naklua to soi bongkot by baht bus ?

seasia

Hi

Is there a way to go from naklua to soi bongkot using bahtbus only ? ( Other than charter ) Even if 2 or 3 changes required.

I think not but worth an ask.

Failing that how close can one get before needing a motorbike taxi for the "final leg ". or short walk.

Here is where I am going to Saturday, prefer minimal use of motorbike taxis.

https://www.facebook.com/Elgreco-Greek-and-Mediterranean-restaurant-Pattaya-426380774177735/?_rdc=1&_rdr

Thanks

The closest you can get will be along the Soi Buakhao baht bus line to Soi Lengkee or Soi 25.  From Soi Buakhao it will be a 40 baht 3 minute motorbike ride. It's not too far to walk cutting in off 3rd Road at Cherry's Restaurant.

The distance from the getting off at Big C on Pattaya Klang, going through Soi Arunothai and Bongkoch 8 as well as from the Sukhumvit baht bus would be further.

Look forward to your review.

Many Thanks Alex for a useful reply.

I was thinking that getting to Soi Lengkee/ buakhou then onwards by motorbike taxi was the best option.

You have confirmed that. That is what I will do.

Yes, had considered the klang/arunothai route and also thought it would be longer.

Cheers

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

From Naklua the baht bus goes along beach road and stops just past walking street. From there i would walk along Pattaya Tai then get a baht bus on Buakhao and get off at Soi Lengkee. Walk form there or motorbike

You  could get a baht bus from Tai (outside the Wat) to Soi Buakhao and then a m/c taxi or baht bus to your final destination or Lengkee.

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
12 hours ago, champers said:
You  could get a baht bus from Tai (outside the Wat) to Soi Buakhao and then a m/c taxi or baht bus to your final destination or Lengkee.

Does that Tai baht bus turn left and go down buakhao? i thought it went straight down Tai?

It does go down Tai, so get off at Buakhao. By going to Tai instead of Klang you save yourself the walk down Klang.

Easiest way I can think of involves taking a baht bus down the Beach Road in Pattaya, and when it turns onto South Pattaya Road, you want to continue going straight, towards Sukhumvit. It may mean you change bhat buses and apy another 10 baht. Go past Third Road and the first Soi on your left, where the 7-11 Stores is, that is Soi Bongkhot. Walk from there to the restaurant, about 10 minutes. Or take a motorbike taxi, about 40 baht.

55 minutes ago, ehs818 said:

Easiest way I can think of involves taking a baht bus down the Beach Road in Pattaya, and when it turns onto South Pattaya Road, you want to continue going straight, towards Sukhumvit. It may mean you change bhat buses and apy another 10 baht. Go past Third Road and the first Soi on your left, where the 7-11 Stores is, that is Soi Bongkhot. Walk from there to the restaurant, about 10 minutes. Or take a motorbike taxi, about 40 baht.

I agree with that but the vast majority of times those buses from beach road loop back around to go north on 2nd road.

So it will usually be two rides.

It also depends WHERE in Bonkot that she's going.

It's long.

Some places are fairly close to Pattaya Tai where you said and some would be quite far, closer to 3rd road near Buffalo Bar. 

Archived