Heineken launches non-alcoholic beer

snoop1130

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, BestB said:

When will someone come up with light beer? Not san mig light but zero calorie light so there might be littte less fat beer bellies around ????

Try eating less and exercising more. You may be surprised at the results

13 hours ago, BestB said:

When will someone come up with light beer? Not san mig light but zero calorie light so there might be littte less fat beer bellies around ????

There is mate it's called water .

4 hours ago, KC 71 said:

I remember as a teenager we gave a guy kaliber( alcohol free)
He was slurring his speech and everything emoji2.png
After that we nicknamed him the kaliber kid

Sent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect

Oh God, I remember Kaliber.  Many years ago in the UK, I was designated driver one evening, had 5 pints of that stuff - Billy Connolly was advertising it, so it must be OK, right?  Wrong.  In 45 years of drinking (and I can get through some) I have never had a hangover like it.

Haven't tried a non-alcoholic beer since, and don't intend to.  There are plenty of other non-alcoholic choices even - the horrors - water. 

What I find is missing ever since Singha light went from 3.5% to 4.5% is low alcohol beers.

San Miguel Zero in the PI is 2.6% and very low calorie perfect for a few and to have the relaxing effects of alcohol without getting drunk but no equivalent in Thailand.

14 hours ago, BestB said:

That would be great! So the flight tickets to Pattaya can also get cheaper.

8 hours ago, firestar said:

What I find is missing ever since Singha light went from 3.5% to 4.5% is low alcohol beers.

San Miguel Zero in the PI is 2.6% and very low calorie perfect for a few and to have the relaxing effects of alcohol without getting drunk but no equivalent in Thailand.

When in the UK I often drink Guinness mid-strength (2.8%). It's very good - just not quite as good as the real thing.

I've searched, but never found a low alcohol beer in Thailand. I suppose that you could mix a bottle of 5% Heineken with a bottle of Heineken 00 and get a 2.5% beer.

It was brewed to provide our consumers with a new option for all their drinking occasions, addresses the growing cultural trend of living a balanced lifestyle and empowers people who can’t drink alcohol to be involved in every non-beer moment.

What's a non-beer moment - the pause between swigs? What ghastly PR crap.

"Heineken 0.0 offers a distinct and balanced taste, which you can now enjoy at any time."

Except on election days,"Buddhist" days

and every day between midnight to 11 AM ! And 2PM to 5 PM !

Sorry if previously mentioned..

(Edit wrong times LOL )

• 1 month later...
On ‎3‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 4:56 PM, animalmagic said:

Heineken launches non-alcoholic beer

WHY?

I've been working in S'pore, went to the store bought a 6 pack Heineken, sitting in my room drinking one bottle after work when I look at the bottle. The bastards made non alcohol beer. Why would you do that?

Tastes OK, but like it's missing the punch. Goes flat quick. It's just wrong.

HEINEKEN 0-0 sounds great my father a friend of Willey Heineken both RIP would be have been pleased to see this event.

Now where ITH do you buy this Heineken 0-0 in Pattaya? From the info it is as usual Thailand = Bangkok and the rest can go to you know where. 

Some time ago I was able to buy Oettinger Alkoholfrei (At a reasonable price) but since the store has changed hands a couple times and now belongs to nearly everything the Central Boys (that is if PC Big Boy hasn't gobbled it up yet) the price became outrages and the regular Oettinger buyers said, "PASS". 

• 1 month later...

For those who haven't tried it i would defo suggest you do b4 u comment.  For the habitual boozer its a great way wean yourself of drink. You dont feel such a stick in the mud when ya mates have a beer in their hand. I stopped drinking nearly 5 years ago after drinking enough to float Pattaya. They didnt have Heinekin then but a few others in Europe, Bavaria etc. I tried this brand at the 2017 F1 Race in Barcelona and loved it. If i get the urge to neck one after a stressful day this is a great option. Bud Prohibition zero gives me a headache after 3 small cans. Must be some reaction to its chemicals maybe but the Heineken is Ace. Try it folks and give your liver a rest. 

On 4/17/2019 at 11:35 AM, swerver said:

HEINEKEN 0-0 sounds great my father a friend of Willey Heineken both RIP would be have been pleased to see this event.

Now where ITH do you buy this Heineken 0-0 in Pattaya? From the info it is as usual Thailand = Bangkok and the rest can go to you know where. 

Some time ago I was able to buy Oettinger Alkoholfrei (At a reasonable price) but since the store has changed hands a couple times and now belongs to nearly everything the Central Boys (that is if PC Big Boy hasn't gobbled it up yet) the price became outrages and the regular Oettinger buyers said, "PASS". 

Try 7-11

Obviously, some/many folks here just can't fathom the idea that some of us would like to enjoy the taste of a cold beer -- without having the alcohol content. Not everyone here feels the need to get buzzed and/or gulp alcohol to accomplish that end.

I have no idea if Heineken 0.0 is any good.... But in a country like Thailand full of drunks and drunk driving, there's no harm in having a locally produced non-alcohol beer on the store shelves, as opposed to the very few and higher priced imported varieties that currently are out there now.

Archived