Auctioning property

You can't auction it yourself, as auctioning is a job that is reserved for Thai nationals only. What part of the country is the property in?

You will find that if you reduce the price by 10 per cent each week you will soon sell it. Property that is priced attractively soon sells.

17 hours ago, blackcab said:

You can't auction it yourself, as auctioning is a job that is reserved for Thai nationals only. What part of the country is the property in?

You will find that if you reduce the price by 10 per cent each week you will soon sell it. Property that is priced attractively soon sells.

Thanks, blackcap. The property is near Sattahip. I didn't know only Thai nationals can do auctions. 

3 hours ago, baansgr said:

Collingbournes in Pattaya do property  auctions. You could try marketing  an open day with offers, see what response you get

Thanks, Baansgr! I wasn't aware that Collingbournes auctions houses. We will contact them.

On 3/11/2019 at 6:11 AM, baansgr said:

Collingbournes in Pattaya do property  auctions. You could try marketing  an open day with offers, see what response you get

Collinbournes and who else in Pattaya ?    the owner disappeared and the judge decided to put the condo up for auction

On 3/11/2019 at 9:45 AM, john69 said:

Thanks, blackcap. The property is near Sattahip. I didn't know only Thai nationals can do auctions. 

have you tried marketing in the Navy base.... Also Search magazine in Sattahip is good and all in Thai

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/14/2019 at 6:50 AM, baansgr said:

have you tried marketing in the Navy base.... Also Search magazine in Sattahip is good and all in Thai

Thanks baansgr. Do you mean that Navy people may be interested in such a property?

Archived