Police converge on Pattaya Beach as show of force

Rimmer

On 3/8/2019 at 3:50 PM, HLover said:

Next time 'approach' the taxi drivers that refuse to use the meter and the annoying touts selling suits.

It's all about "face" NOT about stopping crime e.g. taxi drivers being a law unto themselves! 

I really do wonder exactly why the Police cannot or will not clean up the taxi industry? Perhaps Big Joke can give us an answer, if some intrepid reporter (or Tv station or major newspaper) were to ask him? C'mon "media" step up to the mark! Perhaps The Nation would make a serious effort?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Banana7 said:

Plant about 2,000 trees on the beach to provide shade and help prevent erosion.

Would they grow in what is now effectively 1 foot of sand and 3 or four feet of plastic bags filled with sand?

Just now, elgenon said:

Wow! It sometimes seems every farang who lives here hates Thailand. Ya gotta wonder why they are here.

My guess is to spread their gospel of misery, hiding behind a digital screen.

4 minutes ago, HLover said:

My guess is to spread their gospel of misery, hiding behind a digital screen.

People enjoy all kinds of perversions. I prefer being happy but that is MY perversion.

I have noticed that when you smile at someone they tend to smile back. I wonder what they do when they see a baby looking at them. Tell them how pissed they are?

If they would spend a fraction (i.e. 1/1000000000th) of their time and efforts in bringing back Voryayuth Yoovidya to face the murder charges of a fellow police officer on duty it might be, that the public would think even better of the Royal Thai police - just thinking! 

• 1 month later...

Great idea, put all the low-Lifes sucm thais, Pimps, their whore wifves,ganister punks, No Job Bums at soi 10 B Road,,, Cops clean the Beach put them in the R T ARMY (one punch or kick to a tourist, Farang, White person== 5000B fine.........Peace on the Beach !!!!!!

Archived