Thai sex bomb movie star goes from beauty to mangy skinhead - blames the high life

webfact

Thai sex bomb movie star goes from beauty to mangy skinhead - blames the high life

2pm.jpg

Pictures: Sanook

A former movie star renowned for her stunning looks was found in the gutter in Sri Racha begging for handouts.

Gone were Tai Manatsanan's beautiful long locks - they were replaced by a skinhead cut. 

Sanook said Amarin TV found her by a motorcycle taxi rank in the Chonburi town. She was begging. 

200782_102901153125210_341968_n_1551760445.jpg

She once appeared in acclaimed films like "Saeb Sanit sit sai naa" and "Koi Ther Yome".

Now her life has gone down the drain after a car accident and getting mixed up in drugs and a theft case. 

Sanook said she was unrecognizable from the former beauty of the screen. 

254428_126510757430916_5332765_n_1551760445.jpg

Tai blamed getting involved with bad people and living too much of the high life. 

But she hopes that when she has completed her treatment for various disorders she hopes to get back into acting. 

She claimed that her life was actually on the up these days. 

185561_147811778634147_5464935_n_1551760444.jpg

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-03-08

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, NCC1701A said:

while not this dramatic I have seen a young bar girl here in Hua Hin become almost unrecognizable (in a bad way) in just a few years.

I once had a similar experience when I sobered up the next day ????

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Looks like the normal transformation of most women after their teens.

Beauty to the beast ...... normally achieved in under 10 years, 20 years at the most.

you however get more attractive every day, perhaps its your obvious charm.

42 minutes ago, metempsychotic said:

you however get more attractive every day, perhaps its your obvious charm.

Attractive women have a supreme but temporary advantage over everyone else.

I've always been average looking, from age 17 to age 63, not much of a change.

Same weight, same height, same health, same eyesight, same amount of hair, just older and with more money.

Anicca.

young-brigitte-bardot.jpg.c0dee0dfd02190d652dcb5db75d0bbc4.jpg  images.jpeg.b8efbcf093ea0e343c76da192d8636db.jpeg
Lesson to be learned: Sexy doesn't last.  Once you understand that, no need to hold on to it.  However, attempt to hold on to it and it sears you for sure.

Ms. Manatsanan should consider ditching the drink.  Maybe time to become a machee as she has the haircut already.  I hope she discovers a path forward. 

Just now, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

As far as the getting back into acting plan, I would say, definitely, NOT!

Well, she'd fit right in with the Mad Max genre or dystopian future genre films.  I see potential here!  Lemons...lemonade!

index.thumb.jpg.eca840ba029134491e2bb88691d4fcca.jpg

Just now, connda said:

Well, she'd fit right in with the Mad Max genre or dystopian future genre films.  I see potential here!  Lemons...lemonade!

index.thumb.jpg.eca840ba029134491e2bb88691d4fcca.jpg

Your positive thinking and cleverness is appreciated.????????????

Just now, NCC1701A said:

while not this dramatic I have seen a young bar girl here in Hua Hin become almost unrecognizable (in a bad way) in just a few years.

Meth will do that is a real hurry.  Alcohol will too, but at a slower pace.  That bar girl probably was a tweeker - they tend to have a short shelf-life and the once over their expiration date, the physical transformation can be pretty dramatic. 

4 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

i literally failed to recognize my ex wife after just 5 years of her alcoholism. it was her voice that got me thinking and i said omg.   alcohol and or drugs can change if not destroy people.

alcohol hammers women a lot faster than men due to body chemistry differences.

1 minute ago, atyclb said:

i literally failed to recognize my ex wife after just 5 years of her alcoholism. it was her voice that got me thinking and i said omg.   alcohol and or drugs can change if not destroy people.

Any chance of seeing a before and after photo for reference?

2 hours ago, baansgr said:

Have to ask.... Where are the family in all this.... 

sad reality is even the best most caring supportive family is basically helpless and powerless to get a loved one sober unless  it is a minor.

i used to attend many support groups for families and loved ones of addicts/alcoholics

enabling, helping, cushioning the falls will indefinitely prolong addiction and deterioration. 

a favorite saying of professionals in rehab is "let go and let God"

short of trying an intervention it is the negative experiences that motivate them to stop.  hitting bottom

Speaking as a recovered Alcoholic .... I pray she finds the freedom from her obsessions that each and every one of us deserve. 

In my own case I needed all the help available to find the road to recovery... Thank God I came across a group of people who knew only too well how to find that road (fellow alcoholics who had been there and were able to show me the he way out). I too had many of the usual insults fired at me when I ended up in the gutter..  stuff like "Pull your socks up man"..... "Have you no self respect"...." Think of your children".

Plenty of that s--t.....but not one of them could tell me ...how!

This lady needs all the "support" she can get.  And please...let the "knockers" thank their lucky stars it is not them, or a member of their family who has been posessed by a horrible addiction.

4 hours ago, ThorD72 said:

Poor girl,...think she still looks good all considered. Just messed up in her head and life. Hope she gets back on track,..

Yes, after watching the video I'd have to agree it's more mental illness than loss of looks.

She'd look fine with a bit of makeup, a wig and a nice outfit.

31 minutes ago, HLover said:
32 minutes ago, atyclb said:

Any chance of seeing a before and after photo for reference?

let me comment she had gained a lot of weight (beer favorite) and fast food. face puffy, swollen as is whole body. not sure if some of this is also due to liver disease

I was asked to interview a lady for a job, she was a friend of the owner. She was perfectly pleasant, overweight but you would not have looked at her twice if you walked past her in the street. When I asked her what experience she had she mentioned that she used to be an actress. When I asked her what in it turned out she was a sexy young lady in one of the most successful comedies on UK tv in the 70’s. She was never out of the tabloids in those days. Time is not the friend of young pretty girls. 

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Looks like the normal transformation of most women after their teens.

Beauty to the beast ...... normally achieved in under 10 years, 20 years at the most.

What a wonderful statement - on International Women's Day!

Archived