Aussie thug bottles customer in Pattaya beer bar in shocking and unprovoked attack

webfact

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Proud of what? You should be grateful for having some Scottish input ... Logie Baird, Clerk-Maxwell, Fleming, Adam Smith, Graham Bell, Jimmy Krankie ... all have made outstanding contributions to this world. 

As opposed to Ned Kelly and Rolf the Pedo.

Not forgetting Rab. C. Nesbitt.

I am an American who happily lives in Thailand. Is Thailand perfect? Obviously it is not but it is also equally obvious that there are a lot of farang who chose to live here. Of course, there is violence everywhere in the world. I am a military vet. I have a concealed carry (firearm) permit in the USA that is good in over 30 states. The first thing that I do when I go home to the USA for a visit is to hug my son and grandkids. The second thing that I do is to go to the gun safe and select the weapon that I will pack during my visit. I don't feel an similar need in Thailand (yet?).

Regarding the drunk Aussie who blindsided the guy with a bottle....I wish that I had been there. More people need to step up and take on these punks. 

The good thing about Thailand's attempt to get some order to the visa system is that, hopefully, a lot of the derelict drunks who crawl onto a bar stool at 1000 am might leave....especially those with criminal DNA. 

19 minutes ago, Expat Tom said:

I am an American who happily lives in Thailand. Is Thailand perfect? Obviously it is not but it is also equally obvious that there are a lot of farang who chose to live here. Of course, there is violence everywhere in the world. I am a military vet. I have a concealed carry (firearm) permit in the USA that is good in over 30 states. The first thing that I do when I go home to the USA for a visit is to hug my son and grandkids. The second thing that I do is to go to the gun safe and select the weapon that I will pack during my visit. I don't feel an similar need in Thailand (yet?).

Regarding the drunk Aussie who blindsided the guy with a bottle....I wish that I had been there. More people need to step up and take on these punks. 

The good thing about Thailand's attempt to get some order to the visa system is that, hopefully, a lot of the derelict drunks who crawl onto a bar stool at 1000 am might leave....especially those with criminal DNA. 

A scot/oz and a yank at it , probably better you weren’t there. The offender is now in jail, so rest easy. Are you saying carrying a weapon is critical if you live outside Thailand or just your home country? I suspect the latter ,no wonder you moved. As to the 10 am  derelict drunks reckon not too many are worried bout the new retirement regulations! Many on pensions can barely afford a beer at home

3 hours ago, Expat Tom said:

Who are you talking about, the young fit looking guy with the beer bottle, or the old bloke.

12 hours ago, Expat Tom said:

Bit of a pointless sweeping statement. Better if they get rid of those who cannot afford bar prices and sit at home with their supermarket stuff. Or those who walk the streets swigging from their 7Eleven bottles.

On 3/8/2019 at 5:50 PM, watcharacters said:

Thanks for that tale,  Mark mark.

I think...

And no thanks to you for reproducing the whole garbled, senseless, semi-literate garbage in full. ????

as an american the one poster says it all about our country- i get home and hug my kids and put my gun on. he goes on about challenging these punks in thailand. this is what its like for us in america. theres no logical argument to change their minds. they are always on the edge-with a gun in their pocket. 

Does anyone know what happened to the old guy.?

He looked brown bread before he hit the ground. If the bottle still had beer in it, it would be the same as being smashed with a club.

That thug may have left LOS already if he could afford the goodbye bail fee. 

On 3/13/2019 at 8:25 AM, Lucius verus said:

Does anyone know what happened to the old guy.?

He looked brown bread before he hit the ground. If the bottle still had beer in it, it would be the same as being smashed with a club.

That thug may have left LOS already if he could afford the goodbye bail fee. 

and who is going to pay the hospital bill ?  hope the old guy had insurance

Its not typical Tom although just like many other western countries Au suffers from the plague of alcohol fulled male violence.

I believe its unwise to form an opinion of a whole country based on the actions of one person. An example of this might be would be saying that all Americans are poorly informed about anything outside their boarders I wouldn't say that as I try not to make sweeping generalisations about whole countries based on the actions of a few.

Archived