Grilled crocodile on display in Thai shopping mall.

nasa123

On 3/10/2019 at 9:33 AM, KNJ said:

Crocodile, delicious along with Kangaroo, zebra, horse, bear and rat.

But I will not go near a banana..... yuk!

Not so keen on rat but stir fried great Dane is good with chips and horse radish

555 look at the size of the rats in Bangkok and the locals think they are eating chicken on those street side grilled things on a stick.

Makes you wonder.

If the folks here knew a tiny quater of what they are actually eating, they would all die of hunger.

Cat, rat, rabbits all taste the same.

As for halal and kosher foods, do you really think thats chicken???

If you only knew the truth.

555 eat on.

vegans come here and blog about their mangoes, and then close their eyes to dogs butchered in the room above them.  or crocs eaten, or humans exploited, or plastic on fruit, or bad pollution, or anything.......  i blame the vegans.

one vegan told me, "i can't fight every battle."  as she sips her banana smoothie and acts like she doesn't hear 100 cats being thrown into the fire pit besides her.  she smiles, wais, and orders another shake.

i'm eating raw croc now, in the river, as his mom stares at me...

i'm not playing, croc!!!  

2 minutes ago, Inepto Cracy said:

555 look at the size of the rats in Bangkok and the locals think they are eating chicken on those street side grilled things on a stick.

This topic of grilled rat has done the rounds before. Thais, usually from the rural areas, are fond of rat meat whether whole rat grilled on a stick or chopped up finely and fried with spices.

The rats are field rats and are perfectly safe to eat as they spend their time dining on rice. The sewer rats seen in the cities are not caught for cooking they are vermin full of disease.????

Related image

Vegans are funny folks. They bleat about eating animals, but they wear leather belts, wear leather shoes and use leather products like car seats and bags ....

To use the words of a Monty Python song...

"How sweet to be an idiot

As harmless as a cloud

Always poking fun

At the warm but insecure, untidy crowd.....

Fie fye foe fum

I smell the blood of an asylum...."

• 1 month later...

Archived