Bars in Chiang Mai That have Filipina Ladies

Dazinoz

3 hours ago, scottiejohn said:

Smacks of "Coals to Newcastle" to me!

PS;  The Brits will understand it!

Well I am from Oz and I understand it. You could also say selling ice to an eskimo.

Different type of coal in filli.

23 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

If you want a woman who has a sense of humour and culturally compatible then it's got to be Filipino, they absolutely get us, our music, culture, movies, humour. Not to mention they are also the smallest and cheapest. In the end I had to impose a lower weight limit on the ladies as a lot of them were just too small (nobody under 40Kg thanks).

Spinner embargo.

10 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Not to mention they are also the smallest and cheapest. In the end I had to impose a lower weight limit on the ladies as a lot of them were just too small (nobody under 40Kg thanks).

Yep, agree. I am only 5ft7in(171cm). And, yes, they are all legal age.DSCF0569.thumb.JPG.57a12f57b8be48174c389ecd08d302c9.JPG

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

If you want a woman who has a sense of humour and culturally compatible then it's got to be Filipino, they absolutely get us, our music, culture, movies, humour.

If what you mean by "they absolutely get us" is that they're much more desperate than their Thai sisters, then I'd agree.  It seems like every Filipino woman that I've ever met in the PI was desperate to get out of the PI. 

31 minutes ago, monkeycu said:

Sweet Jesus are their not enough Thai women to give you headaches, you need Filipino women

They are more hungry than the Thai variety, when it comes to bleeding you dry.

I don't NEED them, just nice for a change. Like I dont need whisky but nice for a change.

13 hours ago, BritManToo said:

If you want a woman who has a sense of humour and culturally compatible then it's got to be Filipino, they absolutely get us, our music, culture, movies, humour. Not to mention they are also the smallest and cheapest. In the end I had to impose a lower weight limit on the ladies as a lot of them were just too small (nobody under 40Kg thanks).

It's a shame flights to Manila suddenly got so expensive, return is now 8-10kbht.

I can fly Vietnam/China for 3,000bht return.

Cambodia for under 3k return if I fly out to HCMC, then bus back to Phnom Penh. 

How long is the bus trip?

1 hour ago, monkeycu said:

Sweet Jesus are their not enough Thai women to give you headaches, you need Filipino women

They are more hungry than the Thai variety, when it comes to bleeding you dry.

I would have to disagree with that assessment. I've been friends with both Thais and Filipinos for over 40 years; both in Asia and in Europe and America as well. I always found the Filipino people to be much more independent and hard working. Having been in several long term relationships with Filipino women, they never ask for anything - absolutely nothing. To be fair, they do have an advantage over the Thais in that they are specifically trained to find work overseas and find very high paying jobs - usually by way of a contract initially. I had a couple of g/f's who were highly trained surgical nurses and were making US $42,000.00 per year - and that was decades ago.

4 hours ago, Berkshire said:

If what you mean by "they absolutely get us" is that they're much more desperate than their Thai sisters, then I'd agree.  It seems like every Filipino woman that I've ever met in the PI was desperate to get out of the PI. 

Disagree.

Show a Filipina and episode of Dads Army and they’ll laugh their tits off. Show it to a Thai and she will play Candy Crush.

They want to get out of flip land to further themselves. Thais are too bloody lazy to do anything.

A lot of deck hands and cleaners I work with offshore worldwide are Filipinos. Not a Thai in sight. Same with the Health Service in UK and USA.

Some posts discussing the specifics of prostitution have been removed:

17) You will not discuss the specifics of prostitution. Though Thailand has a visible sex industry, and acknowledgement of that fact is not forbidden, ThaiVisa is not the place to seek or give information on this topic, regardless of your sexual habits, preferences or orientation.

Topic has been answered

//CLOSED//

Archived