Democrats bar Fox News from moderating debates after reported Trump ties

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎3‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 2:56 PM, BobBKK said:

And CNN is snowy white unbiased?  MSBC?  really?  all this does is further polarize. Pathetic and I expect the GOP now to ban in return and who can blame them? (no doubt some will try)

Yes. Hopefully the GOP committee will ban CNN and MSNBC from moderating any debates. 

It goes both ways and CNN is apparently as anti Trump as it is possible to get.

On 3/7/2019 at 8:23 AM, mtls2005 said:

Prior to the first GOP primary debate in 2015, Roger Ailes may have tipped off Trump about Megyn Kelly’s question regarding his history of disparaging women.

A pair of Fox insiders and a source close to Trump believe that Ailes informed the Trump campaign about Kelly’s question. Two of those sources say that they know of the tipoff from a purported eyewitness. In addition, a former Trump campaign aide says that a Fox contact gave him advance notice of a different debate question, which asked the candidates whether they would support the Republican nominee, regardless of who won.

http://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/03/8-wild-revelations-in-the-new-yorkers-fox-news-trump-expos.html

I beleive your TDS must be kicking in as secretly reported to me by sources close to you. ???? "A pair of Fox insiders and a source close to Trump" is a far cry from the real reports of Donna Brazile admitted she leaked CNN debate questions to the Clinton campaign. Must suck doubly hard to be given the questions and answers ahead of time and still lose. :wai:

49 minutes ago, mrwebb8825 said:

I beleive your TDS must be kicking in as secretly reported to me by sources close to you. ???? "A pair of Fox insiders and a source close to Trump" is a far cry from the real reports of Donna Brazile admitted she leaked CNN debate questions to the Clinton campaign. Must suck doubly hard to be given the questions and answers ahead of time and still lose. :wai:

She didn't lose that election.

On 3/7/2019 at 5:05 PM, ToS2014 said:

Fox is a terrible news channel; so are ALL the rest.  Remove the blinders and seek information that forms your own opinion. It is rather silly to base one's opinion on FOX/CBS/ABC/and XYZ 'news' outlets.

Indeed  - none of then are actual news channels.

On 3/7/2019 at 9:55 PM, Jingthing said:

45 doesn't control Fox. Fox and friends etc. controls 45. This is next level government propaganda. The democrats being the only hope to save the US from a bizarre unhinged authoritarian demagogue are correct that shun Fox.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

So not the Russians then?

Archived