Juicers (Juicing machines)

wildpikey

Ok, I don't live in CM, but rather than starting another thread, thought I 'jump in'.

The ones from Lazada at around 600bt, are not satisfactory & the transformer burnt out after 10 mins.

So, can anyone recommend a decent one?

Braun make a good 'un for about £16, but importing it makes it too expensive.

I own a juicer from Thailandjuicer. Reputable company who stand by their products and stock replacement parts etc... before that I had a juicer from a big department store and when a part broke it took 6 months to get the replacement. No issues with my current juicer. Works great. Wide mouth so you juice big chunks of fruit etc...

Can anyone advice me of a decent (cheaper) Juicer that can be purchased in Chiang Mai, also what shop if possible. It will be the first one I will have purchased and I know nothing about them, so any advice would be gratefully received.

I bought the Panasonic Mj-Sj01 almost 2 years ago and it still works great.

Think it was 4000 Baht or so back then. Saw it’s available on Lazada / Shopee for around 2900 - 3500 Baht now. I bought it at Central Department store.

And yes you can make any juicer last longer by spending a little time and cut your fruits and vegies to pieces and help the juicer reduce the workload a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

I have a brand new Phillips  HR1861  juicer  (in box)  that i will sell.   The one I use(same brand and model) is still working fine so i don't need this one.   Check out this link from the past (not my post)https://classifieds.thaivisa.com/ad/M7X0FGBG/philips-hr1861-juicer-a-great-juicer-with-a-unique-micro-mesh-filter

It is a very good juicer........not plastic

PM me for more info if interested...... selling below cost 

On 3/10/2019 at 9:40 AM, DonDoRondo said:

I also was planning on starting a thread on this topic.  I am interested in a slow/masticating juicer.

There is one available at the website Thailandjuicer.com ( ? ) but it is 7000 baht so I'd need some feedback before shelling out that kind of money.

see my post above.    Phillips is very good and much less expensive than some other comparable brands

23 hours ago, DonDoRondo said:

Thank you.  This is a centrifugal juicer....not what I want.  Perhaps the OP might be interested?

Thanks for the replies and info, I have also spent some time doing research as well. I think I would also prefer a slow juicer.

With all the recommendations and the research I have done, it would seem that the one that is sold by Thailandjuicer.com seems to be a good buy.

Thanks again for the information.

Archived