BANGKOK 25 March 2019 15:06
webfact

British man who 'started new life' in Thailand desperately ill amid insurance wrangle

........'amid motorcycle licence problem'. 

Read the insurance policy carefully. If anybody knows any insurance companies that really do treat casual motorbike riders well that may be on vacations, please post

From nothern Europe the insurance companies will bring you out as long as you breathe, as fast as possible and in to your government hospital.

With a travel insurance noted with unlimited.

They won’t admit it.

If dead it’s another story.

If not they’ll got bad publicity.

When you are back home. Even As a vegetable. They will ask for money back. Regress. And sell all your assets. And take your pension or wathever money you have access to until you have paid the bill with all the interests.

Pure math.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 8:18 PM, Pilotman said:

another irresponsible moron, who expects others to pick up the tab for his idiocy.  

We have many of those types where I live. Usually they are vegan, and consider windchimes a musical instrument. I see those type of morons sitting on top of rocks praying for the spirit rock after smoking some crack. Wealthy bubala pretending to be poor. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, GoodieAfterDark said:

We have many of those types where I live. Usually they are vegan, and consider windchimes a musical instrument. I see those type of morons sitting on top of rocks praying for the spirit rock after smoking some crack. Wealthy bubala pretending to be poor. 

That did make me laugh, thank you.