Pattaya YouTuber with cancer: Thanks Go Fund Me appeals, says he's cutting down cigarettes and putting off marriage

snoop1130

1 hour ago, Time Traveller said:

I don't think the guy was heartless. Just curious as to why he's making a private health matter public and promoting his gofundme accounts for donations despite telling people he has money to pay the bills.  

Most people don't act like that. Seems like a reasonable suspicion.

More like a truth. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Greenriver said:

Be carefully. Kevin Is a constantly E-beggar who goes from girl to another girl and from beer to beer. I dont think the GoFundMe money will go for threatment, but for fun in bars i Bangkok and to barfines.

He choose not to have insurance. He also choose a private hospital instead of a public hospital. Why is He so much better that ordinary thais?

A friend og me got cancer in Bangkok and went to a public hospital. He has carachter and honor and paid 30 000 B for his own money. No begging.

Kevin really  dont know how poor thai-people really have it.

He is a rich man Who recently sold his house in Spain, He has nice car, and alot of money in bank.

I will also say that the bloke Who creted the GoFundMe account is Worse. He is e-beggar number one and use all his time to chase hookers in Phuket.

These vloggs beggers on YouTube is Worse then cancer. No respect.

Looks like they are using any chance to be "important"...

13 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

he intends to cut down cigarettes

Man has cancer and is going to cut down on cigarettes.  Amazing how someone with cancer will still smoke but I have seen pictures of people on oxygen taking puffs between their oxygen breaths

Esophageal cancer is the sixth most common cause of cancer deaths worldwide. Incidence rates vary within different geographic locations. In some regions, higher rates of esophageal cancer cases may be attributed to tobacco and alcohol use or particular nutritional habits and obesity.

The above from the Mayo Clinic website.

hey Kevin you big liar if you sold a business and are selling a house in Spain why are  you begging for money? is it to pay for more cigarette or bar fines or hooker? PLEASE just leave Thailand forever we do not need your kind here

6 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

The part about his esophagus cancer was not smoking related was laughable. But I wish him luck with the cancer.

Exactly. They figured that if they admitted that it was smoking related, GoFundMe donors might not be so charitable.

Could be that he got the cancer from HPV - human papilloma virus from oral contact with an infected portion of a partner's body... the original infection could have taken place long before the diagnosis of cancer.

14 minutes ago, randy723 said:

hey Kevin you big liar if you sold a business and are selling a house in Spain why are  you begging for money? is it to pay for more cigarette or bar fines or hooker? PLEASE just leave Thailand forever we do not need your kind here

Give it a rest will ya ferchrissakes.

I just had a quick read up on esophageal cancer and i wouldn't want to be in his shoes. Despite the fact i don't particularly like Kev or his videos and will certainly not be contributing to his fund, I wish him luck in his treatment.

6 hours ago, Chelseafan said:

You seem to have it in for Kevin. Two posts on two different threads saying the same thing. I don't know Kevin and I also think anyone who travels without insurance is an idiot but give him a break. He hasn't asked for any funding and allegedly didn't know anything about it.

Don't be so pig headed, I'm 70 with diabetes 2 and hypertension just try and get insurance, I keep enough money in the bank to cover any emergencies!

1 hour ago, fisherd3 said:

Funnily enough smoking is not the number one cause of Oesophegal cancer , which my father died of, and smoked and drank, reading the internet lack of green vegetables in the diet is the number 1 culprit. 

Can you provide a link saying that eating is worse than smoking, I don't believe it.

I am of the opinion that a smoker should not receive treatment for a condition that is smoking related, or if they do get treatment it should be an uninsurable event. If some poor bugger can come off a motorbike and be denied insurance why would a self-inflicted illness deserve coverage. And yes, I do realise that this man does not have insurance but the premise of no treatment would still apply. 

The nut jobs I have seen in wheelchairs after amputations from smoking related operations continuing to smoke. One was even smoking through a tube in his neck because of throat cancers as well! Complete waste of health resources treating people like that.

10 minutes ago, WM1 said:

Could be that he got the cancer from HPV - human papilloma virus from oral contact with an infected portion of a partner's body... the original infection could have taken place long before the diagnosis of cancer.

Yep you simply the world over never ever indulge in that practice with ladies of the night.

Hopefully he pulls through not keen on his style of videoes but have had cancer myself and its unpleasant. If he genuinely didnt have any connection to the go fund me accounts than he can donate them to the Pattaya Orphanage no problem

Am watching this carefully for any similarities to a certain Pattaya multiple bar owner who claimed illnesses from top to bottom but suddenly was cured of all in a miraculous recovery after achieving his aim of a huge following

1 hour ago, fisherd3 said:

Funnily enough smoking is not the number one cause of Oesophegal cancer , which my father died of, and smoked and drank, reading the internet lack of green vegetables in the diet is the number 1 culprit. 

Considering the amount of pesticides they use in Thailand, I'm not sure that is the reason.

2 hours ago, Lucius verus said:

This jerk is a real scam artist.

Read his story. He's laughing his head off. His friends seem to be in on the scam.

as an Englishman he can return to England and use the National Health ..Unless he 'fogot' to keep up NHS payments...No beer bars in England though....

9 minutes ago, Melbun said:

Well look you heartless pr**ks - do you all like kicking a man when he's down? Yes, obviously you do. Simply said - I don't care whether he goes from female to female - enjoy I say - like  just about all fellows that go to Pattaya do. Right ?

Now - I saw his latest video and he has never begged money for his health's sake - but was thankful if people do donate. He does ask for donations to fund his channel - like everyone does. I have enjoyed his channel - he puts a lot of effort in and deserves a helping hand now. It's not going to kill anyone to donate a fiver (or more) - but it may well kill him if he has insufficient funds to continue treatment. Get off your high horses  you amoral ars**oles.

You seem to ignore the fact that he has money from the sale of a business plus an expensive car also a house in Spain. Surely he should sell assets before he takes charity? You also ignore the fact that he openly admits to continuing to smoke but may cut down by 50%. Whoopee Do! Sorry, he won't get a satang from me.

Without doubt Kev is a serial beggar and good at it. Patreon, buy me a beer donations (by the way he doesn’t like beer), monetised youtube channel and now go fund my smoking related illness.

I wonder which part of Kev the beggars begging isn’t understood by his smoking brethren. 

21 minutes ago, Melbun said:

It's not going to kill anyone to donate a fiver (or more) - but it may well kill him if he has insufficient funds to continue treatment. Get off your high horses  you amoral ars**oles.

Well he could always sell the brand new Ford Ranger parked on his drive, if he's short of funds.

23 minutes ago, Melbun said:

I don't care whether he goes from female to female

Or possibly shemale, always featured ladyboys in his vlogs and has a new partner that shies away from being filmed. I see him around a lot but never see him with a woman.

1 hour ago, randy723 said:

Who Thailand needs here is a matter for the Thai people,  not you. 

What qualities do you bring such that Thailand is a better place because of you being here.

Maybe I read a different OP to you.  The one I read clearly stated that someone else started the GFM appeal, not Kev. I guess Kev must be feeling the same as a farang having the boot put into him by ten Thais,  except this time there are no Thais involved just other farang. 

I don't know Kev and I have no time for you tube wannabe ' influencers' but I do wish him well in what may turn into the fight for his life. 

16 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Or possibly shemale, always featured ladyboys in his vlogs and has a new partner that shies away from being filmed. I see him around a lot but never see him with a woman.

Who knows but I have little respect for these guys running around filming people without permission in bars, etc. 

7 hours ago, Somtamnication said:

The part about his esophagus cancer was not smoking related was laughable. But I wish him luck with the cancer.

Somtamnication, thank you for your expert medical opinion. Having had another recent friend experience esophageal cancer I can tell you there are other causes. Lung is vastly more common for smoking related. 

2 minutes ago, Melbun said:

Yeh Pr**k all right. I don't care about all you purport. You are not walking in the man's shoes. Ever hear of karma. You and all like you will receive your reward in due course. So, you want the man to be flat broke eh ?? devoid of human compassion?  You are not sorry you are a poor example of the human race.

"don't try to find the splinter in someone's eye when you have a log in your" a**e h*le.

He doesn't even want to help himself by quitting smoking completely. Do you know what he's worth financially? No? Then don't cry that spending his own money for health care will make him flat broke. There are plenty of people, including young children, that are dying of cancer that don't have two beans to rub together, so don't play the poverty card with me. He could also check himself into a public hospital for treatment instead of a suite at a private hospital.

8 minutes ago, tlandtday said:

Who knows but I have little respect for these guys running around filming people without permission in bars, etc. 

He used to do a lot of that but cut it back after the two women took him to court for defamation. People speculated at the time that it was part of the court judgment that he desist from filming people without their permission.

Archived