first time I've seen electric scooters here

orang37

The scooters here are smaller and less powerful than the ones in the EU and USA. They are also over priced. It’s cheaper to take Grab. But for the experience, it’s fun once or twice.

On 5/25/2019 at 11:30 AM, Pattaya46 said:

Hi. So you should know well what are the rules here for these "electric kick scooters" ?

Could you please tell me (or us) as it seems to be a bit confused on the Internet...

BTW such electric scooters are now for rent in Pattaya and the Police quickly learned that they are forbidden on sidewalks and pedestrian zones. A new source of easy profit apparently :sad:

i saw a scooter hire place set up in banglampu, bangkok a couple of months ago, since then i've only seen two people using them. cant help feeling any normal able bodied person using one is simply being lazy. and anyone using one on the road here daft and on the pavement selfish.

We went to Bagan last Christmas and the hotel had electric scooters that were great!... clean and quiet and lasted all day on a charge... Then realized that all the hotels rented them and they were everywhere... I wish we could have the same here...

Archived