Prescription for medical marijuana - when and where?

ChiangMaiThai

On 3/8/2019 at 11:51 AM, ChiangMaiThai said:

I searched, but I don't see a specific thread on this.

Op check this out! I think the guy in the photo can hook you up. :cheesy:

Mods maybe a TV story here for sure.

Set to run three days at the F1 speedway in Buriram, “Pan Ram” (“Buriram Species,” sort of) expects to draw more than 20,000 daily attendees to celebrate cannabis culture at the dawn of the legalization age.

http://www.khaosodenglish.com/featured/2019/03/06/straight-outta-buriram-comes-new-420-weed-fest/

weedfest1.jpg

On 3/8/2019 at 4:08 PM, HLover said:

Consider watching an episode or two of: 'Banged up Abroad' before following narcotic import advice, in a forum.

ThaiVisa at its best. I remember when it was actually expats helping expats instead of non-stop sarcasm and berating.

On 3/9/2019 at 5:13 PM, scottiejohn said:

Just as all the posters suggesting the use of this Cr*p!

It should be banned for all the proven damage that it does rather than the unproven good it is supposed to do.

Stop taking the sh*t and come back down to earth (if you still can) and the real world and use properly approved medicines.

Stop using this as your excuse for an illegal "trip" to cure disorders. They are all in your mind, if you still have one!

PS;  Do not bother quoting "expert studies" from the suppliers to say how great the cr*p is!

You for real? Ever read the list of side effects on a bottle of standard antidepressants and other 'real' medicine?

48 minutes ago, ChiangMaiThai said:

You for real? Ever read the list of side effects on a bottle of standard antidepressants and other 'real' medicine?

So are you suggesting that because you have problems with a particular medication/drug(s) you recommend taking alternative drugs with arguably an even worse record?

2 minutes ago, scottiejohn said:

So are you suggesting that because you have problems with a particular medication/drug(s) you recommend taking alternative drugs with arguably an even worse record?

Very arguably. It's an un processed herb. No different to chewing on a bunch of parsley.

On 3/9/2019 at 12:06 PM, Nyezhov said:

Dude dude dude, none of that exists except for a few rare neurological conditions.

Lets be real here, "Medical marijuana" is just a way to justify legalizing it in part of ensure public acceptance, and get some licensing and ssytems set up. It has nothing to do with medicine. Ya smoke it for fun. Its a cure all for nothing except reality

Sure e hope your joking or being sarcastic.  Rick Simpson who has directly and indirectly cured 1, 000`s of patients with cancer says, "I'd like to find something it can't cure." 

Here is a partial list of symptoms and ailments it effectively treats. 

Ailments

Additional Ailments

Medical Marijuana Qualifications Common to Most 

This information is for educational purposes only

On 3/9/2019 at 12:06 PM, Nyezhov said:

1 minute ago, enjoybeing said:

Here is a partial list of symptoms and ailments it effectively treats. 

Dude dude stop, where are the studies

Dont think Im against the herb, I smoked my first dubbie in 1967 and am enjoying a fatty as I type this but to claim that mj is the be all and cure all is like listening to Gwynneth Paltrow push goop.

10 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Dude dude stop, where are the studies

Dont think Im against the herb, I smoked my first dubbie in 1967 and am enjoying a fatty as I type this but to claim that mj is the be all and cure all is like listening to Gwynneth Paltrow push goop.

Get informed.. Research and studies on cannabis have been illegal for 75 years. 

Have at it! 

https://www.marijuanadoctors.com/conditions/

Over 1 million personal testimonies on YouTube alone.  

35 minutes ago, enjoybeing said:

Get informed.. Research and studies on cannabis have been illegal for 75 years. 

Dude I have forgotten more about weed then you will know if you live to be 110.

Me, I just smoke it. You can obsess over non existent conditions, play with Drs or whatever.

For all saying that it is not available yet, yada yada, etc.  My friend (a farang) has already received his medical card and his cannabis here in Thailand.  For the whole story look on the Facebook page "Thai Cannabis Corporation."  I believe it is the most recent post.

Also, I believe they have copies of the application which is needed on Facebook page, Thai Cannabis Project."  

Let all the cancer healing begin, 

On 3/8/2019 at 4:02 PM, ChiangMaiThai said:

There first needs to be products registered for sale/use in Thailand with the Thai FDA, there are not any yet.

Not according to this recent post.  Maybe there have been some very p rompt and recent changes taking place.

image.png

22 minutes ago, faraday said:

Ah yes Facebook, full of truth.....

The place that anyone can post anything.

Yes, posted on FB so you assume it must be a lie.  We all know what they say when people assume and are too scared to research the truth. It has the details of how he acquired it on the page Thai Cannabis Corporation,  

Archived