Thai sex bomb movie star goes from beauty to mangy skinhead - blames the high life

webfact

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 3:19 PM, NCC1701A said:

while not this dramatic I have seen a young bar girl here in Hua Hin become almost unrecognizable (in a bad way) in just a few years.

Also seen a young bar girl in Hua Hin go from nice and healthy to a total wreck on that juice they buy for 20/40 BHT, which I smelt the bottle and smells like rocket fuel.

Seen a close relative of the wife dye from drinking that stuff for just one year.

Sadly this girl looks like she has been abused (scarring around the head) and or been involved with some horror people, a lot of damage inflicted here by herself and her friends probable.

She said she had no friends now.

I certainly hope she can recover she looks a lot older now but still retains good looks which she can recover.

Not only Thailand but victims like her are everywhere all over the world and NZ has a shocking record for homelessness.

Addiction is a shocking disease which people tend to blame the person for, but would never blame a cancer sufferer for their illness.

There but for the grace of god go I.

16 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Worth 1,000bht of anyone's money ..........

tummy.jpg

In the condition when that picture was made I would have even paid 2,000B. But not in the current condition. There are lots of other young and pretty girls who deserve support.

On 3/8/2019 at 4:19 PM, 4MyEgo said:

Totally disagree with your comment.

I believe Thai women are in fact naturally beautiful, with no makeup, therefore your comment should be the other way around in my opinion, i.e. "Most Thai women look ugly with makeup, anyways, each to the own ????

That's what happens when someone is always drunk. Everything look beautiful.  ????????????????

• 2 weeks later...

Thai “Film Stars” are two a penny and have an extremely short shelf life. 

Probably believed she was Hollywood material and found out she wasn’t. 

Very pretty girl, sad really, but if she fell into drugs and blew all her money she made that choice. 

• 3 months later...

The high life is one thing, blow all your money, have absolutely no decent financial advice, put no money away, no income investments etc.  The drugs are another thing.  Never mind the addiction which sometimes can be over come, the chemical damage that can occur to the body and brain can be long term.  Sad to see

An old Thai friend of mine once told me in Thailand a friend to eat with is no problem but a friend to die with is a problem looks like the eating friends have deserted her which sadly not surprising 

On 3/9/2019 at 11:59 AM, kiwikeith said:

Also seen a young bar girl in Hua Hin go from nice and healthy to a total wreck on that juice they buy for 20/40 BHT, which I smelt the bottle and smells like rocket fuel.

Seen a close relative of the wife dye from drinking that stuff for just one year.

Sadly this girl looks like she has been abused (scarring around the head) and or been involved with some horror people, a lot of damage inflicted here by herself and her friends probable.

She said she had no friends now.

I certainly hope she can recover she looks a lot older now but still retains good looks which she can recover.

Not only Thailand but victims like her are everywhere all over the world and NZ has a shocking record for homelessness.

Addiction is a shocking disease which people tend to blame the person for, but would never blame a cancer sufferer for their illness.

There but for the grace of god go I.

These stories are so sad and tragic, real heartbreaking.

The signs are of classic Methamphetamine addiction ,YaBaa and such..

All the hectic movements and bruising(due to constant scratching) are all parts of long term use.

I also must admit some of the posts are quite shameful and won't bring much appreciation and respect to the foreign community here. ????

• 2 weeks later...

Where all all those cams come from, it looks like an invasion.

Get out of her life, she flips from all. Let her be. Then she might live in her way.

DOnt push her to the edge of killing herself. Stupid media today.

Its the life you live.

Whitney Houston, out. Johnny "guitar" Watson, lived in a van after his famous live and out

Kurt Cobain killed himself when successful. David Carradine hang himself in Bangkok, eventually after glory live.

Amy Winehouse, same as Whitney , out. 

You never know what is in humans mind and what makes the mind pops. You can see along list of suicides of "known" or less known who committed suicide in wiki, just for a reason in their mind. 

This woman is on the same way or not? SHe still manages, but her mind already popped.

Its the life you live, with or without all excissives. Of course drugs and alcohol dont work fine for humans.

Sometimes, in your life, something change and you pop. It can be a divorce, someone dying you love, or just the way your life is running.  

On 3/9/2019 at 12:35 AM, Tony125 said:

Sheryl Crow is listed (or ranked) 61 on the list Beautiful Celebrity Women Aging the Most Gracefully Photo: via Pinterest

Ellen Barkin is listed (or ranked) 65 on the list Beautiful Celebrity Women Aging the Most Gracefully Photo: via Reddit

Age: 64  These days if you don't do drugs, eat healthily and exercise even women can get older and still be attractive 2 pics as example.  Even knew a girl years ago in USA who prostituted ,smoked did alcohol and coke looked terrible after a few years. Met her on public transportation about 5 years later she looked great had ditched her vices and was working as a bank teller. I told her good job, it can be done.    

I'm told I look about 20 years younger than my age but I have never drunk, smoked or done any drugs, worked out all my life. Harder to maintain workouts  now but  better than chugging beers and sitting at a keyboard all day.

You forgot something. These women you show above are extremely wealthy and live lives of luxury with little stress that others deal with on a daily basis. These women just pay someone to basically deal with their stress for them. They eat the best food, live in super nice homes, have personal trainers, don't have a job to go to every day at 8 a.m. and they fly on private jets. Most people would look probably as good under the same circumstances.

On 6/24/2019 at 5:48 AM, travelling wilbury said:

Once a junkie

ALWAYS A JUNKIE

DOES NOT DESERVE ANY SYMPATHY completely self inflicted 

She had it all but decided to smoke/inject it

Drug addiction is a sickness as is cancer, flu, or TB or schizophrenia  alcoholism.  You are very prejudiced and know nothing about her life and what drove her to her life choices. Hate and judgement from people like you does not solve problems even the CHILDISH USE OF CAPS TO AMPLIFY YOUR HATE.

My gal - photos 30 years apart, roughly 30 and 60 years of age.  Plenty of stress moving to USA for 35+ years, learning English, working, raising two boys.  People can age gracefully, but not with drugs and burning the candle at both ends.  My wife has her demons, as many of us do, but manages.

image.png.67566fa89818764a481852940121a8eb.png  image.jpeg.7b3a205d7c34158a503a73577d98ed7c.jpeg

Archived