Obtaining pnd90 and pnd91 forms 2018

I am having difficulty finding this years Thai tax forms online. They do not appear on the rd.go.th website.

The only option seems to be e-filing, which is incomprehensible because it is in Thai.

Has anyone done their taxes for this year? I am quite stuck, probably like many others.

2 hours ago, keemapoot said:

I think they are late putting them up this year. I think everyone is waiting for them to do this.

If true I am surprised there is not another option as only 21 days to submit without being late?

They could be trying to push people online but can you not just use an undated version like this-

chrome-extension://oemmndcbldboiebfnladdacbdfmadadm/http://download.rd.go.th/fileadmin/download/english_form/pnd9151_25022551.pdf

17 hours ago, Felt 35 said:

Have you checked at the nearest Revenue Departments office?

I went to the Patumwan tax office today. There are no English language forms in the offices or online, it is official. The best they could do was to give me copy of the 2017 form with a Thai language 2018 form and ask me to figure out what the questions were and do my best. Then she acknolwledged that the form is a different design this year, but that If I bought it in, she would sort it out.

There are 1/2 million farang out there, so form an orderly queue people.

Finally, I went to an accountant who said they would do it for about 5000 baht.

1 hour ago, revup said:

I went to the Patumwan tax office today. There are no English language forms in the offices or online, it is official. The best they could do was to give me copy of the 2017 form with a Thai language 2018 form and ask me to figure out what the questions were and do my best. Then she acknolwledged that the form is a different design this year, but that If I bought it in, she would sort it out.

There are 1/2 million farang out there, so form an orderly queue people.

Finally, I went to an accountant who said they would do it for about 5000 baht.

I very much doubt there are half a million farang in Thailand maybe 80,000 and less than 5% of those will be doing a tax return.

This year I filed online for the first time. I had a Thai help me through the process but it wasn't fun. Nothing bad about the web process, just wasn't intuitive for either of us.

You fill out the form. Wait a day or so. Get an SMS asking you to upload scans of your docs. Do that, wait a week or more. Get an SMS that says I have to go to their office. Go there, the lady just wants to see my passport in person. Done. Wait 12 days or so, get a letter that says I have to go to Krung Thai bank to get my money (no more checks mailed out). Go to bank, they say I have to open an account. I say No. Finally they create an e-Money card for me, put the tax refund on it, take that to the cashier for me, hand me the measly cash. 

Worth doing, but just barely.

Archived