Aussie thug bottles customer in Pattaya beer bar in shocking and unprovoked attack

webfact

1 minute ago, Torrens54 said:

No, he’s not welcome back in Oz either.

lock him up in a Thai Jail for as long as possible, where the inmates may put him to “some sort of use” and THEN deport him, at his cost to Scotland.

He was born in Scotland, probably emigrated there, with his family, when he was a kid. Might not even have a British passport. He is an Australian citizen.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spidey said:

He was born in Scotland, probably emigrated there, with his family, when he was a kid. Might not even have a British passport. He is an Australian citizen.

If that’s the case, and you may be quite right, let the Thais keep him until he rots. But if he MUST be deported, ensure that Neither Thai nor Aussie Taxpayers foot the bill, just keep him in jail to amuse the inmates, till he or his family spring for the repatriation costs.

Then make sure the Aussie Media gets wind of his Arrival details so as to give him an appropriate “welcome.”

Nationality doesn't matter!  This punk is nothing but a weak coward, who approached from behind, then hits the victim in the head with a bottle!   POS should spend a few years in the Thai prison.  The victim could have died from the fall!   Nothing justifies a cowards act for doing a blind assault from behind...  I hate these types of punks, whatever their Nationality is!

I really, really wish people, from whatever background, would leave all this violence thing behind them at the airport. You can get it for free at home; most of us are here for one reason, in Pattaya at least, and it's more to do with Venus than Mars.

25 minutes ago, Elkski said:

Bet he will get more than 47 months In Jail and deserves it. 

I agree with you that he "deserves it", but I am willing to bet that his sentence, if he is convicted, will be significantly less than 47 months, unless the man that he hit dies as a result of being hit.

If this was the Triangle bar all I can say is this was bound to happen and will again. I used that place regularly but the buffets are squeezed in so tight you can tell if the person sat behind you is picking their nose!! 

Rather like Ike when someone kicks the back of your seat on an aeroplane or in the cinema, it gets annoying and say something to the wrong nutter and this is what can happen. 

That said its it's a great bar if you love rugby union, loud Filipino woman 'singing ' live, freelancers asking where you are from every 5 minutes and the lovely seating arrangements 

1 hour ago, Janner1 said:

Why? He was educated in Australia and is an Australian National according to the report

I understand that, I was being facetious.

Although the Aus government has been deporting some long term residents who do not hold Aus citizenship and have been convicted of serious criminal offenses.

It seems the NZ government less than happy.

1 hour ago, Mark mark said:

Yes, I think that I can see him say something to the Scott, (Well, Australian ?) as he passes,  .... Still no excuse Deport him, and have him charged in Australia, so every one knows who he is.

How can he be charged in Australia ?

There are some offenses committed overseas such as those related to offenses against children for which you can be charged in Australia.

However I don’t think hitting someone with a bottle is on the list.

By the way did you mean Scot ?

9 hours ago, keith101 said:

He needs to be deported we dont need a/holes like him here .

Sent back to Scotland preferably. In the meantime, convict him (& fingerprint him), jail him for a few weeks then deport him. He won't get to travel o'seas again. D'head!

Its life. people can be and are viscous animals. Get used to it. No one unless mentally insane attacks for no reason. Thats rubbish.

Im not condoning the behaviour, its in excuseable but alcohol, egos, etc... Its to be expected sooner or later.

Why not address the story as a Scottish guy? Thats the Thai way. You dont want to confuse thais and have them think this was a true blue fair dinkum aussie behavior

7 hours ago, H1w4yR1da said:

When has anyone said 'only' Thai men?

Most complaints I've seen are with regards to their penchant of 10 on 1 fights.

I was almost a victim, in a Thai on Foreigner fight, back in the bad old days, when I used to go out and get REALLY Drunk !!! ... Mostly in Thai places. ...  Still though yes, pretty well, written off my self, my common sense prevailed in this incident, and I was able to save this Americans skin I think, .... well his Life, possibly, ? .... but not much of his skin !!!  Har Har ....

...  He had been drinking the Thai's Scotch I think, in a pretty expensive Rock and Role concert hall, near Ayuttahya, like in the "Grand" Street, a Thai entertainment neighborhood, and not a Foreign one at all, and he had just gotten really blind drunk, and well, probably refused to buy them a bottle back, also I thought ???   ....  

Jxxxx an young american school teacher, was just so drunk, ... and he was going around to the back stage door, and Ogling the woman, who were just NOT interested in him at all !!! .... And when the Thais asked him to leave, he just got Mouthie, and threatened them, ducking around back to the stage door again, when he could !!!    ....

So they chased him out in to the car park, ....  and surrounded him, ... Yes about 10 of them, but only 2 attacked him. and one at a time, though coordinated, ....  He ran up to me, and said "Mark mark" , ... "It is just you and me", ... "against them all" .... "Sholder to to Sholder", ...  .... "and we can take on them all on" !!!    ... "lets get them" ....  or something like that !!!

... But I just steeped back in to the crowd, ... I did not run, I just steeped out of the ring, and in to the crowd, .... and said, "NO F'n way", .... "You started this, so is's your Problem",  ... and I just stood in the crowd, like if I had stood out there with him, ...  out in the middle of the circle, we both would just have been seriously assaulted or even killed !!! ... And well, looking back positively, I think that if he had just stepped out of the circle, ...  and moved away pretty fast, as they had asked him to, .... they might have just whacked him once or twice, from behind, and then let him go !!! ....   But he did not do that. (God Bless America ? Can I say that ? - Edit it if you like Moderators) ...  

... Well, only 2 of them or maybe 3 but no more, I think took their Buddhas and watched off, and started to look really serious, !!!  ...  And well, I think that his chances to just leave were over then, .... So !!! Would you believe it !!! .... He just ran at them, !!!  And tried to throw the first blow, ... but they just dodged it, well, I think that he might have just hit one of them on the chest, but he just bounced off, ... and they pushed him away, .. .... Then one at a time, they steeped forward, and easily king hit him, breaking his Jaw AGAIN I think, ....

Like he was swinging at them, well until they hit him effectively, with their first Punch and he fell down !!!  .... He was so drunk, I do not think that he could have hit a Barn door !!! ... The one hit put him down and they started Kicking him, ... One at a time again also, .... but well, in coordination, .... I think one got him in the Gutz, .... and the next made sure that his jaw, WAS Broken, ...

...  And then I realized that I NOW, could do something, that might work !!! ... .... So I ran out there, and just stood in front of him, on the ground, between him and them, ... in front of them, and stretchered my Arms out, side ways, in a Please stop Peace, sort of a way, I may have wyed them, I can nt remember, ... and I said, "No, Stop, You have won now, leave him" in Thai .... Like I think that they would have kicked him Unconscious if If I had not done that, ...  as they were not looking like stopping, and he was still abusing them, and trying to get up and have a go at them !!!   ....But the Thai guys, stopped for a second, and looked at each other !!! ..... and the leader said something, ... (And it was something like "Well this guy is just a piss weak little ? Old ? Wimp, ... no point in fighting with him" some one told me, after, as if i would be upset, ... But NO, this is exactly what I had wanted them to say !!!   

... Like YES, I was very Lucky, ... but also even though really drunk, ...  my self preservation and common sense survival mechanism, and being able to read the situation, had timed it all very VERY WELL also, I think.

And they stopped kicking him, backed off, and put their Buddhas and watches back on, and quickly Left with their friends on Motor bikes !!! ... So I think that I did save Jxxxx as well, ...  Like, If I had stood with him out there, we both would just have been quite seriously injured, I think. ....

... And well J, had a Broken Jaw any way, from a Previous VERY Stupid Motor bike accident, going through the barriers, and down a Huge Hole in the road, at 100km per hour, at night, ... in the rain !!! ,,,, Racing the Thais over taking on the left of them !!! ..... Where he was lucky to live, being saved, quite honestly I think, By fast acting Thais, that he had been challenging, as they picked him up fast, ... and got him to the local hospital in just a few minuets !!! ....  As he had most of the asphalt, from the lip of the excavation, and probably a lot of his helmet, forced down his throat, .... and had flown 75 m, ... Yes 75m thorough the air, ... and I went there and saw the Blood where he had hit the road again !!! ... Yes, 75 m past the hole, ... and well the bigger dried up pool of blood from where he had skidded on to, about another 10 or so m pst it down the road !!!   .... After missing a Road sign, and 2 Trees !!! 

And God bless an Over dose of Valium at the hospital, as a muscle Relaxant, ...  so that he could breath properly again !!! .... Which probably saved him, ...  along with the very fast and Efficient Thais that got him there so fast !!!

..... Both Incidents being Entirely his own ... "God Bless the USA", attitude Fault !!! (Like, with all due respect, I think that these silly young boys are ACTUALLY TAUGHT to be like this over there !!!  ... If you will excuse me. (Or edit that out if you like) ... (Like just look at their movies ???) ...

...  But that night at the music hall, ....  it was not over yet, .... he started getting up, and tried to run after them, ... but fell down again, flat on his face, ... doing more damage to his Jaw, .... but still shouting, "Where are they" ?  ... "Lets get them" !!! .... Even though he actually could hardly walk !!! ... and well I thought that he would hurt him self more, .... so the evening ended, with me siting on him, ... so that he could not get up, ...  and try to run after them, ...  and on my cell phone to his friends to get out of bed, and come and get him, before it was too late !!!

Phewwww, what a Night !!! ... Still I DO think that I did the right thing,, ....  though well, it was hard to convince his friends of that right !!! ???

... I have kept in contact with this Guy, and he went home to America, to his family, and recovered, eventually, finding Jesus I think, .....  and well swearing off all forms of "Sholder to Sholder" ideas of aggression now I think. Yes he has grown up, ..luckily, as he may not have if the Thais, and them possibly me, had not saved him, TWICE in a week I think ! ? ...

....  He is married now, with 2 Children and will answer my letters if I write, or find him on Farce book, .... and has a very good life now I think, ... Though well, I think that the autho dontists must have just made a total F'n small fortune out of him when he got home  !!! ...

....  I think that he has never come back to Thailand. But well, he did recover !!! ... And changed his life also !!! ... As I sort of have also, ... Though still using my Instincts, and perception, for Positive outcomes, here in Thailand my self, being a bit older then him I guess. ....  Yes, I can not start again I do not think, like he did.

Mark mark

5 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

I was almost a victim, in a Thai on Foreigner fight, back in the bad old days, when I used to go out and get REALLY Drunk !!! ... Mostly in Thai places. ...  Still though yes, pretty well, written off my self, my common sense prevailed in this incident, and I was able to save this Americans skin I think, .... well his Life, possibly, ? .... but not much of his skin !!!  Har Har ....

...  He had been drinking the Thai's Scotch I think, in a pretty expensive Rock and Role concert hall, near Ayuttahya, like in the "Grand" Street, a Thai entertainment neighborhood, and not a Foreign one at all, and he had just gotten really blind drunk, and well, probably refused to buy them a bottle back, also I thought ???   ....  

Jxxxx an young american school teacher, was just so drunk, ... and he was going around to the back stage door, and Ogling the woman, who were just NOT interested in him at all !!! .... And when the Thais asked him to leave, he just got Mouthie, and threatened them, ducking around back to the stage door again, when he could !!!    ....

So they chased him out in to the car park, ....  and surrounded him, ... Yes about 10 of them, but only 2 attacked him. and one at a time, though coordinated, ....  He ran up to me, and said "Mark mark" , ... "It is just you and me", ... "against them all" .... "Sholder to to Sholder", ...  .... "and we can take on them all on" !!!    ... "lets get them" ....  or something like that !!!

... But I just steeped back in to the crowd, ... I did not run, I just steeped out of the ring, and in to the crowd, .... and said, "NO F'n way", .... "You started this, so is's your Problem",  ... and I just stood in the crowd, like if I had stood out there with him, ...  out in the middle of the circle, we both would just have been seriously assaulted or even killed !!! ... And well, looking back positively, I think that if he had just stepped out of the circle, ...  and moved away pretty fast, as they had asked him to, .... they might have just whacked him once or twice, from behind, and then let him go !!! ....   But he did not do that. (God Bless America ? Can I say that ? - Edit it if you like Moderators) ...  

... Well, only 2 of them or maybe 3 but no more, I think took their Buddhas and watched off, and started to look really serious, !!!  ...  And well, I think that his chances to just leave were over then, .... So !!! Would you believe it !!! .... He just ran at them, !!!  And tried to throw the first blow, ... but they just dodged it, well, I think that he might have just hit one of them on the chest, but he just bounced off, ... and they pushed him away, .. .... Then one at a time, they steeped forward, and easily king hit him, breaking his Jaw AGAIN I think, ....

Like he was swinging at them, well until they hit him effectively, with their first Punch and he fell down !!!  .... He was so drunk, I do not think that he could have hit a Barn door !!! ... The one hit put him down and they started Kicking him, ... One at a time again also, .... but well, in coordination, .... I think one got him in the Gutz, .... and the next made sure that his jaw, WAS Broken, ...

...  And then I realized that I NOW, could do something, that might work !!! ... .... So I ran out there, and just stood in front of him, on the ground, between him and them, ... in front of them, and stretchered my Arms out, side ways, in a Please stop Peace, sort of a way, I may have wyed them, I can nt remember, ... and I said, "No, Stop, You have won now, leave him" in Thai .... Like I think that they would have kicked him Unconscious if If I had not done that, ...  as they were not looking like stopping, and he was still abusing them, and trying to get up and have a go at them !!!   ....But the Thai guys, stopped for a second, and looked at each other !!! ..... and the leader said something, ... (And it was something like "Well this guy is just a piss weak little ? Old ? Wimp, ... no point in fighting with him" some one told me, after, as if i would be upset, ... But NO, this is exactly what I had wanted them to say !!!   

... Like YES, I was very Lucky, ... but also even though really drunk, ...  my self preservation and common sense survival mechanism, and being able to read the situation, had timed it all very VERY WELL also, I think.

And they stopped kicking him, backed off, and put their Buddhas and watches back on, and quickly Left with their friends on Motor bikes !!! ... So I think that I did save Jxxxx as well, ...  Like, If I had stood with him out there, we both would just have been quite seriously injured, I think. ....

... And well J, had a Broken Jaw any way, from a Previous VERY Stupid Motor bike accident, going through the barriers, and down a Huge Hole in the road, at 100km per hour, at night, ... in the rain !!! ,,,, Racing the Thais over taking on the left of them !!! ..... Where he was lucky to live, being saved, quite honestly I think, By fast acting Thais, that he had been challenging, as they picked him up fast, ... and got him to the local hospital in just a few minuets !!! ....  As he had most of the asphalt, from the lip of the excavation, and probably a lot of his helmet, forced down his throat, .... and had flown 75 m, ... Yes 75m thorough the air, ... and I went there and saw the Blood where he had hit the road again !!! ... Yes, 75 m past the hole, ... and well the bigger dried up pool of blood from where he had skidded on to, about another 10 or so m pst it down the road !!!   .... After missing a Road sign, and 2 Trees !!! 

And God bless an Over dose of Valium at the hospital, as a muscle Relaxant, ...  so that he could breath properly again !!! .... Which probably saved him, ...  along with the very fast and Efficient Thais that got him there so fast !!!

..... Both Incidents being Entirely his own ... "God Bless the USA", attitude Fault !!! (Like, with all due respect, I think that these silly young boys are ACTUALLY TAUGHT to be like this over there !!!  ... If you will excuse me. (Or edit that out if you like) ... (Like just look at their movies ???) ...

...  But that night at the music hall, ....  it was not over yet, .... he started getting up, and tried to run after them, ... but fell down again, flat on his face, ... doing more damage to his Jaw, .... but still shouting, "Where are they" ?  ... "Lets get them" !!! .... Even though he actually could hardly walk !!! ... and well I thought that he would hurt him self more, .... so the evening ended, with me siting on him, ... so that he could not get up, ...  and try to run after them, ...  and on my cell phone to his friends to get out of bed, and come and get him, before it was too late !!!

Phewwww, what a Night !!! ... Still I DO think that I did the right thing,, ....  though well, it was hard to convince his friends of that right !!! ???

... I have kept in contact with this Guy, and he went home to America, to his family, and recovered, eventually, finding Jesus I think, .....  and well swearing off all forms of "Sholder to Sholder" ideas of aggression now I think. Yes he has grown up, ..luckily, as he may not have if the Thais, and them possibly me, had not saved him, TWICE in a week I think ! ? ...

....  He is married now, with 2 Children and will answer my letters if I write, or find him on Farce book, .... and has a very good life now I think, ... Though well, I think that the autho dontists must have just made a total F'n small fortune out of him when he got home  !!! ...

....  I think that he has never come back to Thailand. But well, he did recover !!! ... And changed his life also !!! ... As I sort of have also, ... Though still using my Instincts, and perception, for Positive outcomes, here in Thailand my self, being a bit older then him I guess. ....  Yes, I can not start again I do not think, like he did.

Mark mark

Thanks for that tale,  Mark mark.

I think...

Mark mark
too long to read

21 minutes ago, StevieAus said:

How can he be charged in Australia ?

There are some offenses committed overseas such as those related to offenses against children for which you can be charged in Australia.

However I don’t think hitting someone with a bottle is on the list.

By the way did you mean Scot ?

Yes.

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
9 minutes ago, Mark mark said:

Mark mark

too long to read

Depends on the Person I think. ... Like this WAS, ...the Real Thailand a few ...well 20 years ago .... 

A real tough guy he is.

They should give him a minimum of 5 years in jail here then deport his cowardly dumbass.

He will enjoy being a 10 meter x 10 meter cell with 45-50 other guys sleeping head to foot on bare concrete with just 2 ceiling fans.

Lived there for 9 yrs, happy to be in Chiang Mai for the last 5.

Some will agree and some will not.........totally different culture between the 2 locations.

Archived