Quality tourist? Westerner in Phuket filmed being abusive after urinating on taxi

rooster59

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
27 minutes ago, TumblinDice said:

He was probably from Quebec

We can at lest be agree on that he do not suffer from taxi-phobia ... :thumbsup:

20 hours ago, inactiveposter said:

BestB above used the word “geberish” to describe the words used by the perpetrator. Very similar to “jellyfish” and we know urinating  is the best antidote for a jellyfish sting. Motive solved (heavy sarcasm).

In America I think we would have used the word "frogish".

17 minutes ago, metisdead said:

Some troll posts have been removed.  

As for the urinating Italian:

image.jpeg

Oh he's Italian now? Never heard an Italian abusing a Thai with French vernacular.

On ‎3‎/‎10‎/‎2019 at 9:25 AM, robblok said:

Yes Thais do it too your right about that, but that does not mean we need foreign idiots doing it. But seriously this problem happens a lot in the UK. Been watching some CCTV show and one of the things happening a lot is peeing wherever they want. I can remember this kind of behaviour too where I came from usually drunk people. Best thing is to just catch and punish maybe they will remember for next time.

I see thais doing it on trees, beside the road. Nothing wrong with it.

But not all over private vehicles.

Filthy, rude farangset.

2 minutes ago, Pete1980 said:

I see thais doing it on trees, beside the road. Nothing wrong with it.

But not all over private vehicles.

Filthy, rude farangset.

It depends a bit, i saw Thais peeing against other houses and in front of them. That is just not done, against a tree no problem (though I do feel you have to look for a toilet first). 

But urinating against a home or car or whatever is just bad.

On 3/10/2019 at 9:31 AM, BestB said:

How did they know he was French????????????? the only language he spoke was geberish with a French accent ????????????

Notice the breadcrumbs in his armpit.

23 hours ago, Baerboxer said:

My office once was in the South of the Netherlands, and I used to drive to our  business in Brussels regularly. As soon as you crossed the Belgian border you'd see motorists stop and urinate on the grass verges. What was amazing was this was often on the slip roads into service stations! They were too lazy to drive into the parking lot and walk to the toilet!! That was a regular site, and often several motorists urinating on the grass verge - only saw men though!

Naturellement, haven't you ever heard about the Belgium heroin?

3806398-3x2-940x627.jpg.b717f0c24a503a1f904126a51096bbb6.jpg

On 3/10/2019 at 9:18 AM, SammyT said:

Cant wait til the "but Thais misbehave in their own country too" gang see this story and add their valuable comments. 

Can't wait til someone actually BASED in Phuket feels the need to comment about this story.

Yep- ten pages in and predictable as always.

4 hours ago, bizboi said:

Should be used to it with all the Chinese there!!

a friend of mine that was going on a visa run with a minivan

got pretty shocked when a chinese all of a sudden opened

the door in full speed.

the driver stopped the minivan to prevent an accident

and the chinese jumped out and started shitting right next to the van, no paper or anything

18 hours ago, brokenbone said:

a friend of mine that was going on a visa run with a minivan

got pretty shocked when a chinese all of a sudden opened

the door in full speed.

the driver stopped the minivan to prevent an accident

and the chinese jumped out and started shitting right next to the van, no paper or anything

A lot of people have shit themselves on those minivan visa runs.  Crazy drivers.  ????

On 3/10/2019 at 10:28 AM, xylophone said:

Same at the bottom of my driveway here, although they do it just out of sight, but the smell is not pleasant.

My wifes mum put a sign on the side of her shop "Only dogs piss here" it seemed to work.

Archived