Aussie thug bottles customer in Pattaya beer bar in shocking and unprovoked attack

webfact

3 minutes ago, Kim J said:

Be careful where to sit

Be calm

Don't talk to Foreign

Go Far away from the Agressive peoples.

Call police if you feel in dangers

I take good medicine

I am OK now.

You can sit near me

My medicine makes me calm

I am not foreigner, I am Scotland.

I AM NOT AGGRESSIVE!

Please don't call police, next time they shoot me.

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And you thought American were bad? It is unfair and idiotic to generalize but there is usually a grain of truth to stereotypes. I have many Aussie friends and constantly rib them about their "convict heritage". It looks like this thug gives credance to that sterotype. Give him about 6 months in the "Bangkok Hilton" and then ship his mangy butt back to the land of kangroos and drunks.....just saying.  

9 minutes ago, Expat Tom said:

And you thought American were bad? It is unfair and idiotic to generalize but there is usually a grain of truth to stereotypes. I have many Aussie friends and constantly rib them about their "convict heritage". It looks like this thug gives credance to that sterotype. Give him about 6 months in the "Bangkok Hilton" and then ship his mangy butt back to the land of kangroos and drunks.....just saying.  

There likely is some sort of agreement that after a certain % of the sentence, an application can be lodged for him to be returned to his home country to serve out the rest of his sentence.

Such a despicable act and yet some in here trying to defend him! Imagine the guy was non-farang, would anyone try to find excuses? Hitting an unsuspecting, unprepared guy from the behind - a tough looking guy indeed, maybe a proud member  from a military special forces?

Even IF they had any previous issues, this is a shameful act, to put it very mildly - and people who try to find excuses for him are equally shameless!

Dirty <deleted> Psychopath. I hope the victim will not have any lasting brain damage.

Humans are such, whatever the passport one carries.

43 minutes ago, Razek said:

In Pattaya there is many Psychopath

Be careful where to sit

Be calm

Don't talk to Foreign

Go Far away from the Agressive peoples.

Did the victim have a chance to even blink, let alone call the Police?

A real tough guy he is.
They should give him a minimum of 5 years in jail here then deport his cowardly dumbass.

He will enjoy being a 10 meter x 10 meter cell with 45-50 other guys sleeping head to foot on bare concrete with just 2 ceiling fans.
Lived there for 9 yrs, happy to be in Chiang Mai for the last 5.

Some will agree and some will not.........totally different culture between the 2 locations.
Normally he would buy himself out but i guess he doesn't have any money. Maybe he was hired by someone to bottle the guy hence appears motiveless

10 hours ago, Spidey said:

Maybe so, but what meets the eye is that a big younger guy walks up behind and, without warning, smashes a beer bottle over the back of an older smaller guy, who was casually leaving the premises.

Do we need to know any more than that? In any civilised Western country, the guy would do time. Hopefully he gets the same result in Thailand.

Civilised Western country...the place the drivel originated from!

1 minute ago, isaanjohnno said:

Well as a Aussie I can 100% say Scottish born Australian national, Alan William Toner is a lowlife of questionable heritage. Obviously a football hooligan

Does it really matter what country or nationality, there is enough lowlifes in every country out there...  it sounds like no country, and it sounds like all countries... In all cases, he should not be walking free.   Someone once tried to grab my beer to use as a weapon (the first to arm himself with a weapon of sorts), so I grabbed it back and told him not to be a coward...  no one is going to waste my beer on someone's head...

If he is eligible for British citizenship the Australian government can renunciate his citizenship and deport him to the UK. It happens all the time to those bozos who joined ISIS whose parents were from the Middle east.  

It wasn't hard to work out it was the Triangle bar as the poster of the original

was Dave Collier who owns the bookshop/guesthouse next door.

Just another gutless scumbag. This sort of behaviour is becoming quite common in Australia. Unfortunately many men in our country are cowards. No courage, no honour and no balls. If another war comes they'll probably all run because there's not many with the stomach for a fight. Ashamed to say it but we've bred a generation of gutless cowards.

5 hours ago, Spidey said:

Allegedly got a 2 year bender. Didn't beat anyone to death though, king punch and the fatality was caused when the Aussie's head hit the deck.

That’s wrong, he stomped on the Aussie blokes head repeatedly, after king hitting him. Maybe you should read the story before commenting. 

12 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

The blow or the fall could very easily have resulted in the guys death. Says unprovoked but the start of the video the victim is next to the spare chair at the attackers table, looks like he has just left the table, safe to assume he was probably sitting with them.

Could I have the phone number of your icon please, I think I’m in love

35 minutes ago, Ludo55 said:

That’s wrong, he stomped on the Aussie blokes head repeatedly, after king hitting him. Maybe you should read the story before commenting. 

I know the full story. I was in the bar the day before it happened. The multiple stampings turned out to be false. CCTV confirmed that he was kicked once. The multiple stampings story came from one single Brit who refused to give a statement to the police and later admitted "I think..." and that he couldn't see the incident clearly.

if the attack had a provoked reason on from both sides, not a reason but well... fine, I'll keep me mouth shut as one does not know what actually provoked the brutal and savage assault ... whatever ...

but.....if the attack was the cowardly type, for no reason, unprovoked, jealousy maybe coz the victim had more cash for the girls or just to make the assaulter feel good...then the culprit would deserve 10 years in a ladyboy jail in Thailand and if he is still alive after, expelled for life. Yes Sir.

6 hours ago, Spidey said:
8 hours ago, atyclb said:

would usually never do a spinal tap after head trauma to check for intracranial bleeding and can be dangerous if csf pressure is elevated (brain herniation)

I was admitted to hospital semi conscious. Doctors couldn't decide if I had a brain haemorrhage or meningitis. Did a spinal tap, saved my life.

glad it saved your life but regarding the otherwise normal guy that got hit by the bottle and passed out why would you suspect or need to rule out meningitis(infection)?  do you think being hit in head with a bottle will cause a sudden infection in the central nervous system?

2 hours ago, ronrat said:

If he is eligible for British citizenship the Australian government can renunciate his citizenship and deport him to the UK. It happens all the time to those bozos who joined ISIS whose parents were from the Middle east.  

It wasn't hard to work out it was the Triangle bar as the poster of the original

was Dave Collier who owns the bookshop/guesthouse next door.

One or two Brit and Kiwi bikies have been sent packing from OZ in recent times.

19 hours ago, Peterw42 said:

The blow or the fall could very easily have resulted in the guys death. Says unprovoked but the start of the video the victim is next to the spare chair at the attackers table, looks like he has just left the table, safe to assume he was probably sitting with them.

Assume.   Make an Ass of U and Me

Archived