Quality tourist? Westerner in Phuket filmed being abusive after urinating on taxi

rooster59

Thaiguzzi post 80
In France, there are "pissotières" or "sanisettes", as well in the streets, squares, railway stations or buses, cafes, shops, beaches, etc. FINALLY EVERYWHERE.
As for evoking the problems of pissing at municipal councils, this must happen every ten years. A bit of the rubric "dogs crushed"
You did not have to be often present at these tips.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, Jiggo said:

Who films people taking a piss, for Gods sake ????????????

Would u film a Thai who takes a piss in public in ur hometown?

probably not right.

This case they film it and even upload it on the internet. They have to be so fascinated i guess. It reminds me of that farang woman that was sunbathing topless on a balcony in Phuket and that locals filmed it and called the firefighters??

2 minutes ago, emptypockets said:

94 comments about a man taking a leak in the street with some calling for deportation. Unbelievable that so many people have led such sheltered lives.

I farted in the temple once- death penalty for me I guess.

If it had been particularly pungent it could possibly have been a death penalty for the inhaler.

5 hours ago, Aussieroaming said:

Strange place to urinate with toilets in many establishments.

Sometimes it's difficult to distinguish between the two... maybe in his state he thought it best to go 

"el-fresco" 

48 minutes ago, RJRS1301 said:

The French cities have "pissoirs" on many streets to avoid having to drop the schlong out in public

Which, I think, is where the Thai outrage originated. Major loss of face for the Thai as the little Frenchman was hung like a donkey.

8 hours ago, BestB said:

How did they know he was French????????????? the only language he spoke was geberish with a French accent ????????????

no, it was real French and slang, bad words like "<deleted> off, go <deleted> in ur ass..." etc...

Shame on people like that. And he is real French, not Belgian or Swiss...he had French accent.

They probably behave the same way everywhere even in France. There are rude people everywhere..not too much education...

27 minutes ago, cedel said:

no, it was real French and slang, bad words like "<deleted> off, go <deleted> in ur ass..." etc..

Sounds like his true colors are showing, ouch.

2 minutes ago, Splash210 said:

Wait a minute.... Did he piss on the taxi driver or the taxi vehicle??? ????????????????

he was just trying to hide himself a bit. But it such a crowded place, not really a good idea...probably did not want to spend 5 or 10 baht by going to toilets...

4 minutes ago, cedel said:

he was just trying to hide himself a bit. But it such a crowded place, not really a good idea...probably did not want to spend 5 or 10 baht by going to toilets...

Yes, a WC would have been a wise 'hiding place'.

in line with the @sirocco 

Thaivisa's accounting

classification: more nonsense.

doesn't care:
when u gotta go u gotta go, anywhere, anytime.
good career prospects as apprentice assistant electric frog fence tester  ...

8 hours ago, schlog said:

He had good luck that they not beat his shit out of him for his pissing behaviour.....pee on a taxi lol.

We may assume that he didn't targeted a Taxi - he just needed and the Taxi happened to be there ... :thumbsup:

If you must, you must - simple as that:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5v95W8VTJEk

Even Taxi drivers piss on their own Taxi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YOIwwZRprM

6 minutes ago, Khaeng Mak said:

I wouldn't piss on a Patong taxi or tuk tuk driver even if they were on fire.

Oh and by the way.  Taxis are not supposed to park where that one is located.

Especially if you'd been drinking Lao Khao, in case it blows back and ignites.

Archived