Rent A Car At Suvanabumi

HI, 

I've never rented a car in Thailand before.  Have driven OP cars many times and have license.  Where is the best place to rent a car.  Can anyone recommend hiring a car directly after a flight at the airport or are there better options close by.  Cheers...Roger

All the major players have booths at the airport on the arrivals level: Hertz, Avis, Budget, Europcar etc.  I wouldn't just turn up and expect to get one though, you can book all of them online and just collect when you arrive.  I just booked myself a rental for next week picking up at the airport (I live near there) from Thai Rent A Car.  They always seem to be cheaper than the others, good cars, good service; I have used them many times all over the country.  https://www.thairentacar.com/index.php/en/

Just a heads-up. Make sure the log book in the car for cars with red number plates you mostly get from Thai rental companies does have empty (unfilled) pages. All your journeys have to be kept in a log book. Should you run into police check-ups with a logbook not matching your trip will cause trouble and cost money guaranteed.

Btw Rentalcars.com is a good provider too in Thailand

• 2 weeks later...

Archived