Thailand ranks world's 23rd most polluted country

webfact

9 hours ago, GreenerGrass said:

In Bangkok the month of January and early part of February was particularly bad, readings were constantly in the 90s and over 100. Its been a lot better, looks clearer and the smell is not as bad, however its still in the 70s as I write this. This is a global issue, farmers need to burn off to enrich the soil. There is no easy fix "now" and for the foreseeable future. 

https://elpais.com/elpais/2018/12/05/inenglish/1544008632_514634.html

Actually the stubble can be ploughed back in but they lack the equipment and the desire to do the job. Burning is the easy, cheap and lazy way out. Ignorance is bliss!

Along with the smog, I suspect I am not the only one whose nose was assaulted by the fragrant scent of farm insecticide. And you best believe the Thais use the cheapest most poisonous stuff they could find. All of which finds it way into the food we eat. Man will surely be the engineer of his own destruction.

On 3/7/2019 at 9:57 PM, Sonhia said:

Thailand ranked almost, if not, 1st for the most dangerous roads! Within the top 20 for the most dangerous place to visit, and 23rd for the most polluted country...

What else?

Corruption! Human trafficking! Lawlessness! Human plus animal rights! Racism! Kinnaping children! Slavery, and so on...

Paradise!!!!

But there's easy totty. That's the Trump card right there.

Archived