Big Joke: Big Pom (DPM Prawit) did not have a cup of coffee for 12,000 baht using public money

webfact

Surachate said that in addition to the four already arrested summonses have been issued for Prapreut Jaengthuam, 44, and Future Forward Party deputy Pongsakorn. 

-- [emoji767] Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-05

Can someone explain how they managed to shoehorn this in? In what way was FFP involved in this? Is the website in question affiliated with them?

This seems arbitrary and obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

8 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

And so the persecution of the biggest threat to their lifestyle continues, have they no shame ? Don't they also realise that people can see through this charade for what it really is.

'No' and 'No' being the answer. Well perhaps 'Yes' to your second point in some cases, but then they simply cart the 'offenders' off and intimidate their supporters, so why worry?

The current shower running the place are corrupt Third World scum, nothing more.

11 hours ago, jonclark said:

Please explain how it is a threat to national security? Will it lead to China invading or throngs of people storming the barricades burning all in their path? 

And if he is worried about damaging the image of the government well perhaps he could issues summonses for the entire cabinet as they seem to do a pretty good job on a near daily basis of damaging their own image. I think the PM suggesting he would 'punch someone in the mouth' is pretty damaging to the image of the government.  

And if I might add - In what way does this come under the jurisdiction of Immigration Police?

Big Pom would never bother with pennies when his friends can  lend him multi million baht watch collections and then pass away.

so pure smear campaign. All involved should be severely punished , in the mean time BP can continue to borrow watches and friends can continue to pass away ????

21 hours ago, webfact said:

If they don't turn themselves in they will be arrested, said the Lt-Gen, describing the fake news as damaging to the government and a threat to national security. 

I agree this seems a step to far to say it's a security threat... 

but on the other hand... fake news is tiresome, and if these guys want to go out on a limb by spreading ridiculous articles then they have to take the consequences !

Archived