Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro or Xiaomi Redmi Note 7 Pro

TSF

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, trevor67 said:

This phone says 1 yr warranty available, does that mean it doesn't have a warranty, and where do get the "available" warranty.

Lazada, as it's them selling the phone (Fulfilled by Lazada), or the manufacturer, your choice.

When I had a phone fail (1 day before the year), I sent it back to Lazada they refunded my money (as they no longer sold the phone)

Lost my redmi note 3 so bought a quick and dirty phone from lazada to use as a back up while I decide what phone I really want

AMAZING this thing does everything the redmi note did, just as fast and smooth scrolling. Comes with a clear plastic back protector and a screen protector and ear phones at a fraction of the cost

Xaimoi be damned Im sticking with this! good specs for the price

https://www.lazada.co.th/-i268324226-s451889795.html?urlFlag=true&mp=1?

18 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Lazada, as it's them selling the phone (Fulfilled by Lazada), or the manufacturer, your choice.

When I had a phone fail (1 day before the year), I sent it back to Lazada they refunded my money (as they no longer sold the phone)

Yes, but how, it didn't come up on the purchase page, don't want to buy the phone without a warranty. BTW the phone has gone up in price to 6250, so I will wait for the next sale....thanks again BM2

Archived