Prescription for long haul flight

Jajazazajaja

I’ve a return trip to Denver next week (Economy class) Which I’m not looking forward to at all

what hospital would be best to get a prescription for Alprazolam or a sleeping table? I really hate flying and feel really uncomfortable after a few hours

how is it taking medicines prescribed by a Thai hospital into the US?

thanks 

Samitivej, I got a prescription for some 15 mg Midazolam tablets (brand name Dormicum) once, I think it was about 6 of them.

I haven't flown long haul for about 7 or 8 years so it would have been at least that long ago when I went to get the prescription for this.

The half life on these ones is much less than the alternatives - which is good...

These are the only ones that work for me, I've tried others and they literally don't work at all which is strange but I guess everyone's different.

Any hospital can prescribe this but they won't give you more than a few tablets. As long as you have the labelled prescription bag, bringing in a few tablets with you will be OK. Maybe request a medical certificate as well when you go and have that on hand just in a case.

Archived