90 Day Online Trouble

jeffandgop

I’ve been able to process my 90 day reports online for the last 4 or 5 times. However, this time while able to input my data on the first page without any issue, after inputting the captcha the dreaded “contact immigration” stops any further progress. None of my data being inputted has changed in the last 4 times I’ve been able to process the report online. Anyone else running across this?  No replies about mailing is needed. Thanks

I did my 90 days just 3 days ago and didn't have any problem having it approved.

I suggest it could be you inputting some wrong info.

Make sure you don't have any spaces in the flight number.

Make sure you key in the departure card number, passport number etc properly and retry.

If you still can't, last resort is to go to immigration after two retries.

I just did it on Monday, it worked fine and was approved the next day. However, I unknowingly mis-remembered my passport # and it failed with that message, took me a dozen more tries before I noticed. So make sure you have entered everything in exactly correct.

19 minutes ago, EricTh said:

I did my 90 days just 3 days ago and didn't have any problem having it approved.

I suggest it could be you inputting some wrong info.

Make sure you don't have any spaces in the flight number.

Make sure you key in the departure card number, passport number etc properly and retry.

If you still can't, last resort is to go to immigration after two retries.

No errors in my inputting of the data. Thanks

9 minutes ago, clokwise said:

I just did it on Monday, it worked fine and was approved the next day. However, I unknowingly mis-remembered my passport # and it failed with that message, took me a dozen more tries before I noticed. So make sure you have entered everything in exactly correct.

5 minutes ago, jeffandgop said:

Are you sure that you are within the reporting time window for online reporting? Too early or too late will result in rejection.

My experience, data input rejected, try again and accepted.  Data input rejected two times, try different browser and accepted first time.  Data input rejected with both browsers, try two hours later or two days later and works first time.  

Seems necessary to use the drop down menus where available.

20 minutes ago, Dante99 said:

My experience, data input rejected, try again and accepted.  Data input rejected two times, try different browser and accepted first time.  Data input rejected with both browsers, try two hours later or two days later and works first time.  

Seems necessary to use the drop down menus where available.

Used the drop downs as well. Have tried 7 times using different browsers and devices over the last 2 days. I conclude must be the system is missing some/all my historical data so it just doesn’t recognize me

Did my report on Sunday 3/3 and received approval on Tuesday morning 3/5.  Perhaps you are inputting too much info in fields not required, i.e. flight number or middle name.  Certain required fields (*) do display historical input.

Keep trying unless the system has locked you out for too many rejections.

21 minutes ago, ProbPossConf said:

Did my report on Sunday 3/3 and received approval on Tuesday morning 3/5.  Perhaps you are inputting too much info in fields not required, i.e. flight number or middle name.  Certain required fields (*) do display historical input.

Keep trying unless the system has locked you out for too many rejections.

I didn’t input those non required fields. Every field I inputted contained the correct same info as my prior 4 online 90 day notifications.

Same here.
I used to be able to use the online 90 day reporting system until I renewed my passport 15 months ago.
Last month I went to the TM30 desk and got them to update their system with my new passport number, but to no avail.
If it is data related, it can only be their input at issue in my case.

My online reporting worked fine last year for three consecutive approvals when I started using it but failed on the fourth try. I had just applied for my one year extension based on marriage and the fourth try was during the 30 day under consideration period so I figured that might of had something to do with it. The next time I tried it worked just fine. One other thing to note is that even after I left the country and returned It let me do my next scheduled report online even with a different departure card number and entry dates.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

On 3/6/2019 at 11:13 AM, jeffandgop said:

I didn’t input those non required fields. Every field I inputted contained the correct same info as my prior 4 online 90 day notifications.

Well, something must have changed since then.

It could new passport number, new TM30, new visa expiry date etc.

The best is to go to immigration because you can't do it online like the rest of us this time around. 

On 3/6/2019 at 12:19 PM, GregTN said:

My online reporting worked fine last year for three consecutive approvals when I started using it but failed on the fourth try. I had just applied for my one year extension based on marriage and the fourth try was during the 30 day under consideration period so I figured that might of had something to do with it. The next time I tried it worked just fine. One other thing to note is that even after I left the country and returned It let me do my next scheduled report online even with a different departure card number and entry dates.

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Exactly the same for me the last 3 years.

3 hours ago, EricTh said:

Well, something must have changed since then.

It could new passport number, new TM30, new visa expiry date etc.

The best is to go to immigration because you can't do it online like the rest of us this time around. 

I quite clearly wrote that absolutely nothing has changed. Not very helpful

11 hours ago, jeffandgop said:

I quite clearly wrote that absolutely nothing has changed. Not very helpful

Sometimes the system is down or not functioning properly.  There seems to be no official records of when this happens.

Numerous times posters have been absolutely convinced they have done nothing wrong about input only to discover and admit later that they changed something in their input and it worked.  I am not suggesting that you may be in that boat, only giving you a possible explaination why the input is questioned.

I have no explanation of why my input works sometimes and not other times, it is just the way it is and is no big problem because if it fails after a few tries one day, I try again the next and almost always succeed.  

The big trouble with 90 Day Reporting is in people's heads, not in the processes for getting it done.

The last two occasions I have tried online  , I do everything right , get my "pending" , then totally ignored.

Despite sending e-mails to my immi. office asking if there was a problem etc. 

So my application is ignored and my very polite e-mails ignored.

10 minutes ago, NE1 said:

So my application is ignored and my very polite e-mails ignored.

So what, that happened to Bill Gates and Warren Buffett too.  

When a pending request is not approved that means it is not approved, get it?

6 hours ago, NE1 said:

Okay , but wouldn't you receive a notification saying "not approved " . How else would I know it is not approved ?

Well sure if you lived in some advanced country.  Like where they always notify everybody who did not win the lottery that they lost the money they paid for their ticket.

But this is not one of those countries so get a new set of expectations.  If people do not say yes, it means no and they do not have to say no it is simply the absence of a response that means no.  If you can not put that together, ask again after you spend 3 months in India.

Suppose you order from Amazon, make a hotel reservation or buy a plane ticket online and you do not receive a confirmation that your order was approved/accepted.  That means it was not and you do not get an email telling you it was not, it just was not.

16 hours ago, NE1 said:

Lottery , Amazon , Hotel reservation , plane ticket .    ????????

Not good examples.

You want to find something to take exception to rather than to try to get the point which is very simple.  You do not want to address the point.  You are a waste of time.

Did you check the "status of your application" on the Immigration website?

When I did my last 90 day report about 2 weeks ago I did not get an "ACCEPTED" email message but when I checked the STATUS I found it had been accepted.

44 minutes ago, Dante99 said:

You want to find something to take exception to rather than to try to get the point which is very simple.  You do not want to address the point.  You are a waste of time.

Yeh , Whatever.

31 minutes ago, davehowden said:

Did you check the "status of your application" on the Immigration website?

When I did my last 90 day report about 2 weeks ago I did not get an "ACCEPTED" email message but when I checked the STATUS I found it had been accepted.

Yes Dave , I checked the website , but it still read " Pending " .

Even after I sent the very polite e-mails , nothing changed. I left it till a couple of days till I was due then went and did it in person. 

Why I mentioned it , nothing has changed on my previous application and that went through okay . Very strange but no big deal.

Archived