English Premier League -Watch

Mario666

Hi all,

I know the EPL season is nearly over, but it looks like it will go to the wire between Liverpool and Man City to take the title with Arsenal, Man UTD., Spurs and Chelsea all battling for a top 4 finish to qualify for Champions League next season. Exciting stuff if you like EPL.

I rarely watch matches live because of the time difference between the UK and LOS (currently we are 7 hours ahead) instead preferring to watch the matches on catch-up next day and carefully avoiding the News until I have seen the games I wanted to watch.

In the past I have briefly subscribed to the many Expat TV websites which have offered various levels of quality to watch the games both live and in catch-up mode, but these sites have only lasted a few months at best before obviously disappearing due to copyright and rights issues.

I like to watch TV via my laptop and can't be bothered with the fuss of an Android box, Kodi, etc. as they seem to become less and less reliable and can be complicated to use.

For the last 12-18 months I have been using a site at https://eplfootballmatch.com/ which offered catch-up for many EPL games, Match of the Day as well as Champions League and other European matches FOC.

However, for the last couple of weeks MOTD games and many others still appear for viewing on the site, but will not play....I guess they too have been caught out by copyright issues.

Does anyone know of any know of of any decent websites offering a similar service to this FOC or for a small subscription.

If not can you recommend a decent IPTV service for PC (no box required) offering live and catch-up TV.

I know there are many IPTV subscription sites offering 1,000s of channels with live TV, sports, movies and VOD, but I can get movies and UK TV via other methods so I am only really interested in a solution for watching football.

Many thanks in anticipation for any help.

Best regards,

M.

I watch MOTD on BBC iPlayer using a VPN. I also watch live and repeated Premiership matches on BEIN via True Vision.

However, BEIN Thailand have lost the contract for the Premiership next year as they did for Champions League this year. Getting really difficult to watch live UK football in Thailand now. Thinking of trying to get a Sky Sports online package for next season. Advice, experience of this would be gratefully received. 

• 4 months later...

Football season is upon us and I've just realised that Bein Connect has lost the Premier League, been watching games via Bein for two years and enjoyed it other than them losing the CL last season. Anyone know any alternatives? I know of a fair few illegal sites to watch the games but they can be problematic when streaming so any legal and reliable suggestions would be great.

22 hours ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

Football season is upon us and I've just realised that Bein Connect has lost the Premier League, been watching games via Bein for two years and enjoyed it other than them losing the CL last season. Anyone know any alternatives? I know of a fair few illegal sites to watch the games but they can be problematic when streaming so any legal and reliable suggestions would be great.

Hi Mate,

I am not sure where you are from because of your name....Dutch, German...….<deleted> we are all friends again now LOL?????????????

I only ask because if you have friends in the UK or Republic of Ireland that have a Sky TV contract (including Sports Channels) you can ask them for their account "Sign In" and watch many things on SkyGo.

You will need to download the SkyGo App first....You will also need a VPN.

Not strictly "legal", but works ....Up to you?

If you need further info PM me...okay?

Cheers,

Mario ????

22 hours ago, ZeVonderBearz said:

HD Prime is great for the sport, it pretty much has all the sport channels, they offer 7 days free trial. Great movies, worldwide tv and Thai TV for her indoors.

Screenshot_2019-07-22-16-30-54-667.jpeg

11 minutes ago, vogie said:

HD Prime is great for the sport, it pretty much has all the sport channels, they offer 7 days free trial. Great movies, worldwide tv and Thai TV for her indoors.

Screenshot_2019-07-22-16-30-54-667.jpeg

Hi Vogie,

I used that before, but found when trying to watch games "live" had many buffering problems....I still have my account with them with outstanding credit.

Can you recommend from recent experience?

Cheers,

Mario

6 minutes ago, Mario666 said:

Hi Vogie,

I used that before, but found when trying to watch games "live" had many buffering problems....I still have my account with them with outstanding credit.

Can you recommend from recent experience?

Cheers,

Mario

Watched all the golf yesterday, no problems and the recent friendly between Man Utd and Leeds in Australia, again no probs. I've only been using it for 1 month, but I have just paid up for another month. Why don't you try it with their 3 day pass for 95 baht, not a lot to lose.

Edit: did you use it with their downloadable app, works better on that?

10 minutes ago, vogie said:

Watched all the golf yesterday, no problems and the recent friendly between Man Utd and Leeds in Australia, again no probs. I've only been using it for 1 month, but I have just paid up for another month. Why don't you try it with their 3 day pass for 95 baht, not a lot to lose.

Edit: did you use it with their downloadable app, works better on that?

Hi Again Vogie,

They didn't have an "App" as such when I last used them a couple of years ago.

I watch sports and all TV via my Windows laptop....SkyGo works on iPhone and iPad, but will not play back through TV...BBC, ITV, etc., ...All okay with VPN.

HD Prime comes and goes.....i.e.,....Think striclty "Bent" and Mafia run????

Do not over invest in your subscription!....You know what I mean....BTW where are you from?

Mario 

• 4 months later...

Hi all, so I've recently moved to Bangkok and I'm looking at ways of following the Prem. It looks like True Visions offers it via their Platinum TV package (2,100+ THB per month) or as an add-on to other packages (200 to GOLD = 1,800, or 400 to others). Anyway, not cheap.

Are they and hdprime.tv the only ways? how is hdprime doing now? 
Also, my another need will be the daily news - I know I can't catch BBC or Channel 4 news, so I'm looking at BBC World - again in True Gold package minimum, so expensive. 
Is there also not other way to follow news from UK perspective? If not, what's a good alternative? Australian channels?

2 hours ago, kidcosmique said:

Hi all, so I've recently moved to Bangkok and I'm looking at ways of following the Prem. It looks like True Visions offers it via their Platinum TV package (2,100+ THB per month) or as an add-on to other packages (200 to GOLD = 1,800, or 400 to others). Anyway, not cheap.

Are they and hdprime.tv the only ways? how is hdprime doing now? 
Also, my another need will be the daily news - I know I can't catch BBC or Channel 4 news, so I'm looking at BBC World - again in True Gold package minimum, so expensive. 
Is there also not other way to follow news from UK perspective? If not, what's a good alternative? Australian channels?

Hi Mate,

As regards footie because of the time difference I can't be arsed watching most games live...Some people do and you should get loads of replies on that from this forum if that's what you really want?

There are also many IPTV services which mostly require you buying an android box......you can download/record and watch "Live Matches" ......Again you should get loads of replies on that.

I also have a couple of websites that allow you to watch Match of the Day, Champions League, La Liga, etc,. etc. in catchup mode without needing a VPN.

I have tried and subscribed to at least 10 different VPNs all of which have eventually been blocked by the BBC.

As regards BBC, ITV, etc. I use SmartDNS Proxy...You can Google that as the Forum does not allow promotion and website links often, SmartDNS Proxy also offer free VPN ....It is also one of the cheapest and has brilliant 24/7 technical support where you can chat live online to a techie.

I also use SmartProxy DNS to watch SkyGo as my brother has a Sky subscription in the uk which allows you to get news, live footie, films,etc., etc.

For more info better to PM me.

Cheers!

Archived