Aussie thug bottles customer in Pattaya beer bar in shocking and unprovoked attack

webfact

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Spidey said:

Maybe so, but what meets the eye is that a big younger guy walks up behind and, without warning, smashes a beer bottle over the back of an older smaller guy, who was casually leaving the premises.

Do we need to know any more than that? In any civilised Western country, the guy would do time. Hopefully he gets the same result in Thailand.

We'll probably never know as crimes get reported but the results of arrest and possible prosecution don't get follow up reported on.

Remember the American, who served time for one murder in the US, and killed and beat an Aussie to death in a Pattaya bar? Didn't he get off scott free?

1 minute ago, crickets said:

No way... keep the bastard in a thai jail

Agree entirely, several years in a stinking Thai jail, mabe getting butt raped a few times, suplementing his diet with cockroaches...give him time to think things over.

6 hours ago, connda said:

Well, at least he didn't give him a Glasgow Kiss.  :whistling:

How funny, I can't stop laughing. I tell you something, if anybody deserves a Glasgow Kiss then it's definitely you. For posting such crap comments.

18 minutes ago, johnson36 said:

So you don't think he should spend any time in a Thai jail then ?

I doubt it would change this cowards mindset , anyone who attacks from behind like he did to the other man just needs to be permanantly blacklisted and deported .,

6 hours ago, neeray said:

I think Alan William Toner is in for some "atonement" (can't find that word on Wiki but it sounds good to me).

And I must agree with CharlieH; I think there must be a back story here.

It normally is, but the outcome could easily have been prevented by having bottles and tableware made of plastic what is mandatory in all (other) mental institutions ... :coffee1:

23 minutes ago, Baerboxer said:

We'll probably never know as crimes get reported but the results of arrest and possible prosecution don't get follow up reported on.

Remember the American, who served time for one murder in the US, and killed and beat an Aussie to death in a Pattaya bar? Didn't he get off scott free?

Allegedly got a 2 year bender. Didn't beat anyone to death though, king punch and the fatality was caused when the Aussie's head hit the deck.

Shouldn't generalise, but I will. Being English, although most reports are true, I get sick of reading about Brit thugs -- everywhere.

10 years ago my trip to Bali was partially spoiled by gangs of Aussie cloned thugs (all 6'2'', lean, aged 22 and only wearing Speedos with little else). 

They would generally swagger round in gangs comprising minimum 20 loud and foul-mouthed bullies pushing others out of the way. Even stripped off in convenience shops and hotel restaurants.

The only surprise here is that this thug acted alone without his like-minded thug pals behind him.

I struggled not to make references to the then recent Bali bombings --- but it would only reduce me to their levels of bad taste.

4 minutes ago, keith101 said:

I doubt it would change this cowards mindset , anyone who attacks from behind like he did to the other man just needs to be permanantly blacklisted and deported .,

Deporting doesn't solve the core problem - just move it to another location ...

This mental incompetent fella need help - helping him benefits all ...

1 hour ago, atyclb said:

would usually never do a spinal tap after head trauma to check for intracranial bleeding and can be dangerous if csf pressure is elevated (brain herniation)

I was admitted to hospital semi conscious. Doctors couldn't decide if I had a brain haemorrhage or meningitis. Did a spinal tap, saved my life.

It looked like he had practised that move and I would be surprised if it was the first time he had beaten an unsuspecting man over the head with a bottle from behind. He obviously didn't care if his victim lived or died and he may well sustain long term injuries or disabilities from a blow like that.  Let's hope the Thai justice system will convict him to a lengthy prison sentence for attempted murder and then deport him and blacklist him for life.

Just now, 1sickpuppy said:

Typical Pommy or scot same thing, has happened 2 me twice, there too gutless to fight like men

Little boys fight, animals commit grievous bodily harm, men reason and discuss, nothing manly about fighting, in fact it's rather pathetic.

18 minutes ago, ttrd said:

Deporting doesn't solve the core problem - just move it to another location ...

This mental incompetent fella need help - helping him benefits all ...

I'd say it's the chap he hit with the bottle that needs help.

This one needs the birch and ten years in jail.

8 hours ago, keith101 said:

He needs to be deported we dont need a/holes like him here .

I would say he wont be deported any time soon and when he does i hope its north not south, we don't need a/holes like him either.

8 hours ago, keith101 said:

He needs to be deported we dont need a/holes like him here .

No, he’s not welcome back in Oz either.

lock him up in a Thai Jail for as long as possible, where the inmates may put him to “some sort of use” and THEN deport him, at his cost to Scotland.

8 hours ago, bbko said:

Triangle bar says it's was on ongoing situation.

Yes, I think that I can see him say something to the Scott, (Well, Australian ?) as he passes,  .... Still no excuse Deport him, and have him charged in Australia, so every one knows who he is.

Archived