Quality tourist? Westerner in Phuket filmed being abusive after urinating on taxi

rooster59

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I use the toilet indoors and leave others to do what they do. I am not the toilet police, there are plenty of the self-appointed to manage things.

3 minutes ago, Benmart said:

I use the toilet indoors and leave others to do what they do. I am not the toilet police, there are plenty of the self-appointed to manage things.

Well said. 👍

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Can it be about anything, or do we need to keep it to urinating in public?

Taxi drivers always stop to piss in our muubaan. They also park on the road to clean their taxi or even take a nap. Especially the baan office is their favorite spot to piss.

If you gotta pee you gotta pee.  Not sure what the appropriate solution is.  Saw it in England too when trying to find a quiet place, only to see a woman squatting for the very same reason.

In defence I saw a Thai male 'chak wow' right across the road from our place, where there were ostriches, peacocks and deer.  Not sure which one he had his eye one.

It's only the human animal that gets this kind of judgement.

30 minutes ago, racket said:

Name one quality place in thailand to begin with. 

In the expensive Thai clubs/restaurants some gay guy comes to massage your neck while you're pissing....i couldn't believe it the first time it happened to me and since then refuse to go to those toilets.

That's 1 nil for the westerner and 0 for the taxi driver's.

What's the big deal, I see the quality taxi drivers of Thailand urinating everywhere, no big deal when it's a Thai, oi !

2 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Of course he was French! Why do you think he had this outrageous accent, you silly English k-nig-it, you.

I wave my private parts at your Aunties.

Archived