public health, way to go big man 😀

i really wonder if those arrested in Ram Intra market are in detention same as the French lady who caught with an e cig who is deported and detained for days? 

or do they arrest only foreigners for e cigs?

7 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

it is illegal. 

But it said on TV it was OK Your Honour.  Good luck with your defense, if you need a great lawyer I have a mate who knows everything...

8 hours ago, SammyT said:

So are normal smokes, so why are they still legal?

Normal smokes are very dangerous, to both the smokers and those around them. However, they are sold by the Thai government tobacco monopoly. E cigarettes are not. Therefore they are dangerous. It is imperative that we all abide by the rampant nationalism being promoted by this hapless administration. To not do so, is dangerous to our health and well being. As usual, Big Joke is showing what he is really and truly made of. Anyone who buys his act, does so at their own peril, and demonstrates an astonishing degree of naivety. 

8 hours ago, webfact said:

"Tell the people that e-cigarettes are illegal. And smoking them is bad for your health".

They maybe illegal in Thailand, but they are 95% better than the product supplied by the Thai Tobacco Monopoly.

At the end of the day the French lady fell foul of the law by not paying the Baht 40k extortion fee...extortion is also illegal by the way 🙄

1 hour ago, tlandtday said:

so now you are contradicting your previous statement regarding JUUL lol...

How is that? what Juul did in 2015 is NOT what Juul does now, so how am i contradicting myself?

30 minutes ago, Geoffggi said:

I must say personally I am an ex-smoker and would rather be stood next to someone smoking a cigaret than someone vaping, as the cloud of smoke that people vaping exhale far exceeds someone smoking a cigarette and I personally find it repulsive.

Hope you also keep away from bakeries and fruit shops, as it also has the same repulsive smell of fruits or sweets,which is gone in seconds and leaves no residue what so ever

The guy is an absolute clueless a234

of course they are bad for you but are they as bad as normals no not by a longbway

thailand should be moving to get smokers off normal and intone-cigs

jyst proves again and again how little capacity these coconuts have in them

letsnignore all the research and all the evidence that show there is at least a 95% healthier option than normal fags and let’s just keep ensures our people only have the option to take the more deadly route

when will this place learn Tortola bs as always

But according to "NO Joke" breathing in smoke-filled air 24/7 is not illegal. So stop vapourising and come up north to enjoy the lovely, sweet, choking smoke lingering all around you free of charge.

8 hours ago, BestB said:

what is more ironic is that he is the boss of immigration and last time I checked immigration had nothing to do with raiding shops for illegal products 

one might start to think BJ is the boss of all police as he is involved in all sectors of it from immigration to road blocks 

HERE is the mans official title, and NO, not ONLY Immigration boss!
"Pol Lt-General Surachate Hakparn, in his capacity as deputy chief of the Action Taskforce for Information Technology Crime Suppression, told reporters that the arrests were made at several night markets last night."

Archived