What a kerfuffle! Cockroach in the beer at Pattaya Terminal 21 has everyone frothing!

rooster59

Probably only considering the proposed resignation of serving staff who took the fall. Maybe the place is quite dark so the small roach is not easily noticeable. Anyway management would just send the staff to other outlet until all these died down. I would put the blame on management instead because since they are management , they are paid to manage damage control where it is warranted. They failed badly in this case. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Ctkong said:

Even the roach has good taste. A beer to die for. 

It's actually a German weissbier. Similar to Hogarten but IMO much better, slightly lower priced too. Best pint of draught I've had in Pattaya.

27 minutes ago, Spidey said:

It's actually a German weissbier. Similar to Hogarten but IMO much better, slightly lower priced too. Best pint of draught I've had in Pattaya.

Here is my review of the place, posted not long after it opened.

On 3/9/2019 at 9:35 PM, Torrens54 said:

Could the Roach have dropped off the ceiling and into the beer ? On the other hand, it wouldn’t be the first time “someone” has staged a Set-up.

I staged a similar set up when I "accidentally" fell into a vat of beer during a visit to my local brewery. They thought I was a goner for a while, but I eventually had to climb out to use the bathroom. 

1 minute ago, GoodieAfterDark said:

And all the sudden I see all those chicken feet coming to the surface. Good thing I was not hungry.

Do you think the poor thing drowned or was it the spices that killed her off?

Ate there again yesterday, just felt like a cocky beer. Beer was excellent, food was good.

Spotted this sign on the wall. No joke.

107195144_IMG2019031114194369.thumb.jpg.720663eb85a4f42f88aa212d51ab0297.jpg

Maybe they only serve very small cockroaches.

Archived