Hiring a babysitter in BKK ?

nuakmuaynina

On 3/9/2019 at 2:06 PM, blackcab said:

What part of Bangkok?

Rather than a babysitter, perhaps you could look at a playgroup/nursery that would be willing to take him short term.

Will probably be in Lumpini park area. its only for a couple of hours a day. So I doubt a nursery would take him, but will try.

There are options: 

Nanny Agencies may be able to help you. We had a nanny from an agency - its a little hit and miss as to how reliable and good they are, but I know a lot of people have had good nannies (unfortunately, I can’t recall the agency we used - You should be able to easily find something with a google search).

Playgroups usually require a Parent (or carer) to be present, but this could be a good option if you do hire a nanny and want them to do something where the Nanny is not alone with your son.

57 minutes ago, nuakmuaynina said:

Will probably be in Lumpini park area. its only for a couple of hours a day. So I doubt a nursery would take him, but will try.

Give Pallies a try. They can be quite flexible. They do half days, so that will give you enough time to travel to Thong Lor, where they are based. 

https://www.palliesdaycare.com

Thanks for the replies, think will go with a Nanny agency. 

Ideally want someone to come along and just watch him while we do our morning Muay Thai sessions. So they won’t be alone with him, and I think will be too early for nursery. But will check that also. 

Archived