Apply now! Get this stunner and ten million baht - but can you stand the smell of durian?

webfact

So a young, single millionaire's daughter comes with a 10 million baht dowry.

Does this mean older, divorced women with children should be paying their future husband 50-100 million?

Sinsot is officially finished. You heard it here.

5 hours ago, DrTuner said:

I can fully understand the desperation of the dad. No sane person will go near that stink. Career choise I reckon, much like operating a sewage truck.

are you inferring the "stunner" has a yeast / trichomonas infection?

Dear father.

Don't listen to these bitter old men. I think your daughter is lovely.

I don't need 10 million, just good heart woman, 20 year Thai elite visa and a work permit, so I can help with a durian business.

Where and how can I apply? can Thai Visa forward me his contact details?

With warmest regards,

Your future son in law.

58 minutes ago, Lupatria said:

I wonder, how does it feel to be sold by your father for a ridiculous price like an old unattractive car at a scrap yard? 

Unattractive car at a scrap yard for 10m/thb .. ? ...

What about all those thousands of parents who directly and indirectly sell their daughters for 500 - 2000/thb per time ... ? ... Then we can talk about scrap yard - a sad one ...

One wrong move and that dude would have you as fertilizer for the next durian crop or filler for his next batch of amulets. Girl looks OK but a little sculptured by the clinic and probably has the Channel 3 soap mental state to go with it. Looks like it has trouble written all over it in massive capital letters...haha.

4 hours ago, Lupatria said:

I wonder, how does it feel to be sold by your father for a ridiculous price like an old unattractive car at a scrap yard? 

Well it's better than parking her in the backyard to rust away.

How much is the dowry? 20 mil?

Does she brush her teeth after eating durian? Does the "perfume" ooze from her pores?

He is definitely a businessman and I would want to be under the thumb of a person who thinks of personal relationships in terms of money. What is his ethnic heritage?

Is she aged out in Thai society at 26?

Archived