BANGKOK 25 March 2019 14:36

3 hours ago, BritManToo said:

That's because it's her duty to wash him in the shower.

My first gf insisted on doing that for me too, my wife did it for the first week we were married, then gave up.

Sort of traditional.

Haha, cool. Never knew that was traditional.

8 hours ago, BritManToo said:

It's funny how you love Thailand and all Thai culture, and slam us for not going along with everything.

Then when some of us go along with a few Thai ways that are different to the west you slam us for doing it.

You just can't please some trolls.

As you got a schoolgirl pregnant , you must be attracted to underage girls , for that reason alone , you shouldnt be sleeping in the same bed as an underaged girl

1 hour ago, freedomnow said:

Haha, cool. Never knew that was traditional

For the past three years, my wife has bathed me daily/washed my hair (or when she is not working and makes time for it) and it is nice. Same goes for the clothes - they are always put out for me to wear after the shower.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Benroon said:

Hmmm I'm struggling to get round being called a paedophile by someone who sleeps with 6 year old boys but moving on...

Yes I am saying that - his mother is his mother. You are not even related. I am not for one minute suggesting anything untoward but its not right full stop. By the way when will you stop ?

OK put another way - its not doing wonders for Michael Jacksons legacy is it !

I presume that you don't have kids. Back in the UK I have 2 kids, a boy and a girl. If, in the night, they woke up, having a nightmare they came into our room and climbed into bed between myself and my wife. Should I have said, " You must go back to your bed, you can't sleep in our bed, Daddy might be a paedophile"?

No, of course not. And if my wife woke up early and left me and my son/daughter sleeping in the bed, would that be wrong?

My son in Thailand, has never known his real father, I'm his dad and he is my son, no different to my son in the UK. I see him as the same and treat him the same as my biological son.

It's quite normal for kids to get into bed with their parents in Thailand, the UK even the anal, bible belt US.

The only people that see it as wrong are people with paedophile tendencies, or when the people around them suspect that they have paedophile tendencies.

On 3/11/2019 at 6:32 PM, uhuh said:

So it turns out Thailand is not an island dream. 

It is a developing country. 

The way of life of ordinary Thais is not very attractive.

Girls who will follow your island dream are usually in it for the money. 

Ordinary girls lead very ordinary lives here, I can understand that you don't like it. It may defeat the whole purpose of coming here.

I invested many years in a similar situation,  no improvement at all. 

In the end I gave up and broke up. 

where exactly it is 'developing'? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, sanemax said:

As you got a schoolgirl pregnant , you must be attracted to underage girls , for that reason alone , you shouldnt be sleeping in the same bed as an underaged girl

Whenever Webfact starts a thread about some paedophile being arrested in Thailand or wherever, some posters try to subtly defend them. Clearly there are paedophiles posting on this forum. I would never post photos of my children on this forum.

To Sanemax and Benroon, "I think thou doth protesteth too much". Be careful that you don't get labelled.

Edited by Spidey
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Spidey said:

I presume that you don't have kids. Back in the UK I have 2 kids, a boy and a girl. If, in the night, they woke up, having a nightmare they came into our room and climbed into bed between myself and my wife. Should I have said, " You must go back to your bed, you can't sleep in our bed, Daddy might be a paedophile"?

No, of course not. And if my wife woke up early and left me and my son/daughter sleeping in the bed, would that be wrong?

My son in Thailand, has never known his real father, I'm his dad and he is my son, no different to my son in the UK. I see him as the same and treat him the same as my biological son.

It's quite normal for kids to get into bed with their parents in Thailand, the UK even the anal, bible belt US.

The only people that see it as wrong are people with paedophile tendencies, or when the people around them suspect that they have paedophile tendencies.

Although I was referring to a guy who , going by his posts , seems to be very interested in sex , most of his posts are about sex , usually sex with young woman , hes also had a sexual relationship with a schoolgirl, getting her pregnant and hes sleeping with a 7 year old girl without the mother , or anyone else being there . 

I just find that rather untoward

6 minutes ago, sanemax said:

Although I was referring to a guy who , going by his posts , seems to be very interested in sex , most of his posts are about sex , usually sex with young woman , hes also had a sexual relationship with a schoolgirl, getting her pregnant and hes sleeping with a 7 year old girl without the mother , or anyone else being there . 

I just find that rather untoward

If that girl was his daughter and he's a normal father, then there's nothing untoward about it at all.

On 3/11/2019 at 9:08 PM, Crossy said:

Sorry, but I have to ask, why are you living with mum and dad if you have an empty condo?

Even a studio is doable with a small child.

Good question, but obvious answer... he has no say in it by the look of it. Hopefully for the OP's sake, I am wrong.

Good guys keep forgetting they are actually the prize, not that Thai lady, but each to their own!!

• Like 1

Think twice before you bring them back to your country it had a terrrible consequence for me her in Australia they know they have more freedom to do as they please when they come to your country even find another husband and start a new family in the end you will have egg on your face leave them in thailand and support the child from your country please do not bring them to your country.