Aussie thug bottles customer in Pattaya beer bar in shocking and unprovoked attack

webfact

5 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

Assume.   Make an Ass of U and Me

Assumption is the mother of all <deleted>'s - for U, ME and Everyone else ... :thumbsup:

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, yosib157 said:

Shouldn't generalise, but I will. Being English, although most reports are true, I get sick of reading about Brit thugs -- everywhere.

10 years ago my trip to Bali was partially spoiled by gangs of Aussie cloned thugs (all 6'2'', lean, aged 22 and only wearing Speedos with little else). 

They would generally swagger round in gangs comprising minimum 20 loud and foul-mouthed bullies pushing others out of the way. Even stripped off in convenience shops and hotel restaurants.

The only surprise here is that this thug acted alone without his like-minded thug pals behind him.

I struggled not to make references to the then recent Bali bombings --- but it would only reduce me to their levels of bad taste.

You just made that up. There is no chance in hell you would even get one 22 year old aussie wearing speedos

as an Aussie im shocked what this piece of sh__e very cowardly manner deserves jail time inside Thailand, could of killed poor bloke, if he ends up being jailed once over deport & ban for life, i hope the victim makes full recovery ? should sue him for damages medical pain and suffering etc,.inside Thailand .  

16 hours ago, keith101 said:

I doubt it would change this cowards mindset , anyone who attacks from behind like he did to the other man just needs to be permanantly blacklisted and deported .,

... or convert to LB as they are known for attacking from behind with a cowardly twist - have I heard ... :whistling:

9 minutes ago, Teacherduck said:

Please this a/hole is Scottish not Australian, don't put him in the same category as us proud Australians.

From the very beginning we all came from the same source (Adam and Eve) so today's nationality is subordinate ...

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=adam+and+eva&view=detail&mid=9D517A799AF4AB5585F49D517A799AF4AB5585F4&FORM=VIRE

13 hours ago, bkkcanuck8 said:

Does it really matter what country or nationality, there is enough lowlifes in every country out there...  it sounds like no country, and it sounds like all countries... In all cases, he should not be walking free.   Someone once tried to grab my beer to use as a weapon (the first to arm himself with a weapon of sorts), so I grabbed it back and told him not to be a coward...  no one is going to waste my beer on someone's head...

Of course it matters, the country we come from is heaven with angels living there (i wonder why we all live here probably because we like the she devils that live here). Our countrymen are beyond reproach and if by some chance one of them does something bad we downplay it. Then again if a Thai does something we condem all of them, if a farang from an other country does something we bash him too, but not one of our own.

I guess most people who live here seem to forget what idiots we got back home and the crime and bar fights that happen back home. What pisses me off is that there are still people defending idiots like this. Seriously people like this should be banned for life. 

Holy sh*t that's a violent attack! ....and the way the muther-<deleted>%4er just sat back down is shocking.

Any news on the condition of the victim? I would think a skull fracture in the minimum,brutal, hope he does some time in the "monkey house".

2 hours ago, robblok said:

. What pisses me off is that there are still people defending idiots like this. Seriously people like this should be banned for life. 

If he was a convicted Paedo that had abused your child, or murdered/sexually abused a family member. They are the only two reasons I can think of off the top of head that would justify that treatment. 

21 hours ago, Caine said:

Typical Sweaty Sock attack someone from behind. No balls.

A- he’s Australian 

B - I would guarantee you wouldn’t say that to a Scot . Never met an Englishman that can fight . Remember it was the Scottish soldiers that built the british empire because you were to pussy to do it yourself . 

Just now, Just Weird said:

A few posters here are suggesting that there is more to this than meets the eye but none of them are willing to expand on their claims, I wonder why?

Perhaps they are confused by the video proof and are having a 'who to blame' mental meltdown?

The whole thing is really bizarre. When the old guy leaves he doesnt even look toward the young guy and he has his hands in his pockets, then stands at the edge of the steps for a few seconds with his back to the guy. Not exactly a stance you would take if there had been some sort of confrontation earlier

4 hours ago, Kadilo said:

If he was a convicted Paedo that had abused your child, or murdered/sexually abused a family member. They are the only two reasons I can think of off the top of head that would justify that treatment. 

Even then it would not be justifiable... 

4 hours ago, chrisandsu said:

A- he’s Australian 

B - I would guarantee you wouldn’t say that to a Scot . Never met an Englishman that can fight . Remember it was the Scottish soldiers that built the british empire because you were to pussy to do it yourself . 

Mel Gibson would know, he,s a yank from Oz who pretended to be a Scot,and he,s very short for his age!

11 hours ago, Teacherduck said:

Please this a/hole is Scottish not Australian, don't put him in the same category as us proud Australians.

Proud of what? You should be grateful for having some Scottish input ... Logie Baird, Clerk-Maxwell, Fleming, Adam Smith, Graham Bell, Jimmy Krankie ... all have made outstanding contributions to this world. 

As opposed to Ned Kelly and Rolf the Pedo.

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

Proud of what? You should be grateful for having some Scottish input ... Logie Baird, Clerk-Maxwell, Fleming, Adam Smith, Graham Bell, Jimmy Krankie ... all have made outstanding contributions to this world. 

As opposed to Ned Kelly and Rolf the Pedo.

Ned was Irish ☘️ 

5 hours ago, Just Weird said:

A few posters here are suggesting that there is more to this than meets the eye but none of them are willing to expand on their claims, I wonder why?

Because they’re indulging in conjecture?

Archived