Thai sex bomb movie star goes from beauty to mangy skinhead - blames the high life

webfact

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

I must confess though, when we are out shopping, me pushing the trolley and of course paying the bill at check-out while enjoying the eye-candy here and there, she will slip in some small glass of cream into the trolly, thinking I didn't see it, with me saying, what is that, I am not paying for it because I can't eat it, with her reply being similar to the Italian salute, hand under her the chin, with fingers resting on her chin, then slowly throwing her hand in a forward motion with her saying, but if you want me to look pretty you have to <deleted>, abbreviated for shut the f up, we have lots of abbreviations so the kids don't pick up on our dialect, although it took the 4 year old a little while to lose the f word that she picked up from her tablet/Ipad ????

Reminds me of the joke .........

Guy and his wife in the supermarket, he's pushing the trolly and pulls a 12 pack of beer off the shelf. Wife says "you don't need that, it's a waste of our money" and puts it back on the shelf. A bit further along the wife pulls an expensive jar of face cream off the shelf and puts it in the trolly. The guy grabs the face cream puts it back on the shelf and says, "you don't need that, it's a waste of our money". The wife complains, "But darling, don't you want me to look beautiful for you?".

The man replies, "We'll go back for the beer, it has the same effect and is half the price". 

Thats what drugs do to you. Hope she gets professional help to get out of the addiction.  Since she used to be a famous actor I hope her old hi-so friends will pay for any treatment. 

12 hours ago, tlandtday said:

looks to be on yaba perhaps... however a lot of women will look similar if the makeup is removed:)

O no perhaps, shes tweaking

7 hours ago, atyclb said:

let me comment she had gained a lot of weight (beer favorite) and fast food. face puffy, swollen as is whole body. not sure if some of this is also due to liver disease

Jesus mate, every sympathy, unless this is a wind up?

29 minutes ago, balo said:

Thats what drugs do to you. Hope she gets professional help to get out of the addiction.  Since she used to be a famous actor I hope her old hi-so friends will pay for any treatment. 

Curious to see how this hope turns out.

Meth/Yaba. It fcks em up. Horrible stuff.

She really needs to be taken into rehab and sorted out before she ends up permanently off her trolly.

Its so sad to see this.

21 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Attractive women have a supreme but temporary advantage over everyone else.

I've always been average looking, from age 17 to age 63, not much of a change.

Same weight, same height, same health, same eyesight, same amount of hair, just older and with more money.

My eyesight is doing me a lot of favours.

17 hours ago, HLover said:

Time is the enemy, would also relate to Jenna Jamison of acting fame. The 'high life' took it's toll on her appearance a bit.

Screenshot_2019-03-08-16-31-42.png

A bit is a bit of an understatement. I wouldn’t recognized her if you put both of them together side by side. Having gone under the knife would change the dynamics of the face when the parts aged later so it looked like unnatural aging. 

14 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Reminds me of the joke .........

Guy and his wife in the supermarket, he's pushing the trolly and pulls a 12 pack of beer off the shelf. Wife says "you don't need that, it's a waste of our money" and puts it back on the shelf. A bit further along the wife pulls an expensive jar of face cream off the shelf and puts it in the trolly. The guy grabs the face cream puts it back on the shelf and says, "you don't need that, it's a waste of our money". The wife complains, "But darling, don't you want me to look beautiful for you?".

The man replies, "We'll go back for the beer, it has the same effect and is half the price". 

????

23 hours ago, connda said:

Anicca.

young-brigitte-bardot.jpg.c0dee0dfd02190d652dcb5db75d0bbc4.jpg  images.jpeg.b8efbcf093ea0e343c76da192d8636db.jpeg
Lesson to be learned: Sexy doesn't last.  Once you understand that, no need to hold on to it.  However, attempt to hold on to it and it sears you for sure.

Ms. Manatsanan should consider ditching the drink.  Maybe time to become a machee as she has the haircut already.  I hope she discovers a path forward. 

Sheryl Crow is listed (or ranked) 61 on the list Beautiful Celebrity Women Aging the Most Gracefully Photo: via Pinterest

Ellen Barkin is listed (or ranked) 65 on the list Beautiful Celebrity Women Aging the Most Gracefully Photo: via Reddit

Age: 64  These days if you don't do drugs, eat healthily and exercise even women can get older and still be attractive 2 pics as example.  Even knew a girl years ago in USA who prostituted ,smoked did alcohol and coke looked terrible after a few years. Met her on public transportation about 5 years later she looked great had ditched her vices and was working as a bank teller. I told her good job, it can be done.    

I'm told I look about 20 years younger than my age but I have never drunk, smoked or done any drugs, worked out all my life. Harder to maintain workouts  now but  better than chugging beers and sitting at a keyboard all day.

2 hours ago, Ctkong said:

A bit is a bit of an understatement. I wouldn’t recognized her if you put both of them together side by side. Having gone under the knife would change the dynamics of the face when the parts aged later so it looked like unnatural aging. 

In reality it's not even so much the highlife as it is painting on another face.  Why do you think most women are so afraid to go camping or get in a situation where their makeup sweats off.  Why do you think ladyboys faces can be made to look much like women.  It's called makeup and true beauty or natural beauty is rare.  I myself would much rather see a lot less of the clown makeup painted faces.

On 3/8/2019 at 3:12 PM, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

As far as the getting back into acting plan, I would say, definitely, NOT!

Sometimes after a bit of life experience on the roller coaster of fame & misfortune people can become much better in themselves, more substance than image & that is the basis for a great actor/ person.

She was at some stage rich and famous. She <deleted> up her life.

There are lots of people who grow up in very poor conditions and with horrible families.

I guess some do-gooders will now concentrate to get this former famous women in reasonable condition again.

And at the same time they will ignore all the others who basically never had a chance...

On 3/8/2019 at 2:25 AM, BritManToo said:

Looks like the normal transformation of most women after their teens.

Beauty to the beast ...... normally achieved in under 10 years, 20 years at the most.

You forgot the YMMV

36 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

She was at some stage rich and famous. She <deleted> up her life.

There are lots of people who grow up in very poor conditions and with horrible families.

Worth 1,000bht of anyone's money ..........

tummy.jpg

52 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

50465263_1054600951414548_3842685661815504896_n.jpg

That's funny , but I have been tested on machines at Gyms and hospitals that measure your biological  age which show I have the reflexes , strength , lung capicity ect of much younger guy. Had a friend who went with me who is overweight and out of shape said he had the body of an 78 year old, he is 64. Also when Iwent to immigration the offficer said Ï think you have wrong date of birth there (on paperwork) I said no that's correct. Plus genes play a part, my mother,father all my uncles/aunts some cousins have lived to over 92 in active good health and gran mother died at 102.

2 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

That's funny , but I have been tested on machines at Gyms and hospitals that measure your biological  age which show I have the reflexes , strength , lung capicity ect of much younger guy. Had a friend who went with me who is overweight and out of shape said he had the body of an 78 year old, he is 64. Also when Iwent to immigration the offficer said Ï think you have wrong date of birth there (on paperwork) I said no that's correct. Plus genes play a part, my mother,father all my uncles/aunts some cousins have lived to over 92 in active good health and gran mother died at 102.

People don't show their age in physical fitness tests.

It's the colour and volume of your hair, and the wrinkles and liver spots on your skin.

6 hours ago, Ctkong said:

In the side by side she was recovering from drugs ,fat and pregnant . Here are side by sides of her now after keto dieting and getting back in shape.   

jenna-jameson-1539623731.jpg

Archived