Big Joke: E-cigarettes are bad for you and they are illegal

webfact

Just now, cracker1 said:

Good on you "Big Joke"

Well done. Now it should be clear to all that these polluters are illegal here.

Oh, so vapers are "Polluters" now.  LMAO. 

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

will you visit your friends in prison after you tell them it not not illegal?

First time I have seen you go on the attack about an issue NCC1701A. Might have to calm you down and get you a couple of women to spend the night with you:cheesy:

I never smoked cigarettes, so I dont need an e cig whatever it does.

When we were about 8 yrs old, we boosted a few Pall Malls from Dad and went in the woods to smoke them........the few times I tried.....Iturned green and puked my heart out..........it kept me from ever smoking.

Are they so adamant about banning E Cigs becauseyou can smoke weed in them, or is there another reason?

Just now, ubon farang said:

First time I have seen you go on the attack about an issue NCC1701A. Might have to calm you down and get you a couple of women to spend the night with you:cheesy:

you are right. i have been grumpy since i got back from Bangkok a week ago. Hua Hin just does not compare. 

5 minutes ago, inThailand said:

BJ should spend his time on more important issues like kicking out all the TV posters skirting immigration laws. 

Especially the non-smoker / non-vapers among them.  Law and Order for everyone they say, until it's them in the cross hairs, then there aren't enough tissues in the world to sop up their tears. 

18 minutes ago, Falcon said:

Smoking and using an e-cigarette has been illegal in Thailand since 2014.

Smoking has been illigal since 2014? On what planet ?

14 minutes ago, Captain 776 said:

I never smoked cigarettes, so I dont need an e cig whatever it does.

When we were about 8 yrs old, we boosted a few Pall Malls from Dad and went in the woods to smoke them........the few times I tried.....Iturned green and puked my heart out..........it kept me from ever smoking.

Are they so adamant about banning E Cigs becauseyou can smoke weed in them, or is there another reason?

Because

1. Not tax or tax category yet

2. Tobacco monopoly may start to loose money and people may start to quit smoking and switching to vaping 

Glad to see he's living up to his name. What a complete and utter .........n idiot. By the way I've seen plenty of BIB (not in uniform I have to say and or D's) vaping. Please, please tell me why this isn't a Third World country.😎 

Archived