90 day report

thairick

ok,my wife and I have a retirement visa and multiple entry stamp,question if we leave the country and have 30 days left till we have to do our 90 day report

when we come back do we still have that 30 days till we have to report.thanks rick.

2 hours ago, trainman34014 said:

Chiang Mai Immigration will allow up to five WORKING days to report for TM30, especially if you return on a weekend.  The 24hr rule is written but not adhered to.

Yes, I've reported a few days after arriving many times and they didn't complain.

The 24 hour limit is too ridiculous, if we have a long flight back , all we need after getting off the  plane is just to go back to our hotel and sleep. 

2 hours ago, EricTh said:

Yes, I've reported a few days after arriving many times and they didn't complain.

The 24 hour limit is too ridiculous, if we have a long flight back , all we need after getting off the  plane is just to go back to our hotel and sleep. 

If you are staying at a hotel it is their obligation to report your residence at their hotel, not for you to do the reporting.

Staying in your own property is a different matter.

19 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

If you are staying at a hotel it is their obligation to report your residence at their hotel, not for you to do the reporting.

Staying in your own property is a different matter.

What I meant was our own property , our 'private hotel'....

Archived