Arrest warrant for "hot head" Russian after he demanded sex at traditional massage parlor in Pattaya

webfact

Pattaya seems to have a few people losing the plot this week,  more than normal BS. One lunatic bashing up a toilet now a massage parlour, I am at a loss for words. Could it be fake news to stir up resentments towards foreigners.  Just all sounds to crazy to believe. 

7 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

Wonder how he's staying in Thailand visa-wise?  Not retirement, not married to Thai. School doubtful...

Ahhh...  Russian mafia!!!  There's a visa category for that, right???

Or, maybe he's one of Thailand Elite's finest???

In that case he must be quite well off. So he shouldn't need to pay for sex.????

I had  three long conversations recently with a US educated Hi so lady who resides and own businesses in a tourist area, a semi English fluent cab driver, and an fluent English speaking tour sales lady 

Based on those conversations, I beleive that while Thais love their money, they despise Russians. They are considered to be cheap, crude, rude and violent.

YMMV

His IQ must be tested , must be on the very low side. If he wants sex in Pattaya he can get it almost anywhere.

Now he will get deported instead, for good I hope.

21 hours ago, webfact said:

Russian mafia figure.

I wonder how they know he is a mafia figure?  Can they tell by his name?  Did he leave his CV at immigration stating that his occupation is Russian Mafia?  Or is it just a wild guess?  Tarring all Russians with the same brush is racism at its worst!

lol, posters are so gullible to quickly believe the story of the massage shop.

Not to defend Rusky, but theres more to the story.

If he mafia, maybe some seedy business gone wrong..

(like he send Rusky customers there and expect a cut?)

You think any Thai massage girl who report to police is gonna tell they are selling gym and have a argument about it?

No, obvious best lie to say is  "we dont sell the gym and he angry about it"

Anyone who knows Thais knows they are expert at cockamaimey story

to cover themself and make it the bad farangs fault!!

21 hours ago, hyku1147 said:

There is no excuse for his behavior; however, some gals - in order to get a massage fee - will promise naughtiness, then renege during the massage.

It's hardly the norm. 

The guy was in the wrong soi!

12 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I had  three long conversations recently with a US educated Hi so lady who resides and own businesses in a tourist area, a semi English fluent cab driver, and an fluent English speaking tour sales lady 

Based on those conversations, I beleive that while Thais love their money, they despise Russians. They are considered to be cheap, crude, rude and violent.

YMMV

Generally they consider Russians as white trash. Maybe same level as backpackers. Eons ago, backpacking was looked upon as student ambassadors representing their countries discovering the delights of Asia living the simple life of the locals .nowadays backpackers are those who live life on the cheap with questionable behaviors to boot. Those who should never be allowed to leave their country and sully their name. 

Russians are also regarded  as  ‘white chinese’ . Uncouth and boorish. However Chinese are more welcomed. 

White chinese = Russian 

black chinese = indian

1 hour ago, Ctkong said:

Generally they consider Russians as white trash. Maybe same level as backpackers. Eons ago, backpacking was looked upon as student ambassadors representing their countries discovering the delights of Asia living the simple life of the locals .nowadays backpackers are those who live life on the cheap with questionable behaviors to boot. Those who should never be allowed to leave their country and sully their name. 

Russians are also regarded  as  ‘white chinese’ . Uncouth and boorish. However Chinese are more welcomed. 

White chinese = Russian 

black chinese = indian

Russians deserve it from what I saw. Their negotiation skills are lacking and they are rude about it. There is a way to ritually negotiate prices with a smile and a jai dee attitude so that Thais have fun with you and dont get irritated, but Russians are incapable of that and offend. And Thais do carry grudges. Recently, A taxi dude I was riding with negotiated a fare with some Russians than got on the phone and complained to someone about them. He even said to me, Rooshin hia! baa! He was irritated.

So keep in mind that I had negotiated 50 baht off my ride, but he let me in the front seat with AC, so at the end of the ride I just gave him the 50 baht anyway. I got waied to the nth degree and showed him how Americans compare to Russians.

Oh and did I mention when I was walking down the street later, he picked me up and drove me a km or so gratis?

Archived